Is France the genetic epicenter of Europe? We see all the major european nations around France: Germans, Iberians...

Is France the genetic epicenter of Europe? We see all the major european nations around France: Germans, Iberians, North Italians, British and Dutches!

It's kinda true.
I saw some autistic map of billion or so years ago where France was the center of land mass.

I guess so and the reason the French are dark is neolithic farmer bloodline like the rest of south Europe.

They are whores who come around

Probably. Something like 40% of Europeans lived on the west coast of Europe before the industrial revolution, and most of that land was french. Not to mention how dominant french culture was in Europe for centuries.

It seems that only Russians, Scandinavians, Greeks, Finish, Cypriots, Central Italians and South Italians are outliars.

that's why everyone hates us, they be jelly
In the north we are like germans or anglos, in the south, we are like italians and spaniards
There are basque in our country which we know were there before anyone else and before indo-european language even existed
We ARE european culture and heritage while everyone else is just a part of it.

France is the cultural and genetic center of Europe. They need to put Paris as the capital of Europe like Napoleon did. Cities like London, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdan, Milan, Lisbon, Frankfurt, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Hamburg, Brussels need to copy Paris.

They are central. French are close to iberians and to british.... that's not new.... since they are neighbors. But almost all are really close together - the europeans/whites

Northwest France(Britannia) is close to England.
Southwest France(Toulouse and Bordeaux) is close to Iberia.
Southeast France(Nice) is close to North Italy.
Northeast France(Lille) is close to Netherlands.
French are an mix of beautiful and important euro groups: thats why they are so good.

It seems iberians are more white than all Canada together.

>France is the cultural and genetic center of Europe.

It's important, but i think france lost some of that cultural centrality

a better chart.
red circle= wh*Tes

Ha.
The eternal Franco rigged the stats to inflate his self-importance.

Iberians and North Italians are the most european persons of South Europe. But France is still better because they are the genetic and cultural epicenter of Europe.

Why limit it to one arbitrary location?

Based turk.

South Italians should be considered whites too. Sicily and Calabria were greek setlement areas.

In USA, even Saudis are considered white. But I anything down Cyprus dont have european phenotype.

More like genetic dumping ground.

I agree with this, south italians are part of europe. But they are heavy neolithic

They are pretty brown, though. Greeks too. Been there plenty times on holiday and I love those people. Their hospitality is overwhelming.

Especially Greeks. One time we visited Corfu, went to a restaurant and my father asked the owner if they sell cigarettes there (back then he was a pretty heavy smoker). Yeah well they didn't sell cigs at that restaurant, but the owner asked like a dozen other guests if they had some, then came back with an almost full packet and gave it to him, grinning like a crazy man. My father wanted to pay for them, but "no no, all good, keep them, no money neccessary". kek

>russians
>white

Your ancestors came from Europe, most probably. Show some respect for your roots.

Finnish are less white than Russians. Finland is totally white race border like South Italy.

that is literally a map. is it supposed to be?

Yeah no shit Sherlock. That's an "abstract" map of Europe, showing how intertwined stuff here is.

It's a genetic map of Europe (principal component analysis) show's gene proximity between groups

True almost all europeans are really close together. Very concentrated around France.

>tfw no French gf to whisper in your ear in her cute accent
Why live?

I like Amsterdam as it is now. Brussels copied Paris (even the niggers) and all of the Pentagon(e) is full of Haussmanian architecture now.

Amsterdam is full with niggers too, don't delude yourself. Last visit I parked my car a few kilometers away from the center and didn't realize that I'm parking in some sort of nigger ghetto. Completely fucked up situation, I asked some of those black gentlemen about directions to the center and they only wanted to sell me drugs. And when I didn't want to buy them they tried to rob me. The central park/garden in A'dam is full with junkies, they also tried to rob me when I was there.

sorry sweetie but finns are among the whitest of europeans. even whiter than nordics.

so the jews have their origin in southwest italy?

French are literally the biggest cucks in Europe.
At least Sweden and Germany had the excuse that they didn't have too many habbenings.
France had hundreds of their citizens die by "refugees" and "immigrants" over the course of 9 months, and they STILL voted for the refugees welcome candidate.
Confirmed; Frog eaters are Cucktimus Prime.

>Tatars
>White

Yes, the dude made a mistake. it should have had another line, perpendicular to the blue line, that cut off the Tatar, and the other 2 groups that are next to it.

Yep. In case you didn't know that thanks to your poor burger education, the Jewish belief originated in Italy, then later on they became Christians. That's why the Pope is living in Rome.

kek. i went to a top 10 in the world university, mehmet. all evidence points to the jewish belief originating in the levant. whether or not some greeks/romans converted and became the ashkenazi is what i want to know.

What university, lmao. Take a picture of your degree with a picture of your wrist. So that we know you didn't drop out, and that you're not a nigger who got the degree as a gibsmedat.

The true Europe is Catalonia.

>posting anything personal on Sup Forums
nice try, leaf. pic related is all you need to know.

Wrong, your ADMIXTURE run just separated Caucasoid in it's two most fringe groups, but the actual Caucasoid component is the blue in picrelated, Finns have lots of Mongoloid admixture.

If you're so smart, why are you asking such retarded questions?

Cover the date and last name, then, faggot.