Brit/pol/ - Paul Nuttall Edition

>Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle child sex network convicted
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

>The UK's key repeal bill facing challenges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40589510

>OBLIGED to go to WAR: Britain ‘has to take on North Korea if Kim fires missiles at US’
express.co.uk/news/world/839971/North-Korea-war-US-UK-Britain-missile-World-War-Three-WW3-North-Korea-news

>Brexit: UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

>UK criticised over sales of military equipment to Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/11/uk-criticised-over-sales-of-military-equipment-to-venezuela

>Eleven traveller family members convicted following slavery trials
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-40899839

>Seven in 10 Britons now support hard Brexit according to major survey
express.co.uk/news/politics/839888/Brexit-news-most-Britons-support-clean-break-EU-major-survey

>Government to consider laser pen licence after attack rise
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40907694

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3RlIjj8l-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iLKR9tCiwvA
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/car-deliberately-ploughs-pizza-restaurant-10988586
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M
metro.co.uk/2017/08/14/council-renames-cats-eyes-after-american-tourists-think-animals-are-being-hurt-6851958/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/13/nigel-farage-movie-snapped-hollywood-studio-set-sign-60m-deal/
thesun.co.uk/news/4243193/car-crash-east-of-paris-seine-et-marne-girl-8-killed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Ladies and gentleme Mr Burt Bacharach

Are Americans just waiting until they're 50% white before the race war kicks off, so it's fair?

What concerns me more is that any suggestion of white cultural interests is immediately pounced on by the MMM and framed as the ebil Nazis.

the blackpill taught me to give up on politics and just take up hedonism

Noice.

Fuck off you faggot
Sort yourself out

>The statement from Nuttall’s father gave an incorrect age for his son at the time of the 1989 disaster.

>The statement from Nuttall’s father begins: “I am and always have been the father of Paul Nuttall, leader of the UK Independence party.”

>Nuttall told the Ukip-supporting Sunday Express that he had been at the match with his father and two uncles, and that after being caught in a crush outside the stadium they had entered the upper tier at Leppings Lane. Only “scum of the earth” would say otherwise.

>Only “scum of the earth” would say otherwise.

>“scum of the earth”

eddie btfo soon

no. you prove to me you can save britain or else its time to open another bottle of whiskey

im not willing to waste time or resources unless its worth my time

why should i waste my life on a battle i cant win when i could have spent it enjoying myself and doing as little work as possible

It's only the hard battles that are worth fighting you ninny.

Do u have a hairy pußy?

I'm always reminded of this when I move the electric pallet truck at work

youtube.com/watch?v=iLKR9tCiwvA

Apparently Peter Hitchens was on C4 News and lefties are mad about it on Twitter. Anyone know what time it was on so I can go and find it?

cant be arsed.

as a kid i couldent win at sports day so i ran off the track and stole the medals and put them down the drain so no one else could have them

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>Paul Nuttall courted controversy on social media due to a tweet he made in the context of the Scottish National Party wishing to vote on foxhunting legislation which affected only England and Wales. Referencing the death of suffragette martyr Emily Davison, Nuttall said that; "Tuesday is Emmeline Pankhurst Day, and whilst I am not going to throw myself in front of a horse to make my point about British democracy on this occasion, this is a vitally important constitutional matter and perhaps we should throw Sturgeon in front of a hunt horse as part of the commemorations."

>As a footballer, he was a member of Tranmere Rovers' youth squad in the early 1990s, although he has repudiated claims made in one of his own press releases that he had played professionally for the team.

>He says that he was one of the survivors of the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 and voiced his support for an enquiry while serving as UKIP Chairman in 2009. However he did not make this claim until 2010, and the claim has been questioned. His school believed they were aware of all pupils who had been present there, and he was not on their list. He has persisted with the claim, however.

You know what I'm hearing, honk? Poor me. Poor me. Pour me another drink!

Looking forward to November?

O R A N G E S H E R B E R T

Made me kek lad

You're going to end up in worse shape if you go the hedonist route
and you need to realise that every action you take has a knock on effect with the rest of your society and world, even if a tiny one.

You're making society worse by being worse.

It really feels like another world war is going to happen soon

fatso

th for anime

Ladies and gentlemen, Hitler lookalike and ex-Tranmere Rovers player, Sir Paul Nuttall PhD.

peep show is fantastic

I never actually watched or heard of anime before my first visit here 2 weeks ago
true story

Potential happening in France according to LBC: car crashed into restaurant killing at least one.

>"We"

Nut in his library.

Unlikely

Jolly good bait. I hope.

Source:

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/car-deliberately-ploughs-pizza-restaurant-10988586

I thought the joke was that he had two books about chips at first, and that made me laugh

Sorry to interrupt this hardcore political discussion but have any of you faggots been through clearing at university? What grades did you get and what course? Is there any hope for someone who got, for example, BBD or BBE. Pic unrelated but it might have got your attention.

How can you have a white person with brown eyes?

What an idiotic statement.

I have a feeling that this sort of thing is going to get worse and worse
and they're all false flags so that they have an excuse to implement self driving cars, and no one can complain

I hope Nuttall is okay. He's been through a lot

I have brown eyes, but I have ginger hair, the whitest of all hair colours.

I'm literally whiter than everyone in this thread.

who here ready for the economic black swan?

>there's a storm brewin'

Cars seem to be the de rigueur choice of weapon these days. I'm guessing that a self driving car could be hacked though.

No, ginger hair is jewish
so you're a jewish wog?
good to know

>typical_Sup Forums_user.jpg

i never got in trouble because you cant arrest a child

You're mixed, sorry.

I wish...
I've missed out on so much
going to start watching anime now though so I can get all the memes

How many series of it is there?

Apparently France had a Islam van of peace visit. But I'm not sure the catalog is pure cancer ever since that yank whale died.

>A council stopped using ‘cats eyes removed’ signs because it was worried American tourists would mistake them for animal cruelty.
>That may sound a bit strange to most drivers, who understand the term refers to reflective studs that appear in a road when it’s being resurfaced, but Suffolk road chiefs weren’t so sure everyone else got it, especially after foreign visitors and young children said they were confused.
>Drivers now see ‘caution road studs removed’ instead when they come across a road that’s being worked on.

metro.co.uk/2017/08/14/council-renames-cats-eyes-after-american-tourists-think-animals-are-being-hurt-6851958/

did the car pass her shit test?

Americans are so fucking stupid

I hope you didn't get those grades in meme subjects like accounting and IT.

>brown eyes
>white

What's a shit test lad?

Americanisation is hitting new levels. How long till we're driving on the right?

do a hnd then top up to a real degree in a good uni, just dont fuck up the HND as well, retard

Imagine if the 8 year-old girl that died was an American tourist.

when a woman baits you into telling her to fuck off to see if you're a man or not

Not a single ethnically British person on the 6 o'clock news tonight.

100% DIVERSE!

An American tourist was stabbed to death in London last year by a teenage nigger and there was no furore.

Sam hyde is pretty based desu senpai

What do you think, lads?

>How many series of it is there?
lad...

Reminder Farage is getting a movie made about him:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/13/nigel-farage-movie-snapped-hollywood-studio-set-sign-60m-deal/

Kevin Spacey has been tipped to play him and while he's a great actor I simply can't see him transforming into Farage, maybe he'll surprise me. Rumours also state that Farage may play himself.

Well I'm no expert don't quote me on this but I'm not sure if a car can verbally tell someone to fuck off. But I think ramming her to death counts as a fuck off. So yes? The car did pass the shit test.

Don't go into debt if you've got mediocre grades like that, it's not worth it. Any degree you could get through clearing is going to cost far more than it's worth. Just get a job or learn a trade.

food for fat people

Film's gonna be an utter cringe fest

i think you're a faggot and you should delete your system 32
also
>only flavour in god tier is salt
>popcorn is in top tier
>you posted a picture rating crisps on Sup Forums...

I already do, I'm cutting edge.

>muh debt
Student loans aren't real debt.

That Julia Macfarlane seems like an utter cunt.

Based choice, mate. Fucking hate them salt and vinegar crisps.

>ready salted
>God tier

You need sectioned mate.

>get a trade or a job

Do you faggots think that is easy ?
Going to uni is way easier than getting a trade or job desu

spicy monster munch, nik naks, chipsticks, sour cream pringles should all be god tier.

>Green pringels
>Not god tier

>Any walkers
>Not in shit tier

i think it's a curse being relatively intelligent compared to these brown mongs. we know the actual meaning of the word diverse, so we can see the horrible irony of them calling this 'diverse'. but they only know the word from its context - they understand that 'diverse' simply means 'less white'.

>No discos
>Squares, twiglets, skips and wheat crunchies in shit tier
Have you ever eaten crisps before user?

Why can't we have a Sam Hyde?

All we have is this guy.

and squares god tier too

They can't be called oppressors then. they'd be fighting for minority rights.

What kind of criticism is that? I went to uni and I have a job, I'm aware of the difficulty levels involved. Neither is particularly hard but a lot of people are wasting their time at uni. Like BBE lad.

How can they be real if our eyes aren't real?

Fuck your safe space Sup Forums! YOU MAKE ME EMBARRASED TO BE WHITE!

Who?

Sam Hyde is a annoying idiot who painfully panders to outer/Pol/

>BBQ hula hoops and walkers cheese and onion only in mid tier
>skips in shit tier
I praise your preference of original/salted crisps but as for above you disgust me.

I like Rupert Murdoch now.

doubt.jpg

the feeling is mutual, i assure you.

HAPPENING. 8 YEAR OLD GIRL DEAD IN FRANCE. 8 OTHERS INJURED.

thesun.co.uk/news/4243193/car-crash-east-of-paris-seine-et-marne-girl-8-killed/

love Julia

>88

>car crash
is it an actual car crash or a peaceful incident?