PITBULL HATE

>2017 and pit bulls are still allowed as a pet in some parts of western world

what the fuck is wrong with the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_(dog)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fuck these dogs are retarded. Shoot those dumb fucks. This is reason enough to carry a firearm right here.

Who the fuck just stands there and films their own dog being attacked by pitbulls? Put the camera down and fight them retard.

YEP

Pit bulls should be illegal

Just a scratch...

SHUT THE F**K UP

Pitbulls are gentle giants WITH THE RIGHT TRAINING, they can even be service dogs to protect owners heads when they see them having a seizure.

They only snap with bad owners.

That's what I've always wondered about this video. If that were my dog I'd just shoot the dogs attacking.

Shitskins aren't exactly civilized though.

spotted the shitpit owners

daily reminder that pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world

Sometime wrong with pitbulls if they require so much extra training.

It's official, the Jack Russell Terrier is /ourbreed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_(dog)

>George (1997/1998 – 29 April 2007) was a Jack Russell Terrier from New Zealand who was posthumously awarded a PDSA Gold Medal in February 2009. He defended children from an attack by two Pit Bulls but subsequently died of his injuries.

My neighbor was walking her black lab and a pitbull started attacking him. She broke her coffee mug on its head and it ran away.

Yes. Angry little bastards are king of puppers.

A service dog is not a fucking guard or attack dog. Any dog can usually behave if raised well, hell even wolves can towards their owner. Pits have a uniquely massive rate of catastrophic failure. They're just fucking garbage, and so are their owners who insist they're so good because at least their dog hasn't attacked THEM yet.
This.

that was a good dog, I didnt mean to say I hate him

Pits are good for somethings. Make excellent targets.

Friendly reminder that pitbull is best self defense option especially in cucked countries. If you just pull gun on someone it is a felony that is treated very seriously. If you set dogs on someone often you can get completely away in worst case some civil suit. People perfectly understand that implied possibility of legalized violence and they threat privileged dogs owners class with proper respect and fear.

Pitbull> gun.

what a rude ass ducco

Spotted the illiterate idiot

I didn't even defend pitbulls you snow chink

SHUT THE F**K UP

Pitbulls are gentle giants WITH THE RIGHT TRAINING, they can even be service dogs to protect owners heads when they see them having a seizure.

They only snap with niggers.

Fixed that for you.

Beta ass bitch got BTFO by two alpha dogs

The West has been in decline ever since Pitbulls became a thing.

It is no accident.

Clearly that doggo was not really trying to kill the thing. It almost looks more like they're just messing around.

Jack Russells have balls of steel. Friend of my sister has one, used to hunt badgers with him until he got too damn beefy and started getting stuck in their setts. Had scars all over his face but he was really well-behaved as a pet.

those birds are fucking trolls.

>Even wolves
No, no that's not true. A wolf won't even make eye contact with a human

haha fucking shitpit

god i would love to club a pitbull to death

literally the niggers of dogs

Are they the same as these annoying things? Canadian Geese or whatever

>killing outdoor cats
Good.

I own a jack. He's a mean little shit but he can kill over 100 rats in less than an hour. The little fucker is aggressive though, had to get stitches in my hand because he bit me trying to move him. I trained him to be a killer though, make money clearing out rats for farmers and ranchers.

looks like an asian owner. the dog is just adapted to the owner's psyche.

This. I once saved my poodle from a pitbull next door by use of a home-made spear. Skewered him like a pig. I love animals, but don't harm mine.

>The virgin prance
>The Chad shuffle

No, they need more training and still act aggressive more often even with experienced owners training them properly. They're just a garbage breed. Not because of, but much like niggers.

Wasn't a stray you faggot, the cat's owner was right there pulling on it

Pitbull is only better than gun because so many dumb snowflakes respect a dog's right to life more than they a human's right to life.

Even when that dog breed is a fucking terrorist.

Well those types of dogs, retriever dogs, they are not bred for killing, they specifically are for bringing the dead bird corpse back to the hunter in one piece.

They can bond with an owner(usually just one) and be peaceful towards him. They're a little more aloof than dogs but even wild animals can be more or less tamed. The fact that some pits don't eat infants means absolutely fucking nothing.

Shitbulls and their owners should all be put to death.

He said outdoor, he didn't say stray. Fuck people who let their cats roam free shitting on sidewalks and killing native birds all day.

Outdoor cat owners are trashy people. I'm glad that dog killed their cat, lesson learned.

>get the nigger of dogs
>be too much of a pussy faggot to handle it
ebin
lock the owner in with the dog until one of them kills the other for food, then execute the survivor

Yes, I don't know we have an overly angry bird as our national bird but we do.

EDGY XD

cat owners in general I dont undestand
it is something childish to me, like a pet hamster or something

Any dog, regardless of breed, can be aggressive if not properly trained. The fact that niggers tend to have pit-bulls should only go to show that niggers are horrible dog owners. Animal cruelty is something that even Nazis abhor, cuck faggot.

Exactly. You can freely terrorize people with "scary" dog (ie pit). What is the good of teh gun if you can't use it? Gun owners BTFO.

cats are based you fucking dogsucking faggot

Pitbull's are not dangerous, the only danger is that idiotic owners train them to be dangerous. That is why they are used for dog fighting, they have the physical qualities req & the yare trained mentality to fight. They were in fact used as baby minders in the past

you cant really see it in this video but they literally tore one of its limbs off, doggo didn't make it

What an absolutely useless fucking bitch

This thread again?
When will you tiny testicle faggots quit crying about muh dangerous dog breeds? Limp wristed weaklings are terrified of the descendents of wolves.

it's nigger's fault mate. a dog becomes what their owner makes of him

Cats evolved to have insane charisma.

If they ever come at you hissing like the giant shitmachines they are, just wind up and give them a boot to the sternum. They crumple like a deflating beach ball.

>roam free shitting on sidewalks
Proof you never had a cat. Cats don't shit on sidewalks moron, they need sand or dirt to cover their shit

>home-made spear.
>flag

Good job Mtembe

GAS THE GEESE SPECIES WAR NOW.

no

why don't they hit the dogs nose while they are holding the dog down?

Fuck you. I dont have time to check whos an owner. I just mind my own business and if u carry a fighting dog then have a leash and mask!

damn what a cool cat

agreed, I prefer dogs and cats can be nice but they literally kill billions of birds every year, redditeurs cry about fossil fuels but love little bird-killing machines

>Audio in the video
"He's a good boy! He don't bite! He's a good boy!"

What the fuck lmao.

>More or less be tamed
Not domesticated, not fit for human company. As far as pitbulls the formula is simple; do you own a working cattle ranch? Do you own hundreds of acres of rural property infested with feral pigs? If you can't answer yes to either of those questions do not get a pitbull. They are an aggressive working dog that do good work given the opportunity but if you live in the suburbs or the city you have no work for them. Unemployed working dogs tend to go crazy. An unemployed border collie might build a system of ww1 style trenches in your backyard. An unemployed pitbull might chew your daughters feet off. They are not a house pet.

So if there is no sand or dirt they will never shit and just die? You're a fucking idiot. Of course I've never owned a cat, I'm not a sodomite.

Cats are fucking faggy you little cock sucker

Cat owners are closeted fags, there isn't much to understand my friend.

Just because something is edgy doesn't mean it not true. Fuck cats, any dog that kills a cat is an American hero.

they know it is likely to rip them to shreds instead of the cat, even though "they raised it right it wuz a good dog dindu nuffen"

Dogs are meant to go after ducks and birds and squirrels

>the owner isn't beating it
Pit owners are pieces of shit

fuck yeah, did it died?

Women are the most worthless humans

Holy fuck that was unexpected

That doesn't look like a pitbull at all

All larger breeds of dog are dangerous. Any breed can go nuts, no matter the training. Pits do so at a massively higher rate and should be purged.

You want decedents of wolves? Get a Husky, or a Shepard, or even an Alaskan Malamute. They are actual dogs and not nigger-tier.

I said this on the last one of these pit bull threads. All the breeds of dogs that are considered "pit bulls" make excellent pets. All of them. Again, the problem is the humans and proto-humans that get hold of them. Most dogs who belong to niggers are going to be neglected, mistreated, and left untrained. There is a huge difference between say, an American Staffordshire Terrier that comes from a reputable breeder and which is properly socialized, and the poor animal that is taken by a nigger who wants a scary fashion accessory. There's a reason that reputable breeders often refuse to sell their dogs to niggers.

>Baby minder

>nah man its totally cool to hand a loaded gun to a three year old dude
>that three year old is a very good boy man he wouldn't shoot you

Yep, my town used to have song birds and now we don't because of stupid ass cat owners letting their gay ass pet roam around and do whatever they want. I'll shoot a cat if it comes on my property.

That fat useless sack of shit whore should be arrested

If you ban blacks from owning pitbulls, the problem will largely go away .. it's just easier to ban pitbulls though

Who gives a shit about fucking birds? I know you urbanized Eurocucks don't get much nature over there, but try living next to some trees and then tell me how much you worry for muh poor birdies

Fuck cats.

I hate shitbulls but all cats deserve death.

source? what happened?

>Who gives a shit about fucking birds?

Who gives a shit about cats? Cats are the most worthless animal on earth. At least a dog can be trained to protect your home.

Are you implying that niggers can forge a partisan?

Songbirds are fine. It's crows, magpies and woodpeckers that need to be gassed.