Tell me the truth, Aussies. Are Abbos even human?

Aboriginals just don't look right to me. Something is clearly off. They just don't quite look human to me. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe you don't look quite human to them

Physiologically speaking, they're basically caucasoids at an earlier stage of development than other modern-day caucasoids

Shouldn't you be off paying your wife to let you watch her have sex with a Nigerian immigrant, Frenchy?

I thought that was the Indians, street shitting not feather

Nah, they're mainly just an off-shoot of Meds, but they've been in an environment that's required further development, whereas Abbos haven't.

denisovans. they are part of a long extinct branch of homos

They are definitely 'different'. Anglo genetics annihilate them though, they look white after 2 generations.
It's not like Africans where 6 generations later you can still tell they have nigger in them.

Something quite different happens on the genetic level when they mix with Europeans compared to other races mixing with them.

Yeah. They maybe considered homo Heidelbergensis tho

good post

Nazis aren't human
STORMNIGGERS GO HOME

No. FUCK no.

>tfw you realize half abos exist
>tfw you realize there was an Aussie desperate enough to have sex with one

>doesn't want qt 3.14 abo gf
Why even live?

>Something is clearly off
They have been genetically isolated for 50000 years

They were one of the "Test Runs" done on Earth to see if Humanity could live on it. Neanderthals are also one of those "Test Runs".

[Did a KB about this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Earth was a Joint-Colonization(Whites = Europe, Blacks = Africa, Asians = Asia) & all each Race came from a different Planet.

Why do you suppose they stagnated when others did not? The isolated island environment? How were they advanced enough to reach Australia in the first place if they were too dumb to build boats after they arrived? I hear they only invented the stick.

& each Race came from*

That just doesn't look human to me at all. Looks like a shaved chimp in a thrift store suit.

in the most technical sense "yes"

they, besides maybe Pygmys, are perfect examples that humans are not equal in any sense of the word

Far left is fuckable but a little ugly, center is repulsive and monkeylike, far right facial proportions are all wrong, and she looks a little masculine.

I bet they all have weird tits and monkey pussies.

>How were they advanced enough to reach Australia in the first place if they were too dumb to build boats after they arrived?
The world didn't always look like this mate, during the last ice age sea levels were around 400 feet lower. It's possible that they just wandered in there.

to "return to the stars" is better for each race to stay separated and colalborate from "distance" from others or is it better to form a single human "force"?