Éire/pol/ - Monnestary Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-DytJkA-c4

New NP video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Piv3fEcZOE8

News:
>Traffic in Dublin will be fucked come Sunday
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/major-restrictions-on-traffic-in-dublin-come-into-force-on-sunday-36029752.html

>Britain Presses for Customs border with ROI
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/britain-to-press-for-customs-border-with-republic-1.3185593?mode=amp

>Smart business plan: Collect money for a charity walk that doesn't exsist
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/warning-issued-after-children-spotted-collecting-for-dublin-charity-walk-that-doesnt-exist-36029932.html

>(((anti tourist sentiment))) grows in Barcelona
m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/its-really-tough-out-here-irish-people-in-barcelona-say-antitourism-sentiment-growing-36024165.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvhvDE3FMs
irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/the-rubberbandits-lead-calls-urging-cork-fans-not-to-fly-confederate-flag-in-croke-park-801850.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQfJ5AZRyk
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtJ9cnI1tK0
youtu.be/6A4ZMuLVrQA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqIJTVYc2f4
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A9yJUOdVyUc
youtube.com/watch?v=q7ggYgUJiVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

sup

>my very presents offends you
>makes me smile every time

>>my very presents
Trusting Paddies to into English. Lel I'm sure gaelic will become a real language one day Shamus

not my language to give a fuck enjoy the never ending ocean of pakies you seem to accumulate

>sup
I think Im ready to take the Sawney Bean pill, you?

Did you hear about that Irish vetrenaian woman who was denied an Australian visa because she failed the English test?

am? cannibalisation isnt my kinda thing scots did alot weird shit like tht though

na never heard anything on it

anyone been following the trevor deely case? excavating a site at chapelizod where he was supposedly buried after being murdered by a Crumlin gangster. Crazy shit

That's a good pic in its origin form, I don't think it needs to be SYNTHED too much

Wait wtf happened, this guy was killed by a gang? What for drugs?

ira patrol in dublin in 1921

got plenty more were that came from

Oh I know you've got the goods senpai

lol im getting that predicable now

need to make new oc though its been a while taken a break from art but its kinda enjoyable to make most normies AND Sup Forumsards have no idea how to deal with the art they just scatter :)

garda saying it was a chance encounter. seemed like a nice innocent lad like, was presumed to have fallen into the canal/suicide until recently. hope they find something, remember seeing the posters all over town.

guy they suspect is a crumlin gangster who has had 2 brothers killed in gangland violence, anyone know who this is?

Build wall

g-good evening micksenpais . . .

hello new person have a republican wave, on the house

Did it again lad

bump

and make Protestants pay for it

anyway, did everyone see Waterford/Cork yesterday? I'd say the poor Cork players are still slightly shocked, wondering what the fuck just happened

>need new OC
fuck I know. I'm getting me a computer sometime this week, hopefully I'll be able to contribute soon instead of just bitching
That is weird, However I doubt it was mere chance

Bump

nice just get your free arabic torrented photoshop and rock the layers and filters you'l be grand, as you can image typing anything in English with it is just a nightmare but i learned a way to type half the message backward to make it go forward (i know nightmare)

Around aul donegal
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvhvDE3FMs

yeh boyi thats what im talkin about get the old chuckie tunes goin and yeh bit weird how relevant that song turned out to be been listening d it for fuckin yearsn

Kek when the Celtic tiger starved to death we bailed you out. Potatoes will pay for wall. We own you.

The Rubberbandits up to no good again.

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/the-rubberbandits-lead-calls-urging-cork-fans-not-to-fly-confederate-flag-in-croke-park-801850.html

It is almost like they knew...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQfJ5AZRyk

>we own you
>p p potato can we still have trade
>sorry england but EU has strick policy on rouge states your gonna have sort your human right problem out first
>starves for the queen>

Would you welcome a Pinochet-type figure in Ireland? I don't know if we're bad enough for it yet

na to normie it will take a few more years for everyone on the island to be woke

yeh they knew, probably was in Boston long enough to know the crack and thought fuck that

Barret has a portrait of Pinochet above his bed and two picture frames of Hitler and Mussolini on his bedside
>how do I know this?
Redd*t AMA, amazed the place hasn't gotten shit down for hate speech

Baseless dribble.

is it 1984? sure thing.

hate these cunts

they turned out to be some what of a disappointment i must admit.

1. Why would cork fans be flying the confederate flag? I thought it had more association with Ulster
2. Why are rubberbandits such gay cunts?
>inb4 Marxists
I know but, come on

They were always a disappointment and never really funny.

a very good point i've never seen an Irish man wave it, the foreigners must of pushed them

horse outside and i need a black man in my gang was actually hilarious shit but they got crap as time went on

It's the same colours as County Cork so thats why it's flown. Reading the comments online people are giving out fuck about political correctness and such. Just hope the Cork fans as a massive fuck you to SJWs, will fly the flag in greater numbers but more than likely they'll be fucked out of it by political correctness.

sounds nice is there a design you could post here

I never found them funny myself desu. I have a dark edgy sense of humour and always thought the RB were gay af.

thats fair enough the old sam hyde sketches are really good

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

I like some of their prank calls though
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtJ9cnI1tK0

Not familiar with their prank calls. There was fella in Derry awhile back who used to make some good prank calls.

youtu.be/6A4ZMuLVrQA

Must check him out I've never seen any of stuff just the Sam Hyde memes on Pol.

MDE never dies!

You don't know the man of the hour?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY

very dark comedy and i love his rants infront of the pc , pure comedy gold

I remember that one. Split my sides every time

Wtf is this garbage?! Shit looks autistic af

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqIJTVYc2f4

U r gey
Have you seen inconvenient anime? It's a masterpiece

republican wave lad, deal with it

na might do that now while i wait

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

>Monnestary
Are you fucking serious? You double digit IQ fucking retard.

Link in case you need it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM

College cunts too because why not?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

Anyone see the hipster shithole "The Workmans Club" is having a fucking fundraiser for charlottsville victims?
Where was the fundraiser for the victims of Nice, or Paris? Virtue signalling cunts.

Check 'em
Fucking 007

why thank you, time to sit back get cozy and split my sides again fuckin love the guy

Nigger, this was a midevial monetary on an island in the middle of fuck all nowhere (Sligo)

What the fuck did you just say? 007 isn't even a thing you faggot.

Bump
How does one get NP more notice outside of a Taiwanese fishing forum?

your may be shocked to know but ireland is built up on over 300+ clans that were hailed by 3 high kings later in its system 6 to rule the entire island and it was always war time for everyone

best way to know our normal day to day life is to play stronghold kingdoms

it got ugly.

I got engaged to a neo Nazi lads.
She is perfect and wants kids.
But we are only 18 .
We aren't pikkies either . So it will be a unusual site to see

>I got engaged to a neo Nazi lads.
>She is perfect and wants kids.
>But we are only 18
Damn, wish that were me desu
>tfw 19 but never had a gf

Go for it, having kids later in life is a meme pushed by the (((media)))

Ha nice one.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A9yJUOdVyUc

you think you have problems im 26 and only ever had 2 relationships in my life on an island were theres nothing around.

cant even get my dick wet being a stag and i live on a mountain miles from anything including shops

>engaged
>only 18

Jaysus lad slow down this isnt the states. You dont just up and marry your high school qt fresh out of prom.

Stall the ball a bit and see how things go.

The first thing I said to her was "fuck you nigger" (She is blue eyed dark ginger hair)
We started talking about how Hitler did nothing wrong. I showed her my Swasitka and my other far right stuff.
Really weird story to tell are kids.

If there was ever a time for idiots like you to get over you shit its now. We have bigger issues to worry about.

Get er up the skite when you are about 21-24. I would not have babies too young because...
1. You want to enjoy a few years with just her and you
2. A lot of early and young couples get married too fast and end up splitting up, so if you stick her for that long then you know she is good to have loads of babies with for long term.

If still in 6th year.
She dropped out and became a hairdresser

>first thing I said to her was "fuck you nigger"
Why, what garnered that?
It's ok senpai, think of Tom Clarke, 40 years old and pulled an 18 year old qt

The virtue signalling in.this country is out of hand. What the fuck is it with Irish people and people and virtue signalling? Another thing is the obsession with Palestine.

HAHAHAHAJJAJQJQJJJjjsjf

I have no idea. She is white I just call people niggers

why are their faces covered/blurred?

>The virtue signalling in.this country is out of hand
You think you've got it bad?
>mfw I have to go into work today and defend Charlottesville because they all know I'm right wing

Thank God my fiancee Thinks feminism is cancer. Gave her the Communist manfesto to read. Said it was about a faggot who couldn't get a job

very true the jews basically declared a race war on us

i got nothing goin for me though but if theres a slight glimmer of hope i'l take it lad

I don't understand . These Muslims would Fucking toss these fucks of a building

I will try that next time i see a qt

No idea but they always blur out their faces for some reason. I think half of them are actually paranoid schizophrenics who actually believe that there's fascists around every corner waiting to do them harm when in reality there are no fascists and doxxing and targeting people for opposing views is usually their own tactics.
How did that go?
Most women here think feminism is cancer. Most women I know don't even know what fucking feminism is. Feminism is generally a middle class thing and everyone I know is working class and don't give a fuck about such bs.
They support whatever causes and people that SF tell them to support.

>how did that go?
About to find out. I'm going in 5 min, see you cunts later

So true. We are probably both low on the social chain. I'm Dublin fag . She is a Louth fag. Hairdresser and I'm still in secondary school

>very true the jews basically declared a race war on us
The English race war still continues. They'll be the main casualties of any general "white" (ie: Anglo-American NWO-subject) ethnicities. Let's not lose sleep over England's self-destruction.

>No idea but they always blur out their faces for some reason. I think half of them are actually paranoid schizophrenics

Or they're false flagging and not genuine...

youtube.com/watch?v=q7ggYgUJiVw

dat get but a storm is brewing lad, im not gona just sit here to get fucked over

Kinda used to listening to middle class girls at my school talk about feminism and how it's de men's fault or some shit.
Working class girls > Middle class Feminazis

up cork,

>Most women I know don't even know what fucking feminism is.
99% of Millennial women LIVE feminism though. Sex before marriage, late marriage, fatherless children, divorce, etc.
The ideological feminists are only the vanguard of the next escalation. The basic destruction/new social reality is on the ground level.

I agree, but instead of a caliphate let's make it a Ríocht Éireannach.

Valhalla!