The Right Needs A Leader

If Sup Forums could chose who the leader of the Right would be, who would you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/22IXG_FbzrM?list=PLoqGVI2RcIG1zt_NUipnKMZKZguFQleHh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler

MoonMan

Chuck Tingle

Stalin

Report-Man

I would pick myself

anyone who will launch all the nuclear weapons, cleanse the world and make sure no one can enjoy it or live in comfort ever again.

gul dukat

Fuck off.
This is the shit that killed the occupy movement and gamergate. Your tactics are known.

you are all wrong, there is no winning, the only way to win is to kill all humans.

Me, just put me in the game coach, gimme a chance

this desu senpai

hitler.

Anyone who advocates deporting at least 80% of non-Europeans from the US.

This Charlottesville thing is only helping us. 14 WORDS.

start with yourself paki

STEPHEN MILLER

Having 'leaders' to guide us to the fucking slaughter is how we got in this mess in the first place. Stop falling for the CIA booby traps, do not give them people in charge to influence either.

if i had the nuclear codes i would love to see british cities turned to ash

but they wont do it, you wont do it, because you are all cowards.

trump is as i predicted him to be a fat mild pussy outer, same as obama and just as weak and spineless, a true man would have launched missles already

Leaders are the worst possible thing we could have. The amorphous nature of the "alt-right" is exactly why it is so stubborn and will easily survive this leftist crackdown we're saying in the wake of Charlottesville.

However I would say Nigel Farage is probably the most based rightist currently living, and has spent quarter of a century fighting globalist cunts.

No intel for you.

VC4hKwzw that's true; to much infiltrators

Now google, discord and other BS websites are trying their best to ban Daily Stormer & other websites

Pat Buchanan

Lil Wayne

Buchanan is too old

You can do anything you put your mind to user, start with not being an asshole and getting over your pathetic nihilism.

The wolf brigade is a movie about what happens to dissenters in an ultra-right nationalist state. I doubt imagery like that helps your cause, OP.

(Also, it's Japanese, you culture vulture)

Me

I think some Silicon Valley guy who can "speak their language" and has Soros level money would be what it needs.

Obama

>trump is a fat pussy
>unlike me, of course
Baby... I hate to break it to you, but you're not important. It's okay, the vast majority of humanity isn't. But don't take your inferiority complex out on those around you, it's a bad look. Why don't you make yourself some tea and biscuits and give NHS a ring, see if you can sort yourself out, okay?

Robert E Lee.

Myself.

Lauren Southern is already the leader.

At this point, anyone but Trump.

Nice tripels
Still, the material Right will at least need some fall guy. No way around that to spread the information about white genocide. And a real leader able to activate hidden potential through charisma or whatever would be a plus, making it more resilient against the jew

Sam Hyde

kys

>The Right Needs A Leader
read:
>The Right Needs A Target
and, no, it doesn't. just keep baiting the left into pushing all moderates against the globalist nwo and cultural suicide. make it a complete disarray for the left. make them label everything a "nazi" over and over and over until it has finally lost all meaning in the commoner's mind.

Brittany Venti

Tanya

Teenus

A sentient AI with a personality based on an amalgamation of Sup Forums posts.... kind of like tay or something.

....David Duke.

In what universe do you live where killing dissenters doesn't help your cause?

You must be retarded.

youtu.be/22IXG_FbzrM?list=PLoqGVI2RcIG1zt_NUipnKMZKZguFQleHh

>is an ancap
>wanting a leader
come on dude

Current Year man

Ben Garrison

David Duke

fpbp

Tony Blair.

Pinochet.

Me

A leader is a weak point we cannot have one because everyone is controlled
kek has spoken

We need a poo in loo or even better a fake muslim black woman as our leader so we can shake off the Racist label with the normies.

LOLOLOLOL

Take that you traitorous naziboo faggots.

You are being shut off from the world because you don't belong in the 21st century and you can't stand it

LOLOLOLOL
This shit gives me a boner.

>muh victim complex.
No I've been here longer than you have, then I realized how pathetic the lot of you. You naziboo traitorous faggots that are probably in your early 20's and too fat to join the military or a militia.

Keep crying bitch nigger. you are the reason the white race is dying. You weak pathetic excuse of white people.

So..Mia Khalifa?

interesting. The shills are probing us, and using better imagery.

We need no leader. We need no central ideal beyond the desire to burn down the left, and restore a man's right to live as he pleases. It has much less to do with race than you can imagine, and so much more to do with personal freedom.

Why cant a person have a right to live life as they want, carve out a portion of this huge world, and exist peacefully with their neighbors. Instead We must have assholes barge into our communities, our homes, our lives. Force us to do and act as we do not want. Force neighbors on us that dont want to be there.

There are people who enjoy commingling, and there is community for them as well. We co-mingle as friends, as business associates, whatever. But multiculturalism does not work for everyone, and it is exactly like communism. Failed due to not being designed for humans.

Fuck you shill. There is a place in hell for your kind.

Jared Taylor. Jazzhands would be an interesting alternative, but I think he just wants to remain an anonymous podcast host.

>newfag LARPing as an oldfag

>The Nation's leaders are not rulers, they are servants and guardians. They are not to serve for personal gain. Choose only a guardian who has no interest in the accumulation of material things.

>Choose and judge your leaders, also called guardians, thus: Those who seek always to limit the power of government are of good heart and conscience. Those
who seek to expand the power of government are base tyrants.

Already exists

fpbp

Hillary Clinton :^)

Richard Spencer is my man. I wish his private face was the same as his public's.

PUT ME IN, COACH!

See

Certainly not any of the Alt-Kike faggots

We need a coherent Fascist/NS movement before we can talk about having a leader.

This guy gets it!

Wow you guys are fucking dumb.

Trump or Jared Taylor

>a jew

I wonder who could be behind this post?

>Also, it's Japanese, you culture vulture

>uniforms based on germans
>whole premise based on Warsaw uprising
who is copying who you fucking weeb?

The biggest fascist of them all

Maud'Dib

fpbp

James Woods

Anyone who doesn't want to be the leader.

Whichever youtube whore has the nicest ass should lead us.

I vote roaming millenial

Someone reasonable, maybe Rand Paul

Ill do it. I will be your champion. Ill be home in like 2 hrs hold on

Barron Trump - he will represent our Sup Forums community perfectly

He is not a jew

Donald Trump.
He is fucking based and he triggers libtards.
Remember folks, democrats are the real fascists.
PRAISE KEK

What happen to George Sorrow puppet ?!

Actually this. Hes already one of the most wanted men in the US. Hes already gotten away with virtually everything, what can stop him now?

We need the worst leader possible. Pick someone that the Anti-Fa would lynch for us and we laugh because we were just fucking with them.

Hunter S. Thompson

Decentralized right works better. No false labels to use the d&c

Me.

Chief keef

Why not make Antifa our leader?

Jared Taylor or Richard Spencer. I also think it'd be neat if Peter Thiel started talking about white advocacy but I don't count on it.

We need a George Lincoln Rockwell.

Is this what happened to Hitler?

>Sup Forums works to get Trump elected
>If Sup Forums could chose who the leader of the Right would be, who would you pick?
uh
fpbp

Lemmy