imgur.com/a/OgppT
>E Homs Aug 7
imgur.com/a/yGxj0
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 13
>Abu Udai Managh, a Syria rebel commander, just defected from SDF to FSA Sultan Murad Division
>SAA captures Qatoub valley after advancing from the previously captured Humaymah valley
*Residents in al Hussainiyah neighbourhood in Deir Ezzor attacked and burned down the ISIS Hisbah HQ and free their children who were previously conscripted
*SAA land 21km behind IS lines near Homs-Raqqa border, capture Khirbet Makman & Al-Qadir
>DeZ: SAA stops new IS attack in Al-Baghiliyah District, N DeZ, killing 20
>E Ghouta: SAA captures Al-Manasher Roundabout & Al-Arab Neighborhood in Jobar
>HTS attempts to attack SAA on Castillo Highway but are spotted & stopped near Mallah Farms
*SAA fully liberates Al-Sukhnah, cleared of mines & IED's
>UN: 600k displaced Syrians returned home, 67% to Aleppo gov
>IS suicide bomber kills 25 JaI fighters in Daraa
>IS assaults Iranian base in east Homs, no survivors
>IS captures 3 SAA soldiers, kills 7 in S Raqqa CS
*Syrian opposition government runs out of money
>7 White Helmets killed in Idlib province by unknown armed men

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cnyCVoNF8A
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/1-dead-8-injured-car-rams-pizzeria-paris-driver-arrested
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/897127655308316672
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ9bzBU33cE
youtu.be/wnd3IYH7x1o
youtu.be/PKwP5qvaaJ4
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/man-arrested-plot-blow-oklahoma-bank-had-considered-federal-reserve-building
bfmtv.com/police-justice/sept-sorts-une-voiture-fonce-intentionnellement-dans-une-pizzeria-au-moins-8-blesses-1235979.html
carnegie-mec.org/diwan/63362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

assad

Gasses innocents.

ASSAD WILL WIN

Greatest ally, according to the United States and Israel.

Kill all muslims

Why can't the SAA clean Damascus?
Is the FSA, I dare to say, superior to the SAA?

I say yes

Its been a while since you FSA-posted, Mexico, what happened?

jihadis

Tiocfaidh ár lá,

Sing up the 'RA!

why is FSA still in Damascus though?

>the absolute state of American politics

Hope we keep heading into civil disorder

Overtime work kills your shitpost hunger
Sad but true

what has happened now?

>innocents
If that's what you call - may God forgive me for uttering this word - Turkish satellites and allies, then you should revisit your priorities

Trump literally called the KKK and Neo Nazis out by name. Now the far right is pissed because he isn't /theirguy/ and the liberals are still pissed because he didn't say it yesterday.

I feel like I'm the only one who knew that "many sides" included the KKK and Neo Nazis.

Thrive, Daoine Sidhe, thrive!

youtube.com/watch?v=8cnyCVoNF8A

Making some LIBYA Before / After memes, anyone got some good pictures for a fellow /sg/? It's for a good cause!

Because being there means a pain in the ass for Assad and Mr. Putin, and that's important

>having your enemy at your backyard
>can't do anything about it
Just sad

People are losing their shit over Alt-Right apparently, Internet are trying to clamp them down over some retard running over some dumb bitch.

I really don't give a fuck and wish mods just delete and ban every thread because it's pointless as fuck and won't stop the inevitable bloodfest between left and right.

>not supporting Greater Scotland
Probably homosexual

>can't do anything about it
When was the last time RuAF was active there? If they wanted, the pocket would've vanished in two days, but luckily they have enough reason and patience for avoiding these unnecessary deaths.

>Now the far right is pissed because he isn't /theirguy/
they realized it only now ?
is the average alt right burger brain damaged ?
surprised they didn't pull a muh 4 d chess

It's about time to be honest. They need to stop being edgy shitheads and find a productive hobby. If the mods end up shutting down all "alt-right" threads, the shitstorm would be enjoyable to watch.

There is anywhere between 20k-30k in the East Ghouta; The pocket is heavily fortified and is dense urban environment which makes it unfavorable for the SAA to attack and use heavy armor. Given the Jobar offensive, things are working out as planned, a slow-siege offensive is what is needed to maintain a low casualty count amngst SAA ranks, regularly advance, and kill the opposing forces.

>Captcha: Tyler aleppo
>Aleppo
SAA victory confirmed!

>because it's pointless as fuck and won't stop the inevitable bloodfest between left and right.

why is it pointless and why is it inevitable?
i agree with you, but i'd like to hear your reasons.

it's amazing what a shitstorm was caused by some retard kike slamming the gas pedal upon being hit by antifa broomsticks, it's like the (((media)))'s best reason of the month for wanting to impeach Trump yet (see that Merck nigger CEO bs)

shukran habibi

because they have democracy on their side

>and kill the opposing forces.
Force them to reconcilate on government's terms.

Because no one is going to care about this in a month. Because nothing has been done to "repair" this increasing divide between left and right. Everyone is still mad over some orange dude winning an election and are getting madder now because everyone is acting like a god damn retard.

highly accurate

Cut my life into pizza
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/1-dead-8-injured-car-rams-pizzeria-paris-driver-arrested

So when are you going to start actively killing eachother?

Breaking, Salamiyah front is almost effectively Koteled with fire control:
>twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/897127655308316672
>youtube.com/watch?v=oQ9bzBU33cE

They can try, but East Ghouta has proven to be unreliable. Every other pocket has worked as planned, but given how things are, I do not ever foresee this ever occurring. SAA will have to continually maintain it's siege warfare and hope for the best. East Ghouta is not Aleppo, The rebels here will not negotiate. Al-Qaeda presence is too strong here, they will fight to the death just as the Islamic State did in Mosul, Iraq.

>1 fillette est morte
>La fillette est âgée de 8 ans
lel, lel is my only reaction, these faggots brought this upon themselves

Not anytime soon. I give it more than decade if this keeps going. Maybe we'll see some low-level disorder like a watered down Troubles, but more sporadic.

We'll probably all kill each other when the economy shits itself and we get assfucked by China

It would take an entire state leaving to start a real civil war. Until then it will just be violent protests.

I don't think so, they are strong indeed, the numbers are enough for them to keep fighting inside the pocket and still resist the loyalists advances from outside, but most of the militants there are locals, unlike Dara'a for example, so after suffering some setbacks and corrupt smugglers being caught, I think there's a fair chance for reconcilation. For example after encirclement of Jobar, I think Faylaq ar-Rahman might just give up.

Has been for a while now. It's not like ISIS could drive their trucks over mountaintops.

What baffles me is that there is no news over this.
But what if it turns out the perp is French white?

>unnecessary deaths
>RuAF/SAA caring about civilians

Is this a joke?
youtu.be/wnd3IYH7x1o
youtu.be/PKwP5qvaaJ4

They can't do anything but bomb civilians and schools.

>It would take an entire state leaving to start a real civil war.
So fingers crossed for Calexit.

The more you disrespect someone, the angrier that person gets.

Minorities have purposely taken a holier than thou attitude and tried to redesign American culture and values and take away white men's society.

Of course, a man won't go down without a fight. Deny the racism all the right wants, they know deep down this is a war between white conservatives, and black/latino/women/gay liberals, who have a MASSIVE grudge against them.

Every day I hope for it.

If you compare it to OIR/USAF activity in Raqqa in Mosul - they do indeed care about civilian lives and try to implement significantly more secure rules of engagement.

>Al-Qaeda presence is too strong here
wat

>the absolute Jewish state of Kurdish nationalism

>Journal entry 8/14/2017

It's been over a month since he posted, and the further we get from his last shitpost the more dire our circumstances become;
>Lads fawning over their latest AMSR waifus
>Turks aren't as spergy and fun to laugh at as normal
>A construction fag won't stop telling us about his cuck life, and various other namefags flood us with all types of cringe
>Snus is on edge all of the time
How I miss the simpler times of SOON, HUGE, and unironic sponge posting, furious arguments between the White and Based One and his Swedish nemesis, sarcastic but sometimes well thought out refutations by the Spongeposter, and deletions of those posts if he found a flaw in them, misplaced upper and lower case letters, and the occasional smug doggo post.
We're falling apart without him, the others don't think so but I've been watching our decline and it's happening at an alarming rate, even the Israelis are gone now. At current trends we might not live to see President Assad's Victory Day Parade in Damascus, and I wonder late at night to myself if that wasn't exactly what his plan was all along. Sometimes I see him in my mind's eye laughing to himself during commercial breaks of the Dr. Mouse Marathon, reveling in what he did to us.

That is all for now, it pains me to think about him knowing he may be so close, yet so far away.......

>Man Arrested In Plot To Blow Up Oklahoma Bank, Had Considered Federal Reserve Building

>Prosecutors said that during the investigation an undercover agent had posed as a co-conspirator and agreed to help Varnell build what he believed was a 1,000-pound (454 kg) explosive.

Keep in mind, don't trust newly found (((friends))) to make a bomb.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/man-arrested-plot-blow-oklahoma-bank-had-considered-federal-reserve-building

I hate assad for not gassing the opposition tbqh

I always wanted to ask this from an american, so tell me one thing. Why do your politicians use the word "evil" so frequently and unironically? Is it normal to call your political opponents evil in America?

Peshmerga also closely works with Turkey.

they do talk about it
bfmtv.com/police-justice/sept-sorts-une-voiture-fonce-intentionnellement-dans-une-pizzeria-au-moins-8-blesses-1235979.html

It's somewhat true, many few dozens strong groups of former opposition and protesters were radicalized over the years by AlQaeda/Nusra commanders and scholars there.
After all at least half of FaR & Nusra are on full Shahada mode in Ghouta.

I miss the days of Ottoman When?, Mark The Grand Sheikh of Jersey, Leaf Canastan, and a lot of the old /sg/ days.

HTS is small in E. Ghouta.

>Creating a state so that two of your regional rivals are physically separated.
How the fuck are kikes not the manipulators of this USA run world?

They had no presence there few years ago at all.

Yeah, they haven't bombed their urban farms yet, I guess.

Meanwhile in Yemen, they intentionally bomb the sewer system to cause public health crises.

Well fuck me, even BBC is writing about it. Just noticed it.

and they say they don't think it's a terrorist act based on what the suspect said, so might be a white guy, although it's hard to imagine a white man acting like such a 7ayawan, usually it's more for Tunisian subhumans to do.

It's to gain political points and maintain their electability among their electorate. Most of our politicians do not care about fringe groups, they just want to benefit from what is perceived as a national crisis among overly emotional people.

>American not Greek

Isntreal better milk their AMerican taxpayers as much as they can.

Soros' plan is coming along. Soon there won't be a strong USA to fight and die for them.

Pure coincidence.

don't know about that but to claim they have a stronger presence in E. Ghouta than Aleppo is simply false. And the infighting is not ideological anyway. JaI is also salafi. It's about money, smuggling routes, resources.

American invasion of Syria soon..I want my Syrian war brides!

MAADAN FUCKING WHEN

Gigapocket first, then animefags, then we will see.

Fuck off Ebin

30 minutes!

>then animefags
I have been here since the start and I will see it to the end.

Slav strategy demands they crush the pocket before moving on to the next town to liberate

u wil b barel bomd

getting rid of the giant ISIS pocket and greatly improving the road to Aleppos security takes precedence.

>I have been here since the start and I will see it to the end.
The end of you, Assad willing.

I'll be just fine unless WW3 starts.

VDV should unironically drop into DeZ

It would be a perfect propaganda victory

If it came down to liberals/minorities vs conservatives/whites, this would probably be the map we're looking at. Plz no bully for poor quality

Assad has no power here, Slovene.

Will screencap your post for when you swallow Suheil on livestream.

>but to claim they have a stronger presence in E. Ghouta than Aleppo is simply false
Agreed
>the infighting is not ideological anyway. JaI is also salafi. It's about money, smuggling routes, resources.
Well, also agreed.

>they know deep down this is a war between white conservatives, and black/latino/women/gay liberals, who have a MASSIVE grudge against them.

Yes and No IMO.
I think this is the real problem:

I'd say it's a fraction of liberals/leftists who turned their philosophies into political ideologies (SJW stuff, everbody who isn't a white male is more or less a victim of oppression) and now these ideologies have become mainstream ideas. These people cannot argue, because they don't hold arguments but ideologies. That's why they should be cleansed from political mainstream; they only spread hate against everyone who doesn't follow up and will never accept any argument against them (even scientific, see the guy from google). "The right" has no other choice but to, eventually, use the same methods. If they can't be argued with they won't be argued with, right? And that's where the hate from both sides comes from. The left started it, won't give in, and so it's bound to go further down the drain.

Why do I say this is the real problem? because I can't write these fucking lines without sounding like I'm a far right guy. I'm not, but the current left (also in Germany) would just flag me as one.

>that potential starvation zone on the East coast
Shame they could ship in food, depending on who the navy goes with.

From the start of this shit the cartoon posters were always despised, not in a really hateful way but still.
Then they forced the explosion girl and it was kinda meh but it was never generally accepted, people started to complain about too much off-topic cartoon bullshit.

From the original namefags only Minesota was a weeaboo, well CIA too but fuck him.

I remember everything you did, motherfucker.

>CIA
And He wasn't original, He appeared in mid 2016

Well, the East Coast is also a huge population area. If the war breaks out quickly and the conservatives can't shore up defenses, they could probably blitzkrieg their way to some farm land. That is assuming all the soft city folk they conscript can be any bit efficient. The normal army would probably quickly dissolve and mostly join the conservatives

btw, Nusra has been present in E. Ghouta for quite some time:

carnegie-mec.org/diwan/63362

But they've never been a player on par with JaI or FaR.

>I remember everything you did, motherfucker.
But I've done nothing bad. I only post tasteful anime reaction images and don't force any of the memes. I may possibly have contributed to the original Megumeme posting, but that's not a crime, is it?

Times when Shamir (SAA deserter) was leading them (FaR) is long gone, I think they're radicalized to the point of being almost literally Nusra.

Evening lads! updating OP! Any help appreciated!

dont

>implying the tribes of african american gangbangers wouldn't dominate the lesser whites before selling the whole coast to Nigeria

@A7_Mirza 56 minutes ago

#SAA Tiger forces advances rapidly & liberated Kawm #الکوم
They are going to Rendezvous with allies in #Sukhanah