Defending a monument to a filthy traitor

>Defending a monument to a filthy traitor

So this... this is the power of white supremacy...

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalparty.ie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a potatonigger unable to understand that it wasnt treason, and was constitutional at the time

I'm flabbergasted

>if a loophole in the constitution lets me shoot my brothers its ok

Pure judaism

>loophole
Damn those who founded our evil republic with the intent to limit federal power!

> First they came for our confederate, but I didn't stop them because I wasn't one. Then they came for our founder, but I didn't stop them because I wasn't one. Then they rewrote our history and by that time it was too fucking late to do anything!

Answer me this leprechaun. What happens when we forget the past?

History is history. Doesn't matter what side he's on. Fuck trying to hide/forget what happened. Its an insult to everyone.

kill yourself you anti white cuck

save our country first before worrying about this one

nationalparty.ie

>I, Robert Lee, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

>obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice

What was it you were saying about not being treason there bud?

>> First they came for our confederate, but I didn't stop them because I wasn't one. Then they came for our founder, but I didn't stop them because I wasn't one. Then they rewrote our history and by that time it was too fucking late to do anything!
How can you think this is a sensible thing to type lmao

You can't deny Lee was one hell of a general.

Russians weren't working... so it's back to the rebels....

>betrays constitution by supporting the federalization of the states
>starves women and children to death
Somebody was a traitor and it sure as fuck wasn't Lee.

This. Fuck Lincoln and everything he stands for.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ?

whoever wants to destroy a monument whatever it is for needs to get shot...

killing of history is to dangerus

>not following a traitor president makes you a traitor
Nice logic there, yankcuck.
Nothing says treasonous American like upholding the core values of the founding fathers.

I would agree if they wanted to remove it because Dixiefags are traitors but that's not the case. They want it down because muh slaves and muh oppression. Also

>Ireland
>White

Lincoln became a domestic enemy. The states had the right to seceded.

Shouldn't you boys be plowing one of your cousins the back of your 4x4?

The Irish are the whitest in terms of skin color. Compared to our skin, you guys are basically niggers

You posted a picture of Sherman. Not Lee.

Oh wow! How original. I've never heard that one before! You're almost as funny as Amy 'puusy fat' Schumer.

They say Confederate statues are symbols of rebellion and slavery. Well.. so are Revolutionary statues.

Robert E. Lee resigned his commission in the U.S. army before he started fighting to prevent the invasion of Virginia by a foreign military.

Methinks Cletus doth protest too much

there was literally no anti-succession laws in America. the Union just made it all post-hoc and suspended Habius Corpus to stop dissent. I'm not in favor of the confederacy, but there was absolutely no legal justification to stop individual states from leaving the Union. It was only after the war that it was made illegal, and the "United" States become more like the Indentured States. From the point forward the federal government became King.

>No anti succession laws means commissioned officers get to disobey direct orders

Wait what?

Every last Northerner and Nigger deserves death

NP is a meme party, but I'll gladly throw my vote away on a meme

It wont be long before they go after the founders and anybody who doesnt fit 21th century morals. I read one case where a guy donated a builinding then years later they changed the name of the building because the guys dad was in favor of slavery.

The people that promote this stuff believe in an array of bulshit like micro agressions and will use anything in their poder to eliminate what they perceive as "whiteness" por any sign of oprresion ir whatever.
Remember the evergreen happenings you were a racist of you disagreed with then, they can easily rationalize anything you might considera unfair it wont be long before we have people calling for reduces swntences for black crimminals and the like.

Motherfuckin' confederate general Joseph E. Johnston caught pneumonia and died after being a pallbearer at Sherman's funeral, these guys were friends after the war...

Pot, meet kettle.

the hidden hand.

These idiots don't seem to know the old saying: "Those that do not learn from the Past, are doomed to repeat it."
The Confederacy was a part of our history, and should be respected.

You know the US was founded by traitors rite

>traitor
>when there is nothing more american than rebbelling from tyrants
Lincoln won with zero electorals from the south, not a single one

Were you running when you wrote this?

the executive office was made to mimmick the king of england powers wise
it was made for George Washington

The North wanted a war. They wanted to keep the economic output of the South within the Union, and if it took over 600,000 dead American men to do it, then so be it. Lincoln gave not one fuck about the slaves.

If a State cannot freely and peacefully secede, then it is not a free State. It is a vassal State, subject to a centralized and Totalitarian Federal rotating oligarchy. Secession is a bulwark against the expansion of Federal power.

Exactly! Many even remained friends during it.

Glad I'm not the only one to see this coming.

It always hurts when the treasonous yanks who live in states that support fag marriage accuse me of incest.
It hurts every time.

Nah, that stereotype actually comes from Quakers and Amish. It originated in the Northeastern states. Over time, it was used as an insult because "If our rural populations do it, I bet all those southerners do it!"

The Unite The Right organizers got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didnt President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

Also, presumably not everyone in Unite the Right was a Neo-Nazi or even a White Supremicist. It stands to reason that some (solely, with no other agenda) Confederate history / heritage supporters were out there also.

>potatonigger
Every. Damn. Time.

That's because you don't understand where the incest stereotype came from. Hint, it's the northeastern US. Fun fact, the Amish (mostly in the Northeastern US) are incredibly incestuous with sibling rape being incredibly common. Nice projection though.

Trump probably didn't mention BLM and ANTIFA because he doesn't want to be "disappeared" by the CIA and the Deep State. He made a tactical decision.

Can you cite the whole no permit thing
evidence of weapons?

I havent been on the last few days.