OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-lse0nQ0jvQ?t=28s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED BLACK MAN

Disowned by your lord emperor and you still grovel at his feet like a battered cuck. LOL

>BLM chimps out
>people get tired of their shit
>they lose support
>Sup Forums laughs at their stupidity

>alt right chimps out
>people get tired of their shit
>they lose support
>wtf don't punch right bro!

Morons, morons everywhere.

Get a load of this retard

BASED BLACK MAN

THE GREAT LARPER PURGE IS HERE

FIND THE ALT RIGHT AND DESTROY THEM

I thought optics didn't matter? :^)

To the alt righters here:
We are not your friends. We are not your allies. We never were. You are a nuisance. And neither Trump, nor we, want anything to do with you. What you did is on you not us. Deal with

>putting Trump with a based black guy in the OP pic while we're being target by TRS larpers and stormfags

10/10 OP

How do we reclaim the Bellamy Salute without being labeled as nazis?

Has Puffy or P Diddy, whatever he's called now ever said anything about Trump?

I know him and his family have been friends a long time.

He'll still lock her up, r-right guys?

Based Trump calling out white supremacy, the foremost evil in American society #keeppunchingnazis

You really want to trigger the Spencerfags to death, huh

Why do people refuse to admit that BLM followers have killed police officers?

>oh no, I wanted based race mixing stick man to speak, what will I do now?

every spencerfat should look at stickman and learn a few lessons
stickman had multiple felonies stacked on him yet he was able to win lots of normie support and even had a donation fund
normies gave him 50k shekels and he was able to pay his bail
even old boomers share his stupid memes and he's a folk hero of sorts even though it's a bit cringeworthy
meanwhile this Kevin guy in the challenger apparently can't afford a lawyer, the public defenders in Charlottesville are saying they have a conflict of interest, every major US leader is condemning the attack, and the president of the US just held a press conference outlining how he's going to use the DOJ to break one off in his ass
fucking analyze and compare

You keep harping on about some stupid flag nobody fucking cares about because changing the subject is the only defense you have.

Trump didn't say a fucking thing about Anfia or BLM.
You know, the guys who murdered 5 white cops?
The guys who brutaized and assaulted his supporters during the campaign season.

Yeah, fuck that.
Fuck Trump.
I don't stand with these cock suckers, I stand with the innocent whites that will now be made to suffer under this retarded president.

Dumb fat spic doesn't deserve to be in the country. She obviously hates it here and I want her gone. She can go be the janitor for telemundo

Trips of TRUTH!

FUCK GOOGLE
FUCK MOZILLA
FUCK YOUTUBE
FUCK MICROSOFT
FUCK FACEBOOK
FUCK AUTHORITARIANS

>we
>us
Fuck off eva

this is like the Syria bombing all over again. Trump betrays a big part of his online base, and they rightly become upset with him.

Then the literal retard drumpfcucks who will defend him no matter what he pulls decide to call them all shills and to fuck off back to /sg/, despite most of them being Sup Forumslacks for years.

This whole "everyone who disagrees with me is a shill" nonsense is absolute cancer. No, not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a spencerfat or a stormkike or whatever dumbass boogieman you have in mind.

I'm a genuine Trump supporter, and I voted for him, convinced my family to vote for him, and convinced several other people to vote for him. I'm genuinely upset by his actions here.

I'll still begrudgingly vote for him in 2020 so that the democrat doesn't win, but I'll put absolutely no effort into campaigning or shilling or anything for this orange retard.

Just think about it. He sided with literal communists over concerned white people (his entire fucking base), and the retards here are defending him.

Fuck off back to r/thedonald Reddit. Sup Forums is a board of civic nationalists

good, antagonize these retards, i want tears

It's funny how true this image is, White births are no longer the minority in the US and trump is only just getting started

BAZED BLACK MAN

Problem?

A reminder that no one will care about any of this in a few weeks, and at worst it'll be brought up by desperate dems in the 2018 midterms while Teuno continues to implement his pro white agenda

Because they're cowards, and Trump is the head coward-in-chief

Who is president of the united state again?

>I'll still begrudgingly vote for him in 2020 so that the democrat doesn't win
cuck

You will find nobody here likes the alt right or trs except those who frequent it. Deal with it, I'm right

I'm just bumping for your salt

Spencerfags on perpetual suicide watch. Am loving every minute.

Imagine having zero accomplishments except a large string of failures. I think I'd off myself.

Why do people refuse to admit that cops have killed more blacks than blacks have killed cops? Run your narrative somewhere else you FUCKING NAZI

There is no pro-white agenda, Trump proved it today. He's an incompetent fool. That just gave a free pass to BLM and Antifa terrorists.

who betrayed Trump was his online base. What did they expect to accomplish behaving like a mob and killing someone

> Holding hands with Islamic terrorists

Sounds about right

Malta, have you answered any of the counter arguments to your bullshit, or are you just a shill?

>Governor admits he was planning these "incidents" for months at press conference youtu.be/-lse0nQ0jvQ?t=28s
>Craigslist ads for "enthusiastic" actors to participate in political rallies show up for Charlottesville.
>Rally had a permit to use the park and do a march afterwards.
>Thousands of out of state leftists antifa bussed in.
>He declared a state of emergency before rally started to prevent it despite no major clashes other than antifa throwing shit.
>Police shut down the rally forcing attendees out into the streets where antifa were waiting in the thousands with weapons.
>Police watched as hundreds of rally attendees were forced to walk straight into a melee outnumbered.
>Police prevented an organized march of the rally attendees.
>Police allowed an un-permitted march of antifa through the city streets
>antifa starts their march, but traffic isn't being controlled as they go down city streets.
>Car runs over antifa cucks

>Its all Trump's fault.

you got source on that gif sauce boss?

The next couple of days will be a bit unbearable with all the concern shilling... y'know, until the Left fucks up again.

Trump fucked up bad today. I'm glad that Baked Alaska couldn't see it.

Are their actually people in this thread that aren't white nationalists?

Do you really want to live in a nonwhite country?

hello spencerfag, back to your containment website... oh wait

None here senpai

>this triggers the stormcucks
>inb4 le based black womenz le red hat

>Trump pays lip service to KKK & neo-nazis while his DOJ will actually be investigating left-wing hate groups and the traitorous govt officials who let them run roughshod over the citizenry
>OMG DRUMPHF IS SIDING WITH COMMIE AND ANTIFA!!!
I look forward to the climax of this particular subplot.

>muh democracy
>muh masses that denounce you
lel, you're a pussy is what you are.

>get rid of larpers
>vote people you want into office
>let them work their magic to shill white culture
>???
>you can do the Bellamy Salute and nobody will associate it with cringe larpers.

he's blackpilled, he's no different than crusader except nobody ever liked him

KEK

On the Internet, no one knows...

Syria bombing was worse, much worse.

Don't even dare to compare these two, even in LARP posts.

lol did you actually expect trump to go on tv saying hail victory or something

god you people are retarded

>Do you really want to live in a nonwhite country?
>implying you already don't

And you are a shill.

donald drumpf is a racist

yea,probably the majority of /ptg/ is full on cucks now....all the white nats dropped trump after today...i am just sitting here in bewilderment,wondering where it all went wrong

Where's the video?

I get what you want. I do believe he still online and tweeting.
>I just want Trump to read information online that makes him informed
Most of the same advisor still around him and he now has the whole intel.
And i don't trust online information that much.

>Alt-right spergs out in Charlottsville and kills a bitch
>Stormfags jump the gun and get their shit shut down by the Jews
>comes here to pretend Trump is the problem when literally everything is their fault and brought unto themselves

I cant stop laughing at the Stormshitters and Maltafag

yep you see how well coordinated everything was both before and after the car crash

absolutely a trap and dumbasses walked right into it

What fucking counter-arguments?

> LOL MALTA SHOULD GET RAPED BY SANDNIGGERS
>SPENCERSPENCERSPENCERSPENCERSPENCERSPENCERSPENCERSPENCERSPENCERSPENCERSPENCERSPENCERSPENCER
>I like it when Trump pees in my butt

I'm waiting for a real argument.

one dead coalburner no dead nazis lmao desu

It's not concern shilling. It's literal tears from Spencerfags who are coming to realize what failures they are.

I expected fair and equal treatment. Apparently that luxury is only afforded to criminals and shitskins.

Never stop posting the truth.
Fuck Trump.
FUcking anti-white jewish cuck he is.

He's not, but you can call him that, if that's what you're in to.

> pol is one ideology
> i-it's over this time, for realsies
A FOCKIN' LEAF

i wish,he's actually a faggot

>If you're not a cuck for Antifa you're a Spencerfag

No but he already adressed it perfectly over the weekend, however is kike daughter bent his balls until he gave up the alt right. You're worshipping a ball bender

>tfw no qt black conservative gf
well, it's been fun lads. seems like its trap city for me

Do none of you shills realize that using drumpf is an immediate giveaway? I mean I know you are too retarded to stay out of the street but to be so shitty at your job must be hard to bear

Not as bad as pussy tape

STOP RESPONDING TO TROLLS MORON

3 more years and then buh-bye trump. Get the nigger vote, you don't have mine anymore.

How many cops have walked up to black people, shot them in the head, then ran away? Happens all the time to police officers. Go ahead and post your false equivalency.

Before I post my copypasta, I just want to say I was proven right about my doubts about this rally, and anyone who tired to shill it to me should kill themselves now or disavow. Food for though here, if people feel like they need rallies to unify the right, then why not Trump rallies?

Also to people saying this is impossible to win:
>Virginia gubernatorial election, 2013
>Terry McAuliffe: (D) 1,069,789, 47.8%
>Ken Cuccinelli (R) 1,013,354 , 45.2%
>Robert Sarvis (lolbertarian vote splitter) 146,084 6.5%
It's closer than you think.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Yes, it's sad, isn't it? They think we're their friends, their allies. How much do you think it hurts now, knowing that Trump told them to fuck off? Must hurt being an exile, knowing that nobody sjo actually matters supports you

hmmm sounds like an accident, driver must have been scared and accidentally accelerated into the pizza restaurant

Where was the damn thing even planned? The only thing I remember being discussed was new HWNDU

/ptg/ = cuckservative

Shitpost about muh jews and muh white displacement muh communism but when some bad pub comes to the right they disavow like cowards and call everyone who calls them on it a shill/trs/spencerfat

Enjoy your civic nationalism, see yall in 20 years

>spencer people
>having that amount of self awareness

They probably thing that killing a single person was a victory for their movement

talkingcunt.jpg

Today in a nutshell:

Left: Drump is a racist Nazi apologizer! Too little too late! REEEE

Far right: Drumpf a non-racist jew cuck traitor! REEEE

well there is a lot of nonwhites here
There is kind of a trend line with that and wealth distribution, innovation and average IQ

So do you really want to live in a nonwhite country...Are you a moron

Daily reminder that Richard Spencer and the alt-right are controlled opposition. Any and all association with them is toxic.

this...trump can eat shit

If they had any self-awareness they'd be embarrassed by what complete failures they are. They are so delusional that they think everyone being against them is a "win."

This is for all the Stormfags shitting up the thread.

Neck yourselves, faggots.

This, just look at all Americana on him, Stickman knew what he was doing

no, that would be the alt right. they are no different than antifa, except antifa actually has balls, these larpers are just le ebin memers waving nazi flags in public

Uh oh babby needs a bottle