How Does It Feel?

Waking up, realizing more and more with each day that passes that you're on the wrong side of history.

This little 'civil war' that you LARPers think you're going to usher in is one that, even in the event that it did occur you would be massively unprepared for. We've seen what you guys look like at rallies, you're primarily a bunch of fat out of shape redneck losers. My side has bulls, big men who are ready to fight for what makes this country great: diversity. Diversity of ideas, colors, genders, sexual orientation, and there's not a god damn thing you Nazi losers will do to stop it. Peace out girl scout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
archive.is/pWqUR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>E F P L P E D

what are these kikes hiding

I think looking at this stuff from multiple sides is a good thing. Yeah, it feels good knowing I'm on the right side, even though every mainstream source of info is saying it's wrong. Kind of like a few decades ago.

This site is satire...

The Jews are Nazis, the blacks are the KKK.

That's the joke the nazis are now the good guys. Because they are literally the ideological equivalent of the Americans that fought the Nazis.

THATS WHY THEY unironically made capatain America a NAZI.

The Jews run anti white propaganda worse than anything the Germans ever made knowing full well the effects.

The blacks have no go zones, and one remade "the most racist movie ever made": birth of a nation a KKK propaganda film; inverting the bestial subhuman leering and raping motifs justifying Lynchings against whites.

That's the joke.

Im white.
Im innocent.
Im persecuted by the media and the left.
I have no hate, other than for those who portray me as evil, guilty etc... and those who want to destroy me.
Theres always 2 sides to a story.
Our side gets disparaged because millions of inferiors out there expect us to "share the wealth".

Nobody considers a tiger evil bc it is a well oiled killing machine.
We are what we are.
We shouldnt feel ashamed of being superior, and dominating our kingdom like the tiger dominates his.

Wtf, i hate Trump now!

You aren't persecuted and you aren't being "destroyed", you're just a stupid insecure faggot who wants to oppress other people.

>Diversity of ideas
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

omfg. The left is the most intolerant piece of trash there is. They worship filth and degeneracy and call it tolerance, while outright physically attacking everything they oppose.

>Wrong side of history
More like wrong side of (((history)))

how does it feel being kike with a massive inferiority complex?

saged you scrawny manlet little nigger

lol kill all muslims

Islam is essentially conservatism on steroids.

omgawd the shills are great today

the fact there are newfags replying seriously to this thread proves you are right to raid this place.

I'm not hunting you because you are white, that'd be counter productive, I'm hunting you because you are the epitome of everything that can go wrong in humanity Independent of race, culture and religion.

You already lost a war, be my guest to wash the ground with your face a second time.

>You already lost a war, be my guest to wash the ground with your face a second time.

no that would be the Juden faggot. You do realize your entire race is just useful idiots right? You don't know what their real plans are, they are not what you have been lead to believe

If the democrats sent this man as their candidate I might have voted for him.

Bwahahahahah

My side has bulls, big men who are ready to fight for what makes this country great

Bhawahahahahaha

I rather be on the wrong side of history than my conscience.

You don't need to be in shape to use a gun dipshit

>flag
>1 post by this (((id)))

Even if the USA had a civil war they would come out of it better than sand dwellers from the Middle east. Nuke Mecca now and North Korea . Lets finish this ..

you're talking about the EXTREMIST left. Regular liberals aren't blood thirsty.

how's it feel to be a cuck whose primitive ideas will die within the century?

ideas never die
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

(h)e'
Flipfloped

Go to bed Shlomo

I don't understand why people like you want to portray america as a bunch of brutes lacking intelligence that can only defend themselves through fire arms

DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND!

>Waking up, realizing more and more with each day that passes that you're on the wrong side of history.

You tell me.

nice bait

sage next time faggot

you people destroy everything you touch, you are evil incarnate a mind virus, a dark stain on humanity.

“In everything, we are destroyers — even in the instruments of destruction to which we turn for relief… We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands.”
— Maurice Samuel, “You Gentiles,” pages 152, 155, and 147.

"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but through their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." (Charles A. Weisman, Who is Esau-Edom?, p. 28).

There is still time desu. Don't allow them to use you for evil

everything we build you tear down. Let it go brother, stop being a Jew and be man.

Shut up OP. The civil war is already on. It's nationalists constitutionalists vs globalists communists.

And it has nothing to do with race. It's all about whether the government should serve the people or whether the people should serve the government.

The media doesn't want to use the word "antifa."

We should make them do it. Meme it.

Nope. We are persecuted.

If they sent him as their candidate I'd definitely have voted for him. He literally bragged about killing some gook during the debate. But sadly the Democratic Party left him and his message behind.

You mean your side has bulldikes right?

Another civil war in the US will spell its demise as we know it.

i mean, trump isn't wrong
the swastica does have a fair few sides.
20, last i checked

>how dare you stay neutral and condemn BOTH sides, racist biggot!

It's pretty frustrating that you had a voice of reason like Jim Webb and he got drowned out in all the insanity. I can only assume it's because people want a circus and any claims otherwise are just trying to disguise their voyeuristic need for conflict.

I hope this civil war happens fast. Enough talk. Just do it already. Honestly it would be best. Blood in the streets and winner takes all.

If the left wins, manbuns and yoga pants for every white guy left who must watch his female relatives get pounded by black men.

If the right wins? Like American History X on the basketball court. Go. Our court. Leave.

>Diversity of ideas, colors, genders, sexual orientation
Muslim Flag.

OH LOOK! Another CTR, Share Blue, Media Matters disinfo/demoralize thread! You guys are sure putting in the overtime lately!

DON'T FORGET TO TYPE SAGE IN OPTIONS OF YOUR REPLY, AND TO HIDE THE THREAD WITH THE + - SYMBOL AT THE TOP!

Gee. I wonder who's behind this post?

I find this whole entire thing fascinating, I always wonder why people are afraid of the straight, conservative white male when you put it into perspective.

At this point in history white people make up roughly 8 percent of the human race (It is slightly less according to recent surveys but lets round up for easiness of maths). If we make the assumption that it is a clean split between male and female that means only 4 percent of the worlds population is made up of white men. Lets further break down that demographic by saying (and this is rather generous) that it is split in the middle with 50 percent are conservative/right wing and the other 50 percent is liberal/left wing.

So in the end (using generous maths that is skewed in a non favorable manner as the number is definitely smaller) one could make the argument that only 2 percent of the worlds population is white conservative male, that these white conservative men are the absolute epitome of evil that is currently oppressing everyone in the world.

This is the equivalent of putting 50 people in a room and having 1 person effectively oppress the other 49 people in the room so completely that all they can do is mumble and complain about it and do nothing else.

What I would love for you to do OP, between consuming the massive amount of cocks between each post, is to sit back and think why hasn't the masses risen up and simply wiped out this part of the white society if it is so evil, surely they should win by numbers alone right?

I don't have a 2d animu girl smug enough

>What I would love for you to do OP, between consuming the massive amount of cocks between each post, is to sit back and think why hasn't the masses risen up and simply wiped out this part of the white society if it is so evil, surely they should win by numbers alone right?

you are actually not far off however it is the white men that need to be overthrown

SEE THE TRUE FACE OF YOUR ORESSORS

Diversity of ideas... as long as it's your ideas...
Or as long as it's not Capitalism, Christianity, Nationalism, Eugenics, Individualism, Conservative....

>Or as long as it's not Capitalism, Christianity, Nationalism, Eugenics, Individualism, Conservative....

Actually they are all for these things for themselves just not for you

well except Christianity because it undermines their god status and authority

go here
archive.is/pWqUR