Let's get lefties fired!

Hack into people's social media, make them say non PC things. Screenshot and send it to their places of employment.

Or alternatively, create fake FB profiles and say this stuff and then get them fired.

Even better, pose as a leftist and invite them over then self defense them with a deagle (America only)

Brb hacking their mainframes.

One up their tatics, they get painted as a white nationalist for the rest of their lives. Either kill themselves or become legit nazis.

self bump

>the only way my side can possibly win is to lie and cheat
Just how cucked are you?

>cucked doesn't want to fight dirty
How willing are you let our race die?

>the strong defeat the weak
>we're too weak to defeat them without cheating
Recognize this fight for what it is: the final few gasps of a movement that was never worth fighting for in the first place.

Enjoy your death rattle.

Why are you asking people to do this OP are you too lame to do it yourself?

Fffaaaaaagggg...

You realize you can edit the coding on Twitter to make it say anything you want?

Nice cringe post

White skin isn't what the movement is about, wtf

>Screenshot and send it to their places of employment.
pfff, inspect element, its not like HR cunts are actually gonna check when they have a LITERAL NAZI on payroll

But but... they have no jobs.

Liberals employ them any whiff about being a nazi. Boom unemployed.

>you can edit the coding
t. pic related

Get the fuck out of here anime fag those lefties practically humiliate themselves Fuckin with their account just gives them reason and proofs to whine and deflect when presented with their dumb shit with "that wasn't real, that was Sup Forums hacking, waah"

>what is evidence
>what is proof
>what is going to the source material and seeing that you're full of shit
>what is being genuinely retarded

idk man, baby boomers dont know shit about tech, what they see is what they believe.

>>what is evidence
>>what is proof
those are things libshits dont care about

Picture the most stereotyped vision of an inner city black that a white nationalist might have, like straight out stormfag memes.

I have white trash relatives who put that black archetype to shame. Reducing everything to skin pigment is a retarded oversimplification, might as well fight over hair color. I have no intention of wasting my time or dying trying to take that insignificant hill.

>Using inspect element is hacking, right?