Why is regulated, legal prostitution such a big deal?

Check the brothels, outlaw street prostitution, set minimum standards, tax the brothels.

Profit.

The forbidding of whoring is part of the pillars that keep the idea of the 'nuclear family' intact.

But sure, make whoring legal in your country,
GREAT IDEA GOY

Sure you horny bastard.
What about all stds?
How do you keep track on all of the prostituts so they don't lie on how much they earn?

Women don't want prostitution to be legal. Prostitutes don't want sex bots to be legal. It's all a balance of power. They want total control over the pussy cartel.

>But sure, make whoring legal in your country,
>GREAT IDEA GOY
It is legal here.

>What about all stds?
What are condoms?

This does not answer the question. Why is looked down on to sleep with prostitutes?

Plus the time they spent on the streets, they could instead spend on starting an actual family and taking care of it.

>It is legal here.
Since when?

if you're so against prostitution, go find prostitutes and persuade them to go straight with your help.

I don't want to pay for cops to hassle them, and I don't want to pay for prisons to lock them up in

I think prostitution is a terrible life choice. the prostitutes bear the brunt of that choice. they have their incentive to get out.

Here user I'll give you the definition of degeneracy and see if prostitution falls under that.

>Degeneracy: Thinking prostitution and like wise activities should be legal

Well I hate to break it to you but...

>The forbidding of whoring is part of the pillars that keep the idea of the 'nuclear family' intact.
>19th century US
>prostitution is legal
>nuclear family is the strongest
>21st century US
>prostitution is illegal
>nuclear family is in shambles
Why kikes are such lying creatures what are their goals?

>what about condoms?
What about condoms not being 100% safe.

Plus: what is going to happen to the pimps?

when men can openly buy sex women have officially got a price put on their usefulness. If you hide that price you can convince a man to put up with a roastie for sexual relief. The moment you offer the man a better deal (hotter, better at pleasing you, always on offer, different model whenever you want it) he's going to take it.

>>It is legal here.
>Since when?
The 1990s officially. Germany is the Thailand of europe.

Do you actually think prostituts whant to be it, most of them do it since it's there only choice.

Why are Muslims raping your women then? Give them more NEETBux so they can afford prostitutes so women don't get raped you fucking white male. Seriously do Muzzies just have no fucking boundaries you can just pay for sex why would you risk getting deported out of the coun... oh wait.

I learn something new every day.

Also: That's disgusting Goyim, wtf happened?!

This.....

>Why are Muslims raping your women then?
They aren't. We have a rather low rape rate, even with the new Muslims we got. Most Muslims frequent the low class cheap brothels. If you walk to the train station around here in the evening, you can see all the Turks, Afghans, Kurds, Arabs, Africans and Asians walk around the red light district deciding where to spend their 20 bucks.

Well that's one way to stop rape then good on you Germany that's one way to think outside the box while your there try to drain as much sperm as you can so the fuckers can't overpopulate you guys when they have 19 grandchildren at that age of 48

>That's disgusting Goyim, wtf happened?!
We opened our country up to Eastern Europe and asked them what they can provide in terms of "value". They said "people". We took their men to work in our factories and the women to work in our shops and brothels.

Germany is transferring around 200 billion to Eastern Europe via wages to Eastern Europeans working in Germany.

I think it should be illegal for a business to sell sex, other than toys/robots/videos, but it should be legal for an individual to sell sex

Peer to peer whoring is how its meant to be

This is a literal question do not take it as an insult do you like have a culture over there now or is it like here in America where you have 50 of them all bashing their heads against the wall?

Women don't want to compete with prostitutes. Men want to white knight those women because they think it's cheaper in the long run than visiting a hooker once in a while.

>feed your economic "refugees" endless entertainment and women
>expect these people to be of value or contribute to your society
As ever on the right track are we Germany? Let's watch the fun when the next depression happens and you can't default to kicking your problems to a few whores or cheap bars. Take it from a nation with many millions more of useless ethnics, they will take everything and most assuredly leave you with nothing. Enjoy and remember fondly the sight where the schmucks only did hang in the red light district, while their numbers were manageable and their will suppressible. You're going to lose the war of attrition, most assuredly, ask the Latinos all about it.

There is quite a dominant German culture. Sup Forums won't admit it, but the German culture is everywhere, from how people drive their cars, how they behave in the supermarkets and restaurants, how beer tents are still a big thing, how the media shits on the opinion of the normal German and how German politicians act.

Think about it as America in the 1950s, you had a white dominant culture and then some small groups with their own culture also doing their thing.

We also have some ghettos where the Turks or Arabs have taken over - but that is only the case in a few big cities such as Cologne and Berlin.

Interesting, thank you I was always curious about that I figured it was like the Balkans by the way everyone talks about it.

>>expect these people to be of value or contribute to your society
This is wrong, Germany never really expected them to be of any value to our society. We expect them to "integrate" in the sense that they learn a few words of German and maybe get some low level job or part time job. Even in 2015 during the height of the crisis, politicians admitted that it will take 10 years until maybe 50% of them have some type of employment.

There is an even very funny thing when some Asian girl or sometimes even a Middle Eastern girl talks in the most annoying German accent complaining about small things only Germans can complain about.

So there are some "assimilation" cases - however most are not assimilating and keeping their own little culture (quite annoying, but mainly visible in some areas of the big cities).

>trying to create threads about alternative subjects during a happening

when people stopped seeing the evil in prostitution, the government changed the narrative to "human trafficking".

its now "human trafficking" that is bad user, and when you exchange your money for some pussy from a willing participant, you are condoning "human trafficking".

One major problem with legitimizing sex work is that people will be expected to do it when they lack other opportunities. "Hey, it's honest work. Don't you want to work for a living, you parasite?"

And taxing prostitution is just disgusting. The government as pimp? You're throwing legitimacy out the window.

Prostitution is wrong. It reduces sex to entertainment and an economic transaction. Sex is for reproduction and pair-bonding for reproductive partnerships. Imposing moral discipline on the imperfect human animal is what makes civilization possible.

Oh shit there is a happening god bless user!

Then you need hear this more than ever, you're suffering from what can be aptly called the normalcy bias. It's normal where you are, hell, as you said, it's normal seemingly almost everywhere. Except you also admit, there are ghettos who do not practice or partake in German culture. Ignoring this element or the obvious fact that the is a continuing flow of the non-integrating, poor, jobless migrants starting to amass. Once, Vermont, the state I live in, was essentially 99% white, with the remnants of some Indian tribes. A quite European hovel in the mountains. Now, this far flung backwater has mosques, two towns near the main non-capital city, Burlington that have completely transformed into African American ghettos. Why? Simply this, eventually the sheltered ones far away from the cities become convinced that "it can't be that bad, you must just be racist", so they open their communities, allow in crime and allow divisiveness of race and class to completely take hold of the community. You invite it and then brush it off, there is nothing other than the oncoming reality. They will come, merely because they haven't yet is only a sign of where you are in terms of progress.

Living in the land of delusion. You just said it yourself, they do expect them to integrate, eventually. I just explained that the manner in which they're being tended to in the meantime will never allow that to occur. The real problem is that you people allowed your politicians to do such a thing.

Because Jews will work harder than you've ever seen them work in your life if it means they can turn your sister, your daughter, your girlfriend into a prostitute.

I'm still a virgin because there's no way to get legal sex

It reduces the value of women, simply put the sexual market value of a woman will plummet.
[spoiler]I'm for it because of these reasons[/spoiler]

>paying for something you can get free?
tipycal americuck
beside where you can get a pure loli prostitute std's free?

Prostitution is either too self-punishing to be a good idea, or it has rewards that exceed its punishments. I think the market and human rationality (or lack thereof, if need be) should be the deciding factor on this issue.
Women wanted equality, didn't they? The opportunity to hurt themselves with their own choices should be seen as some of the equality they asked for.

Kinda the point of that last part there why pay when you can get it for free...

>human trafficking
Like economic migration?

>muh correlation muh causation
fuck off cuckistani retard degenerate

>It is legal here.

Well that's even more of a reason to keep it illegal, how sure are we that legal whoring isn't causally related to inviting millions of foreigners into you country to rape your women and replace you?

>And taxing prostitution is just disgusting.
Government blanket taxes everything with property tax and VAT (VAT in EU). Including completely illegal robbery and theft.

nah it's not because it demoralizes women, or the government or state "wants to protect them, to stop spreading diseases"

it's fucking because govs and places don't make a cut from their earnings, they don't give two shits if you want to prostitute yourself. They act like they care, but no it's because they aren't getting some of your money so they criminalize it.

>implying only prostitutes can have stds
you can get stds from a any bar skank

>You just said it yourself, they do expect them to integrate, eventually.
They said they want them to integrate, but they know that many will not integrate - and they said so (50% won't have a job after 10 yrs).

>There is quite a dominant German culture.
indeed

But you are from Belarus, isn't there prostitution? Also, why don't you just go across the border to Russia?

>implying government actually wants to to tax women

kek

Just like the Germans living next to Dachau somehow can't give you directions on how to get there.

the state must remain morally superior to the common man if it is to wield power over him.

the state must never accept vice, even in the contest of a lesser evil; other wise the common man will start using his flawed judgement to justify his own vice

also hookers are part of a broader web of drugs, extortion and degeneracy

Degenerate commie subcultures are not the dominant German culture.

The German government has actually put a task force together to arrest all the degenerates who committed crimes and public indecencies in Hamburg.

But what do I expect from a Muslim, you guys don't understand anything.

Because women's only power over society is their vagina and they don't want that taken away from them.

>current year
>'nuclear family' intac
i dont know what are you trying this time schlomo

>Just like the Germans living next to Dachau somehow can't give you directions on how to get there.
Dude, I have been to Dachau, it is a nice little Bavarian town. what's your issue with it?

>Sex is for reproduction and pair-bonding for reproductive partnerships. Imposing moral discipline on the imperfect human animal is what makes civilization possible

That's the stupidest shit I have ever heard. Way to go on being retarded, you fucking Leaf.

Isnt it funny how prostitution is only legal in the U.S if you film and sell the encounter....

dachau is fine, they have some great second hand clothes stores

Not really if you know about amendments. Though Founding Fathers underestimated future desire of government to regulate everything.

Because women are fucking salty as fuck. They are also the reason to why the legal age is 18. If it wasn't for them, men could fuck 13 year old LEGAL prostitutes and no one would bat an eye.

>Isnt it funny how prostitution is only legal in the U.S if you film and sell the encounter....

Or if the payment is part of a sugar daddy arrangement - that apparently is also not prostitution, i.e. if you regularly pay her in exchange for her putting up with your old ass.

>keep the idea of the 'nuclear family' intact.
The nuclear family is dead in the West, Mordecai

>If it wasn't for them, men could fuck 13 year old LEGAL prostitutes and no one would bat an eye.

I am a man and I disagree with that. A 13yr old should go to school, not work as a sex worker. We are a high tech society needing highly educated people. 18 or 17 is fine for prostitution. I think Switzerland had the age at 16 for a long time until 2013 or so, which I think should be the lower limit in any case.

Only thing a 13 year old should sell is cookies and lemonade, user

I get it, you want to fuck children because you were molested, but how could you support child prostitution? Nigger parents will just rent it their poor child and destroy it even worse than you.

Stop projecting your self hate onto others please.

>it should be legal for an individual to sell sex
The good thing with legal, regulated brothels is security though. If a client starts acting up, they get thrown out.
>Peer to peer whoring is how its meant to be
Yeah seems to be how most prostitution is done in the US. Sex workers get contacted online, they vet their clients a little bit remotely, then maybe meet them at a public place, and then choose to go with it or not. I think they often take your picture and infos and forward it someplace as insurance before.
There's probably still a lot of abuse happening though.

The Romans kept prostitution legal for the preservation of family.
Their idea was that men banging whores from time to time were less destabilizing than men having long-term adulterous relationships.

>Check the brothels, outlaw street prostitution, set minimum standards, tax the brothels.

>taxing something will make all the bad things that come with it go awayXDXDXD
no you moron black markets will always exist since the goverment tax is a massive dissentive and alot work in black to avoid tax.

Legalisation works fine in NZ and Oz

People that want to use prozzies can use them. Prozzies get a safe space to work, get workers rights and mandatory health checks. Pimps can get shut down if they break the rules. Those that don't like prostitution don't need to venture into brothels and don't have to see it on the streets

>We are a high tech society needing highly educated people.
We don't need to educate people that are crippled by design. This is a waste.

I still don't understand what's wrong with that.
Does sex upset you?

>We don't need to educate people that are crippled by design. This is a waste.
We don't need to let 13yr olds into prostitution either. What shall they do once they are worn out at 19?

Or how about the fact that an 18yo white women can film a bukkake with 20+ men for the consumption of degenerates but she cant go and buy a beer afterwards.

>people will be expected to do it
So don't do that.
You don't have to approve of everything that's legal.
Hell, I disapprove of tons of stuff that's legal.
I mostly disapprove of drinking alcohol.
I want hard drugs legalized because I want a class of product to exist for which most of the consumers are failed rejects emblemizing how stupid blind consumption really is.

>Or how about the fact that an 18yo white women can film a bukkake with 20+ men for the consumption of degenerates but she cant go and buy a beer afterwards.
Alcohol is a sin. Read the book of Mormon.

>book of Mormon
kys bro

>What shall they do once they are worn out at 19?
Doesn't you have faith in the free market? British Empire did. Look how big and strong it was when they had such faith.

nuclear family is a fucking meme.
Only two parental units is why family fell apart.
Families used to directly include grandparents in the raising of children

>A 13yr old should go to school, not work as a sex worker

No one said this is mandatory. That's the great part of things being legal. It's all optional.

How do you still justify america as the land of the free when you deny yourselves a right that a vast majority of the developed world allows? Prostitution is literally the oldest buisness in the book. Even Jesus hung out with the ladys of the night.

A 13 year old is not a child. Their biology could already conceive another life by that age. Also what fucking kid sells cookies and lemonade on the sidewalk in this day and age?

More like the book of Morons.

Jesus was still a Jew at the time and if a Jew does something, it is wrong.

>>A 13yr old should go to school, not work as a sex worker
>No one said this is mandatory. That's the great part of things being legal. It's all optional.

Dude, I am for mandatory schooling until you are 18. You can't just let a 13yr old go into sex work, just as you can't have them drink alcohol, smoke and do other things that harm our next generation.

Let kids grow up first, then let them do what they want to do.

How? Explain how?

Because as far as I see it, letting men escape the virgin status mental handicap by banging whores will turn out to be more productive for society and the establishment of families in a country in the long run.

It will also cause the collapse of the pimp game which will peg black culture down a peg which will ensure families are not destabilized by coal burning wigger daughters.

Fuck yourself, Jew. Your armchair psychology is shit in comparison to my kingly throne psychology.

Gr8 argument m8 your skills are scintillating. Forget I asked a question for you have shown me my answer. Any americans with differing opinions?

>I mostly disapprove of drinking alcohol.
So, you think people will be sympathetic if you're unemployed and you refuse to take a job in a distillery? Or if you're a truck driver and you refuse to carry shipments of beer?

When something is made legal, it will be normalized, and soon you'll be expected to take jobs involving it, and some decent people will find it inescapable to be involved in something they know is morally wrong or to be economically destroyed.

How do you feel about not being able to exclude someone from an apartment building because they're an active pimp or prostitute? How about not having any grounds to keep a brothel from being run in your neighborhood? What about having your daughter told she can't get unemployment benefits if she won't take a job as a prostitute?

Legalization leads to normalization leads to ubiquity leads to mandatory participation.

Just look at how we went from homosexuality being a crime to people having to work at corporate/government "pride" events and promotionals. In the UK they're even making construction of an apartment building conditional on inclusion of a gay bar.

Some slopes are slippery. You can't give an inch on matters of sexual morality, or you'll have no clear logical grounds for forbidding the next step.

>unemployment benefits
Disgusting.

Hot

any nevadafags here? I have a legal brothel like 20 minutes away, never been though

America slid that slope long ago bro your porn industry is a staple provider for the world. Why put people in prison for something that your culture is obsessed with and openly glorifys through the media you produce?

Where is illegal, under your fucked up globalist flag? Romania? Most of EU countries do not prosecute prostitution, taran prost. They chase the customer, few of them.

because unemployed women can be forced into it by the unemployment office, if they can't find another job

also, it's fucking degenerate and a health risk

our women deserve better than that

Its called 1st amendment. You prison colony don't have such so check it up.

>because unemployed women can be forced into it by the unemployment office, if they can't find another job
No, they cannot, just as men cannot be forced into sex work by the unemployment office. And this is even the case here in Germany where we have over 400,000 sex workers.

>Most of EU countries do not prosecute prostitution, taran prost
I thought Romania prosecutes prostitutes, which is why they come to Germany to work. Around 5% of your girls aged 18 to 25 are in Germany working as prostitutes.

>but forcing people into cleaning feces is ok

>sex workers
and 30 million sucking shitskin cock for free

Fuck you with your permissive society bullshit. How can you look at the sorry state of our demoralized society and think the answer is more permissiveness? Could you have anymore of a feminized brain?

Nobody prosecute prostitutes here, despite the law. They get fucked by corrupt police and go

Prostitution is legal in my country and has been for at least 50 years. It is not by any means a job that people will tell you to do if you dont have money, the social stigma remains even with legalization.
Whats different though is that the girls have to get tested, have legal recourse against their pimps and get paid more than they would otherwise. My country is also in the Top 5 safest countries to live.
It doesnt solve the problem of illegal prostitution though. There are always guys who are too cheap to pay 50 euros for half an hour and dont care about getting aids from some gypsy girl.
I still think its better this way, if only to keep prisons from overflowing. Prostitution will be there no matter what you do.