How does the alt right feel about Charlottesville? Will there be more of these in the future?

How does the alt right feel about Charlottesville? Will there be more of these in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/charlottesville-virginia-white-nationalist-pete-tefft-pearce-2017-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hope so

Definitely more of these

no we were soundly defeated

those udders belong in a farm

This rally topped Berkeley and Portland.

We got everything right: the uniforms, torches, chants.

This whole country is ON EDGE because of us. We might cause a fucking civil war.

And we're just getting started.

Texas A&M, we're going to make this one EVEN BIGGER.

Get ready!

hopefully

nice aryan women you have there

nobody cares about this shit. if anything normies memed this fat bitches dead alreaddy into oblivion. we are winning strongly. even Trump cant keep up.

Spencer's a faggot .
who put him in charge

Every one of you degenerate fucks advocating for domestic terrorism should kill yourselves. You will never win.

kek

when did we start letting italians and irish and kikes into white supremacist groups?

Well, it's really turned this board into a stinking shithole for the past several days. Sitting here patiently waiting for all the faggots to get bored or distracted and leave.

>We have to accept it. Dodge(-ing) will be part of our daily lives for years to come
They had it coming.

This right fucking here. Our show of power will attract a bigger crowd, and put the fear in the hearts of disgusting Marxists

they will get 'tyred' eventually..

Same

He did by stepping up. Step up if you don't like it, faggot.

>tfw protecting muhlands

It was a good start but we need a someone competent to shoot Spencer and friends. False flag it as Antifa.

businessinsider.com/charlottesville-virginia-white-nationalist-pete-tefft-pearce-2017-8

Is there another rally going down in at Texas A&M?

this guy is right. The fire rises.

Boston this weekend. Berkeley the weekend after that.

As long as there is this (pic related), then the events of Charlottesville will continue.

I'm in Boston.
Can't wait to shoot some of you Sup Forums shits. :)

For a bunch of provactive trolls they've done extremely well indeed. I guess the jews who dominate the US mass media are really sensitive to neo-nazi symbolism? If they wanted to discredit the alt-right (as in the actual alt-right carrying torches, not the catch-all bullshit term to describe "evil person" it became during the election) they'd have ignored it entirely, and not paid whatever agency it is supplies Perfect Optics to drive a beautifully filmed car into a crowd of crisis actors.

The alt-right won't get their ethnostate any more than the black supremacists will, and a good thing too because both groups are LARPers who'd fuck it up from day one. I'm not entirely convinced that's their point, though. Having their original march shut down by the National Guard is probably their greatest achievement: this heavy handed approach is visibly in stark contrast to the days of looting and rioting by their ideological oposition that always goes unpoliced. That will stick with casual normies in a few weeks time when the flags and salutes have been forgoten.

depends on wether or not Soros wants to pay for another one

careful what you wish for fag

You must be beyond retarded if you believe anything you wrote.

Lol, nazi shits wouldn't dare. A lot less friendly racist cops up here.

The Alt Right isn't even real.

Nothing but a creation of the media to categorize right wing groups.

The fact that a few thousand autistic 25 year old men could cause the entire Western world to freak the fuck out and make it to the front page of virtually every major newspaper in my country suggests that Charlottesville was a major success. Now instead of the newly resurgent traditional right-wing being seen as a spent force and consigned to the "wrong side of history" a full on reactionary movement is now underway and under the public eye. We will have academics writing journal articles on the events of the past week very soon, I guarantee it.

We didn't start the fire.

reported this thread to the FBI for discussing plans to commit domestic terrorism

>implying my family doesn't know I believe Hitler did nothing wrong

Absolutely. Last I heard it was scheduled for 9/11.

Guns are illegal in Boston, though!

Things like Charlottesville are a symptom of the pre-existing divisions in society, not a primary cause of those divisions; so as long as the divisions remain, these kinds of events will happen again and again.

Lets see ANTIFA try their bullshit in Texas. They pussied out when they tried to get the statue of Sam Houston removed.

Not when you're a cop

Nah, you'll just "shelter in place" like you Bostonfags did after the marathon bombing.

I didn't like Spencer. But he did create a happening.
Good for him.

I was also pleasantly surprised the crowd named the jew.

Hahahaha

reported for reporting
get v& fucko

Have fun on the terrorist watch list dirtbag

That thread was great though
We got some shareblue illegal Filipino faggot deported

why are you asking Sup Forums?
you should try plebbit
Alt Right has nothing to do with Sup Forums

Ohhhh really got me there pal ;) le ebil comie

Shooting peaceful protesters, then, eh? Fucking faggot.

That suburban Commie is on here 24 hours a day with his pretentious word salads and predictions of imminent bloody revolution (I guess his parents will be first up against the wall -- no more early bedtimes for him)

Yeah, it does make you look pretty dumb when the Communists are calling you retarded

Pretty good, you yanks did alright

>reported this thread to the FBI for discussing plans to commit domestic terrorism

Are nazis trying to take down another Black Hawk like they did yesterday?

>alt-right
>peaceful
Nice try terrorist shill

>hello fellow Sup Forums posters
Do you really think you blend in here?

It provided us great lulz, regardless of who won (a pointless question IMO), what matters is that it could be THE event that starts the race war that was long overdue.

Just getting warmed up

Things were perfectly fine until BLM and ANTIFA showed up and started the whole mess.
Were you angry when BLM killed 5 cops in Dallas? I bet you weren't you fucking traitor.

inb4 1 post by this ID

I hope so. I just wanna see more normies come out now that they know about it and start bashing alt right heads in

lmao

More communist insurgents arming themselves and blockading public roadways? Yeah, they're going to keep doing that - but things have changed and you're going to start being killed for it as well. You keep "owning" those streets bud.

>normies
>bashing anyone
Please learn the board culture and terminology before you shill here. It's too easy spotting you people.

>Will there be more of these in the future?

Ask the guys at JTTF who setup the false flag. They guy they're blaming it on is clearly not the guy driving. We have the photographic evidence of who it really was.

>communist insurgents arming themselves
>arming themselves
yes their airsoft guns are very frightening

>Implying I'd like to fit in here
Hilarious, good one friend

Great idea, a two-fer. Get rid of the CIA controlled-op fag, and demonize our enemies in one fail swoop, brilliant.

You're really bad at your job.

Yeah but for real tho

I've reported you to the Dark Web for aiding the deep state. Prepare to have your shit kicked in.

Lol, yes I'm paid to post on this board. That's a real thing that's definitely happening

Thanks for the heads up.

Also, reported to the FBI for threatening to shoot anyone you deem to be a "Nazi" with your warped brand of "Justice" and using your badge as an excuse.

I'm against both groups and will shoot either who disrupt the peace

OH NOES

Good to know, then. Be sure to shoot ANTIFA when they start their usual tactic of instigating fights and riots, then.

Yes, stay tuned

"We must secure the existence of our (rejects) people and a future for white (loser) children."

- the dirty swamp hick "14 words"

Oh no I've been caught. Clearly everyone who disagrees with you is a shill. How will I ever correct the record now?

Pretty sure the only paid people monitoring this board now work in the anti terrorism division of the FBI

>objectively researching history
>coming to my own objective conclusion
>truth is terrorism
>mfw

>fair play
At least they are open to mongoloids joining the rally.

Shooting practice on a punching bag.

Checked.
Based.

blocking public roadways is the best way to turn people with jobs (most Americans) against you.

>legally get permit to march

>chucklefucks try to interupt it (illegally)

>chucklefucks get ran over by a passionate supporter

Can somebody give me the rundown (kek) on this?

Can somebody give me the rundown (kek) on this? Was it murder or was it panic?

Lose biggest alt-reich site due to fucking ToS.
So much GG.

Idk but the media is making this silly shit out to be worse than the brevik shooting.

Everyone from the left was there to disrupt and block the streets. They knew full well they were declaring war on the peaceful marchers.

This.

topkek

Stick around.

fpbp

>defeatist shill

THE RACE IS OVER
TIME TO DISCOVER
BRAND NEW SPACES

Fuck yeah, civil war, race war, it'll happen!

and they are going back to Charlottesville on september the 11th

WOOP WOOP