Spencer Press Conference

pscp.tv/w/bGClIDQ3Njc3OTR8MWVhS2JtTE9XZHF4WHI6se_JVTCuN8de0RPPUa6r8Db0fd56GfUaAWxeJdqJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldQGwGxq6b8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

I wonder how many journalists are at the press conference, and which press organs.

Just look at that nice suit the leech bought with the millions he got from the taxpayer.

Go home Kristol.

>we are peaceful protesters
>dindu nuffin
Stands next to the manlet that hit that antifa girl. Why are they so pathetic?

He talks like a fag, but he's much more level headed then niggers and commie fags

Damigo looks like a Nazi propaganda model, leave him alone.

Spencer sounds like such a fag. He's not doing anything to help. Why can't they bring in an actual man who doesn't sound and look like a total faggot?

Would you prefer Thernovitch ? Or Milo ? Or Alex Jones ?

Thought so.

Another manlet with bitch-tits

There is supposed to be a chief of police conference as well.

Heard something about police were ordered not to arrested anyone, claiming there weren't enough police in the small city. Now they're saying the chief might be stepping down.

If true they were ordered to step down, once again it seems, then it only helps that Kessler organizer who had his conference the other day before being attacked. Will also BTFO MSM.

>tons of press there

I love how white nationalism is now an important voice in America. We did it lads!!!

>5'2"

The black guy barely looks a few inches taller

just imagine how bad that dreaded monkey smells

Not wanting a lisping, retarded faggot to represent us doesn't mean we want a snake oil salesman, a negro's catamite or a raging maniac instead.

Get back to the PHALANX, Jack Donovan's cock has got your bum hole's name on it.

If there is a whiff of suspicion that the lefty authorities left the police out of it to incite violence, I hope Trump will take the opportunity of the dead girl to start a yuge inquiry.

the only /ourguy/ left now that Trump and the other cucks have abandoned us

Is the conference in Richard's living room or what ?

>hurr durr trump abandoned us
like he had any choice but to publicly denounce what happened

you could always be that guy.

oh wait, you sound like a total faggot too. well hmmm... there goes that idea.

Say what you want about Richard, but he can shut a shitlib reported down in seconds

Would you leave your house if you were him?

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Spencer's done nothing wrong and the way you guys hate on him us completely unnecessary.

ignore the raiding shills. i have never seen Sup Forums this bad

how cute he's wearing hitler-esque suits

they'd rather have no rallies and no torch marches. that's how you know he's a jew. that's why they're attacking spencer and white nationalists who are actually DOING things.

you're just jealous he has money, lol

This.

Spencer is a great man.

Someone asked the chief if it was true the mayor told police not to arrest. Of course he denied and asked who the cop was who told the journalist that claim. The cop was supposedly from out of town.

But he fucked up.

>police in their patrol clothes, not ready for the hundreds or thousands to break out in violence
>can't control entrance of alt-right into the park

But at least he claimed both sides were fighting.

good press conference. turn it back on them

And police saw the groups coming in with sticks and other weapons, yet did nothing.

lol, Spencer just said:
>we want a movement for white identity and ultimately countries for white people

and some dumb bitch in the periscope responded:
>what.. more countries like germany and france? why not move there?

HAHAHA, are leftists this delusional? Germany is like 40% non-white and france is like 70% of newbirths are black. holy shit, leftists really live in a vacuum.

What's with all the spergy hand gestures? Also, muhh..this..muhhh that? The fuck? This guy is a terrible speaker.

better than Trump

very good conference so far.

Did he condemn the faggot in the car yet?

Great press conference. Too bad the press won't say anything about the good stuff said.

Greg done fucked up.

that fucking indian bitch

GREG YOU FUCKING RAT SHIT CUNT WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WATER YOU DAMN NIGGER FAGGOT
-Richard Spencer, August 14th, 2017

GREEEG! GREEEG! WATER! GREG!

It was (paraphrasing): "If it is proven that he did it intentonally in court, I will."

I am under the assumption now that Spencer is helping (((them))). What was his response after what happened in Charlotssville? I never heard him address it. If you truly think he is genuine, I am willing to hear you out. Prove to me he smartened up by saying the alt right isn't about Nazi flags and hatred.

>What was his response after what happened in Charlotssville?

Watch the conference from the beginning. They laid out the complete situation with a map included.

how would this looser get millions of tax dollars?

Will do brother

SHIVA H. VISHNU WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO DUH NAHZI INSTEAD OF NO PLATFORMING IT'S LIKE ANUDDA RAJ

>implying kikes aren't onboard with Dick the shill
Kill yourself, and be sure to take out your family as well, you worthless queer.

> "Does he have blood on his hands?"

Where does this woman get off?

Is this on jewtube anywhere? Not downloading this fucking app.

Name me a relevant kike that doesn't want him dead.

It works on browsers, you don't need to download the app. It will probably be uploaded to youtube though.

MSM already gives him enough attention, stop posting about him here. He is the leader of alt right larpers and it's dead as fuck now. Fuck off.

>and it's dead as fuck now
Says the increasingly nervous man for the 88th time this year. Have a bumparino, faggot.

confirmed

hey hrvoje, what is the part about Greg water?

>>and it's dead as fuck now
>Says the increasingly nervous man for the 88th time this year

THIS. HAIL TRUMP!

There is a reason why this man has a blue checkmark next to his name on Twitter and Julian Assange doesn't. There is a reason he is given a platform by the media and his stupid little NPI think tank is allowed to exist.

HE IS A HUMAN STRAW-MAN! A punching bag for the left. He is literally worth his weight in gold to the powers that be.

>hey hrvoje, what is the part about Greg water?

They prepared free water to bribe the journalists for good coverage.

True balkan tactic.

Damigo is such a manlet and probably controlled opposition.

It's missing kulen and cheap cheese though.

Blames mayor and governor. Dis gun b gud

HOW HOW HOW

IS HE SO ELOQUENT??? SURREAL!

SPENCER =GODSENT

yeah, some cheap podravka sir also. Where u from? zg?

as he should

>yeah, some cheap podravka sir also. Where u from? zg?
os

hahaha

>os

alt right OS - legit nigga! Didnt know its already that spreaded. I know only for some quasi alt right people from zg.

ovo je zanimljivo o spenceru, preporucam pogledat kad se sve ovo smiri, ne kazem da je shill ali ima svasta...

youtube.com/watch?v=ldQGwGxq6b8

May weaponised autism be with him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Nisam nužno AR, ali podržavam da počne rasni rat da imam šta gledat tu na tavanu.

Spencerovi su bogati, relativno tipični elitisti, pa je imao konekcije sa elitama po školama.

His family owns farmland. He lives off government subsidies.

fuck you cuck, he's a literal multi millionaire, his family owns a shitton of land

My internet is shit. Can I get a quick rundown?

Did you watch the Chief of police conference? It was five or six minutes, but he was questioned about the mayor telling police not to arrest anyone. Either way, he fucked up. Not enough police ready, police only in uniform, couldn't control crowds, and allowed groups to come in armed, with shields, and whatever else.

For the Hitler Youth?

Did he correct her?

>Not enough police ready, police only in uniform, couldn't control crowds

Yeah, and the government gives him about 300k a year in subsidies for his shitty land.

>reporter: "why do you guys uses torches?"
>Spencer: "they're just mystical and magical and beautiful"
lmao

Fucking fire, how does it work?

Amren and taylor have blue check marks too.Are they controlled oppo as well? Go kys and your family shill scum.

What would you have said. They were certainly employed for the atmospheric effects. Its so easy to hate and criticise on the man who is literally trying to salvage the situation and has actually done a great deal for the movement. Fuck off

fuckin bong at the end, thats embarrassing, it really is, sorry lads

bruh I just thought it was funny, I didn't say he was wrong. I probably would've said for optics or aethetics.

Those reporters asked some retarded questions. I don't think they could see through their confirmation bias goggles.

Just watched this. Spencer came off as really down to earth and likeable.

the last question was particularly terrible and cringeworthy some bitch that should be in a hijab tried to scold the reporters for giving Richard a platform