James A Fields Is A Patsy

Thread for discussion of the switcharoo between 'Jim Field' and James A Fields

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121
mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121
imgur.com/a/d3sFx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Have we ever been given a legitimate explanation for the helicopter? Did it see too much?

Two members of my family had plates within 20 of each other. Registered cars around the same time. If you get from a dealer they do them in batches (at least in my state).

GVF = G_____ V______ Fields. Probably the dad's name, or some relative.

1111 and 1122 are probably to meet some length requirement, or because GVF was already taken.

TL;DR: Sup Forums is too stupid to consider the possibility of vanity plates

except these cars werent registered around the same time. vangheluwe was issued the plate completely separately from fields mother. they did not issue a new plate when registration was transferred to fields

see>
>137451031

see

That's what it seems like. I haven't heard much of anything about it after it crashed

ばんぷ

Really unscrews my cap

ES GIBT EIN BUMP

How do you know that was Jerome's license plate number? It doesn't show it on the first image in your pic

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121
Here's a recent angle of the car it's hard to see but the windows out on the passenger side and you can somewhat see the driver inside. I wonder if those cops are in on it as they don't seem to react or care about the car driving by.

It's too bad that it's so dark inside of the car... .we can't see the dude's face. I tried to *enhance* but still couldn't see

do a free look up at searchquarry.com. it checks out.

bumpö

doesn't look like either of them, really

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121
>no angry crowd on the street
>no clear present danger
>several law enforcement officers
>casually drives by as if nothing happened, instead of turning himself in
"Leaving the place because of danger" narrative destroyed. Not going to walk.

I have to pay in order to see the results

here

Bump

So where is this shot of the driver from? Is there a video?

Interdasting

>go to this honeypot

Can u see he doesn't have the same 5oclock shadow as the guy in the mugshot and that he's not wearing his prescription eyeglasses while driving?

Can you link me to a video that shows the driver?

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121

Why should the operative be named like the suspect? There is no need for it.

You are either trolling or legitimately retarded

Thanks, but I was hoping to see the one that shows this

mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121

There are some still pictures floating around that are a little better I didn't save em tho apparently

Muddy the waters

rofl are you a retard, he put his old plate on his new car. You don't need new plates when you get a new car.

James A Fields put Jerome Vangehluwe's old plates on his new car? nice try cia.

no what are you talking about. fields plates are GVF 1111 and his moms is GVF 1122, because she probably bought those plates originally at the same time.

Stop being an idiot.

Everyone post your info.

This drives the shills wild. They are everywhere today. One day the cucks are posting interracial demotivators, next they are screaming the same talking points. Today it's "oh, im a limp faggot and I'm done with the alt right"; Like we ever defined ourselves as that.

She bought GVF 1122 so she could match the plates that were on her son's car he bought from Jerome Vangheluwe?

You're the idiot.

is there a map that compares how far this protest was from the actual epicenter? of the confederate monument?

witness account

the plates were never on jerome's car you idiot, cars don't come with a plate registration history. The new plate was registered to the the car while the guys name hadn't been updated yet.

>hurr durr huge government conspiracy, or........DMV is slow to update information.

we know which option the retards pick.

This is what I'm thinking. The whole thing is very fucky.

they found the joel kid becuase it was still listed as being registered to him.
James had the car as early as 2015.. DMV must be pretty fucking slow, huh?

what are you implying here? an active military false flag done under Trumps nose without him knowing... seems like a big risk, like if Trump found proof he could parade it in front of the media or that it's a false flag with him knowing... if that's the case there is no stopping civil war because Trump is in on it.

pls responb

yeah they are especially when people don't give them proper information and forget about it.

They changed the plate but not the name.

The left of reft had to be cleft to theft the meth slap Bert of the widow inside the machine.

THE ENTIRE UNITE THE RIGHT RALLY WAS GOVERNMENT RUN

JASON KESSLER IS A CONFIRMED FAKE RIGHT WINGER. HE STARTED THE ENTIRE RALLY. HE WAS AN ADMITTED OBAMA SUPPORTER UP UNTIL THE ELECTION LAST YEAR. HE WAS ALSO A BIGTIME LEADER IN OCCUPY WALLSTREET.

CHECK ORGANIZERS BACKGROUNDS BEFORE ATTENDING ANOTHER EVENT.

i also suspect hunter wallace on twitter is in the same category.

Good work Michael.

those two cops are just like 'nothing to see here'.

this was such a fucking setup.

No shit, I have not seen this one.

Has anyone done image enhancing on this video targeting the face?

Not my name but you're welcome.

>>using your real info on a site like that

>three cops are just like 'nothing to see here'

Fixed that for you.

>Staying around people that were trying to kill you.

Honestly crashing in like that, and then instantly reversing straight back seems far too scripted for a regular crash. Something is definitely going on here

Is this place geolocated where he casually drives by? Is it far from the place of arrest?

He didn't even brake, just let the car in front and the crowd slow him down.

If he panicked he would have driven around the car in front.

There's an enhanced version of profile and straight on, here:

good work - i've still not seen a conclusive photo one way or the other

More still frames more filters more enhancements. Then the faces need to be side by side.

Give me moar.

honestly pol you might be onto something. try to get milo or one of the big names to tweet this out.

what in the flying fuck

why police just watch him pass by

this is so fucked

What makes you think that's not the cops driving the car out of traffic?

mike tokes is tweeting about it. send him oc to get him to RT to his 100k+ audience

I could have sworn I saw it in here 137439190

but I can't find it now

Wierdo OP and his conspiracy theories. It's over man just accept that one of /yourguys/ did it.

>Contaminating the evidence.

There's finger prints on that steering wheel.

Post proofs

he gave himself up you idiot lol. Real lifes not CSI

The patsy wears glasses. Is that a condition of drivers license in USA? Why was he not wearing them when driving?

See the developing images ITT.

tl;dr read the fucking thread.

imgur.com/a/d3sFx

not over yet pleb - until a solid shot of patsy fields driving the dodge arises all theories are still in play

>what are contact lenses?

wow such a compelling argument. how much is this campaign costing mayne?

Vehicles involved in crimes are towed away there not driven by a cop. Finger prints are key in a trial.

my bad

He was wearing glasses during the rally. Do you think he decided to throw in contacts before starting the car?

glasses can be dangerous in the event of a collision - he may well have taken them off
also digitsss

Why post this garbage pic? Line on hood is most likely a reflection, no challengers come with that paint job it would be custom to have a pinstripe there. The fog light is just hanging out of the bumper because it was just in a front end collision.

Yet this photo doesn't point out the obvious evidence of different tinting atop the windshield. This pic is fucking retarded.

Hello :D

hi cia

no they aren't, the guy turned himself in he was removed from the vehicle by the police. Fingerprints would be completely pointless in court.

You know nothing of the American judicial system and law enforcement. The idea of having a cop driving a car that was involved in a potential manslaughter immediately after it happened to "avoid traffic" is fucking stupid. Show flag you're either from some asian country where no one cares about loss of life or you're a complete moron.

Checked. Didn't he just smash into two cars. How the hell would his glasses stay on

found it

If finger prints are contaminated he can claim he was not driving the vehicle at the time of the accident.

Reveal that streetshitting flag

nice. how did you clean it up like that?

The difference I can see is this driver looks clean shaven.

this is the enhanced enhanced version

Is this place geolocated where he casually drives by? Is it far from the place of arrest?

Thanks user

somebody needs to buy this image on getty, its definitely super high resolution.