Boston leaders speak about rally

Breaking news in Boston.

City and state leaders are talking about the upcoming rally there and the events in Charlottesville .

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
youtu.be/JSOoh_bbvwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just as planned

you're fucking retarded if you didn't grasp the fact that we shifted the focus of violence and unrest from Syria to the United States in the name of sovereignty and pure heartbreak for the Christians, Kurds and other peaceful peoples of The middle east. What you never cease to fail at grasping is that this IS a simulation, and your embarrassing march is hardwired programming, because you're still locked in the matrix like sheep. Charlottesville and the shitstorm was designed against you in an attempt to bring us down with you. I shouldnt tell you any of this. I will tell you one thing though, leftists are worse
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

The alt right bigots in Charlottesville are a buncha assholes, but the idiots running Boston are airheads playing right into their game.

You can't ban these white supremacist faggots from speaking. That just drives the hate under the surface. You have to enforce the laws to stop violence and allow these alt right snowflakes to speak.

They also keep talking about the hatred, but ignore that the leftist antifa are just as bad if not worse than the alt right idiots.

I am sick of the Dem ruled MA politicians have double standards for leftists like BLM and these white supremacist fucks. To me, they're both crybabies who easily resort to violence to support their racism.

>pure heartbreak for the Christians, Kurds and other peaceful peoples of The middle east
btw, those people aren't white
The white pride faggots at the rally in Charlottesville probably hate them almost as much as the Muslims oppressing them.

Racism is a con the global elite have played to divide us. BLM or these alt right white boys, they're just puppets for the powers that be and are dividing America.

The alt right marches are terrorists, but BLM is a peaceful protest. They dindu nuffin. They never started no riots or nuffin. Naw. Just the white bois are terrorists.

These idiots are as racist as most of these alt right fags.

Are they condemning extreme of both side?
Blast them with visual evidence, if they aren't.

Is that the result of the popularity of Game of throne?
I mean, what a great show with great values, The kind of shit you don't want to watch to avoid to be influenced by it... but that's none of my problem? Or is it?

> We are going to do everything we can to make sure this march doesn't happen.

The Boston rally have nothing to white rights or white supremacy.

thats basically my fucking point.
Only stupid people fall for this shit. Leftists are just worse because they're stupid as fuck but been trained to believe they're not, and that makes them dangerous. supremacist rednecks are basically just pure autistic all on their own. Either way, to get baited this fucking hard by a few jewish families, no matter what side of the fence you're on, is fucking pathetic.
The U.N replacement plane to replace intelligent people capable of organic thought is too fucking successful

PEDAL BIKES!

To be fair, he said he expected larger crowds from counter protests and inferred they might be more of a problem.

They did just finally mention the counter protests and not in any good light. The commish said they might be a bigger problem.

Just mentioned anarchists groups that "may bring the march to another another level".

I almost went to the last one, but probably as a third party. As almost thinking of a "Bernout for free speech" sign.

They just said this is a separate group that did the last free speech march here. They worked with police. This new march is NOT that group. They have not worked with local government and law enforcement. Wow. What a buncha faggots.

The other group for that free speech march in May did it right. These idiots are not doing it right.

Hmm. Almost sounds like a ploy by some other group to use them as pawns. *cough* Soros *cough*

If you are Alt-Right, do NOT come to Boston Saturday.

This is a poorly organized rally. It is not the same as the last one in May. This was wrong organized. This may even be a trap set up by leftists.

btw, even Republicans are disowning you faggots

now a prayer for the people of Charlottesville

This is the same group as May.

[citation needed]

They just said it wasn't. They actually complemented the group in may for working with police and getting proper city permits.

Plus this group has a different name I had not heard before. I don't remember that group being the one in May.

I hate that faggot like poison... he is a disgrace to this City.

You don't like Maaaaahty Waaaahlsh? What's wrong with Irish Mumbles ?

Clear evidence of what happened in Charlottesville: youtu.be/JSOoh_bbvwU

It was a fucking setup. Don't let Republicans cuck on this.

I know from first hand experience that is the same Kekistani group.

What is even more troubling isn't that there are people with differing opinions or views. It is the braindead zombism that is the Narcissistic Personality Disorder of millennials, conditioned by social media. They don't even know what they are doing or why they are being riled up against something. THAT is what is killing us. Not "antifa" or "blm" platforms...these are just vehicles for the non-think, Lymbic reactionaries to get their self-righteous attention

These people wringing their hands in angst are merely participating in movies in their heads where they are the hero.

Dozens die each weekend in every American city over senseless black on black crime, but these same people raising stink about muh nameless, faceless, unquantifiable "white supremacy" as being the boogeyman bane of mankind. These same people will find any and every resource to "make an impact" against this cause, but won't do anything or acknowledge the actual crime in their own city.

Those causes are clearly defined. The statistics bear it out regardless of community or infrastructure.

The litmus for these grievances is "how do you make it right?".

The answer every time is to unjustifiably enrich someone (gimme dat). There never is any defined criteria of justice. Its just a never ending state of victimhood where I never have to be accountable for my lot in life

Greatest ally.

>(((alt-right)))
Yeah, it's a setup alright, and the one setting you up is Dick.

Are the police going to be instructed to stand down to Antifa?

>Racism is a con the global elite have played to divide us.

MRI studies suggest otherwise

Damnit dick is at it with the shenanigans again!

Hopefully Bat Girl is available to help with Traffic Control, that went so well last time.

The ride never ends.

have we established its a girl? you can never tell these days

livestream?

>Massachusetts
>republican
they literally don't count

>Let's hold hands and sing kumbaya
>meanwhile pic related
You wouldn't want to live in a groid neighbourhood. I've been to the ruins of Detroit. I went to school with groids. You people are goofy.

not sure if alien