PoC of Sup Forums

In Sup Forums meet ups, besides cringe, you mostly see not white people showing up.

I myself am only 1/4 white at most, but i've been raised and stady by "American White" my entire life.

How do you other "colored people" feel about White Americans. Do you consider European Whites differently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI

balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

That ass.

How are you still comfortable coming to Sup Forums after what happened on Saturday? You could agree with them on everything - they still want you dead because in their retard eyes you are a subhuman and will always be such.

Just leave, either pretend to join the lefties or go innawoods. Let these callous fucks die out because their too stupid to accept help when it's been blatantly offered several times.

dear POC of reddit

disregard this thread, we don't give a fuck what you shitskins think

that's a load. how's that cognitive dissonance doing?

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFFFffttttttt

They don't want nonwhites dead, they want them to stop reproducing or to get out so America can become 70% non hispanic white again. Sup Forums also opposes leftism in general as it's bad for all races as it promotes degeneracy.

Shillllllllllllll

Half Syrian here. Whites are fine, as fine as any other race.

What I do have a beef with, is stupid sociology / LibArts majors telling me that they don't want to know about my culture because it's "cultural appropriation". And saying racism is "power plus privilege" when they actually mean "we won't contest what people of a specific ethnicity do".

These same people hate whites so much, but it's all stereotype driven. And I know the day will come where the stereotype will be against Arabs. Then I'll have to deal with a fuckload of racists who think they're on the right side of history.

Whites are fine. Humanities majors are the problem.

SYRIANS ARE WHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (according to my government)

>they're too stupid to accept help when it's been blatantly offered several times.
Such as when?

As for the Charger Event I'm not buying anything the lugenpress talking heads are shilling. We havent heard word one from the accused. As for the rally event itself, I'm buttblasted too about them wanting to remove a Lee statue.

I havent looked to see if Whites are reproducing less, but i know non-whites usually birth more. Something like in 2050+ Muslim will be the #1 world religion because they breed like 2.3% or someshit like that while Christians breed at 1.6%. Also the majority of Christians will be Africans living in Africa.

tl;dr whites population % decreasing is on whites. Somehow for like the last decade blacks have stayed at 13%.

Leftism itself isnt that bad as an ideal. It goes to shit and takes everything with it when it becomes coperate policy and a political party

Right? REEEEEE lol

Sometimes people will throw that shit at me. All I can say is that no one considers me white, I consider myself a half-a-half. And I definitely didn't experience having two white parents growing up. So in the biological or societal sense I'm not white. Not entirely, anyway.

>hwndu represents all of /po.....whoah

This. I flipped on Saturday. I'm still 'fuck the left' but now I'm 'fuck the right' too.

Sup Forums can eat a dick. I'm committed to pissing in the pool of piss now.

Why? By Saturday you mean the car attack? The car attack where the guy's car was being chased by a crowd of people with bats and pipes on a street that was completely congested?

>half syrian
"Syrian" is a lot of things...

What happened Saturday was staged as fuck, only one person died but the whole internet goes apeshit? this was planned.

The war against the kike is a global one, doesn't matter where you are from, kikes are enemy #1.

My father was from Syria, my family past is Turkish. I've heard that it traces back to Armenian but I only heard that once and I don't know how true it is.

I can try to answer specifics but I don't know how useful I'll be.

Don't bother replying. This is a shill tactic just like
>former trump support... crash and burn... nuke codes

No that was just the icing on the cake.

>Whites are fine, as fine as any other race.
We are better. People want to live in countries founded by whites and modern civilization was created by whites. This whole spiel about "we are all equal" is a bunch of bullshit.

Right, Faith (((Goldy))) was right there streaming a video when it happened, by chance.