This whole thing is being blown way out of proportion

this whole thing is being blown way out of proportion

Does it surprise you?
They always hated us. They were always looking for any excuse to persecute us.
A leftist killed his Trump-supporting neighbor two days before this incident in Goshen, Pennsylvania. That incident had as many casualties as this, and yet we will never hear of it.

100%, but this is what the media have been dreaming about for a while now, they arn't gonna let it go.

lol y'all used ISIS tactics at a protest, prepare for the hammer

Of course it is. Faggots and shills have been waiting since Trump got elected for something like this. They're professionals at making mountains out of mole-hills, these are the same people who a couple years ago unironically came up with micro-aggressions, remember?

It's typical D&C tactic to get a people fighting each other. It's been done since the dawn of time.

That's the saddest thing really. Even if someone did bring the story up you would just be accused of trying to derail this one.
It's giving a pass to the violence on the left.

Yeah, I sort of realised that when every single damned Republican politician was forced at gun-point by the MSM to deny they were crypto-Nazis.

Do you really not understand the difference between a local homicide and a domestic terrorist attack?

CIA:
"The term "terrorism" means premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents."
So neither incident is terrorism because neither was perpetrated at the behest of a group.
They were, perhaps, both politically motivated incidents. Certainly the Goshen incident was explicitly anti-Trump. The Charlottesville incident remains inconclusive because we haven't heard any statements of motive from the driver, but at worst this both incidents are equivalent by the CIA's definition.

how was this a terrorist attack?
has he confessed his motives yet?
was he trying to establish a white ethnostate by running over assholes blocking the road?
seems like youre talking out your ass

Forgot to post that the Goshen event was premeditated and the Charlottesville incident was not.
Goshen attack was literally worse than the Charlottesville one by the CIA definition.

>Muslim rams down a crowd of people
>FILTHY MUDSLIME, MUH RELIGION OF PEACE
>White Sup Forums numale does it
>bruh it's not big deal so what he just ran over a crowd of 20 people and murdered one of them it was just an accident he was a good boy he dindu nuffin

id rather one person be killed than 60
not to say it was right but this is literally not a big deal
people get ran over every day on purpose but this is only a big deal because he was a right leaning white person

Yeah, but one is terrorism while the other isn't.
And even if Sup Forums is blatantly hypocritical, we can't make any institutional or policy decisions on that basis.

And it's almost certainly going to lead to worse shit.

slow week

the media always does this user
its nothing new

this was a terrorist attack because the media says it's a terrorist attack

An external threat increases in-group cohesion. The blatant anti-white bias of the media and government response is going to wake more white people up that the establishment is against us.

Yeah this is pretty dull, I almost miss wh*Te boi threads.
>one fattie gets carmageddon'd
>IT'S OVER, WHITE PEOPLE ARE FINISHED HAHAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO

>yall
Wow this board is being shilled hard

>Muslim rams down a crowd of people
>bruh it's not a big deal so what he's not even a real muslim, he's a lone wolf
>White Sup Forums numale does it
>FILTHY NAZI, MUH ALT-RIGHT DEATH SQUADS

We haven't had a good happening in a long time. Just teases.

James still wasn't a terrorist pleb! he was a retard but he did't do to push his ideology.

nice straw man argument though

Yep. I was on /leftypol/ immediately after it happened, they were complaining how Antifa made them look bad, and there were far more white nationalists than they ever expected, so they're raiding here to try and break spirits. I've literally seen a fucking "should we all just convert to communism?" threads. And they keep trying to push the meme that the event moved people left, but it didn't lefty alternative media is blaming the far eft for the rise of the far right.

Good, fan the flames.

time to place some bets on how many of you fidget spinners are going to blow your brains out by the end of the week. tippy top kek

got proof because that would be nice

Give me sauce!

Of course it is. And antifa's literal terrorism AND hate AND bigotry AND lies (to say nothing of seditious behavior) is swept under the rug. I wonder (((who))) is behind all of this?
>wtf I hate white people now

Why do you think they have been letting Antifa run amuck and shut down speech? It was inevitable that someone would die and they would use it to pass legislation.

I don't know what the solution is, I think we should either become a white rights group or try to rebuild something like the Tea Party(who were also unfairly smeared)

no one cares about it except Sup Forums and a few reddit fags

we haven't even heard of it over here

>A leftist killed his Trump-supporting neighbor two days before this incident in Goshen, Pennsylvania
The actual murder had nothing to do with politics and more so about them having a long term feud with each other. The day of the killing they were arguing over a spotlight. Stop spreading disinfo faggot. You make us look bad.

Could it be.... I don't know.... perhaps... hmmm... what is it... hold on... one must ponder... gimme a sec... like... well... uh... jews control all of the media and academia and have vhs tapes of leading politicians sucking toddler cock held in a vault in fort knox????

It was one fucking death, which was likely an accident anyway. Meanwhile, you have lefty faggots swinging USSR and the Spanish Republicans' flags (both responsible for unimaginable brutality and terror) with absolutely zero repercussions. The media is so fucking blatantly pushing an agenda and the fact that so many people are buying it legitimately makes me furious.

You act like the brown people you claim to hate. Goodbye Alt Right fuccbois.

>domestic terrorist attack

prove it.

Thats because white nationalism just got intelligence opd son. However i dont think anyone at all in /our/ camp has been deterred despite the massive shilling and that one faggot getting fired. The world is still our oyster

Fake news nice try Ivan

My super liberal parents are having a field day yelling at the tv.

Everytime they say 'white supremecist' roman salute

Unfortunately (and I mean that completely unironically) there is no solution other then to let all of this run its course. Something big (yes, much much bigger than vrroom vroom) needs to happen. The media's stranglehold on the US and us leafs is too strong to overcome without a) leaks galore, spread far and wide or b) mass uprising on either (or both) sides. It really has come to this. But literally anyone who opposes SJWs is on the right side of history. Anyone who opposes suppression of free speech, government corruption (shillary, podesta, et al), the condemnation of traditional values, and everything else the MSM and deep state push every day is on the RIGHT SIDE. Racism, sexism blah blah blah that's just surface level. The fact they're pushing this shit (especially cognitive dissonance around trannies - that shit is fucking toxic) so hard and spamming Sup Forums so fucking blatantly means we are on the right track. Don't miss a second, it's gonna get batshit crazy REAL soon.

>tfw can't even watch sports news without it turning into a political race debate

I had to listen to some white girl sports host say that sitting for the anthem is super okay now and anyone who finds that disrespectful is wrong and should keep their mouth shut. The 3 black cohosts agreed. I want out of this country.

you don't say?

go back to /r/politics you worthless, effeminate fucking loser

commies arent citizens therefor not terror attack :^)

You know what, it's not even about the white side of it. Honestly, they don't care. They've never cared about racism - used to be used to successfully D&C us. Jews use it literally all the time. No, this is about something the right has uncovered about (((them))) or their patsys. Guaranteed. Pizza, podesta, Clinton's, deep state on BOTH sides of the aisle, replacing the RNC with unaligned Trump supporters, destroying the DNC etc. We're digging into it all. The Russia narrative utterly failed. Completely. It's dead in the water, and Trump is ousting (((their))) guys left right and center. They're scared and setting up the stage for a coup. Be ready folks.

Leftypol is incredibly slow, the threads are probably still up

Oh, and the racism schtick is garbage. Focus on the corruption and (((their))) agenda. Yeah I get it, IQ and black on white/black on black crime and blah blah blah. It just doesn't even matter. Nationalism however - protecting family values, protecting kids from this tranny shit. Protecting north America from radical Islam and from globalization - THAT'S the important bit. Black lives matter are a bunch of racists - that's the truth. Lots of black racists out there, lots of white racists - it's all stupid. There are a shitload of stupid people in this world, but our weaponized autism has, somehow, turned up something that has (((them))) scared. It had nothing to do with white pride either, I'm positive about that. If it did, they wouldn't be painting everyone with that brush, they would avoid talking about it like the plague.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>running people over that are standing in the road
>driving up onto a sidewalk to run people over
These are the same things to you?

This can be just as easily turned on you. When a Muslim does it it's a lone wolf, when a white does it it's a massive effort by all these Nazi racists.

>purposely driving into a crowd of people to cause harm
>purposely driving into a crowd of people to cause harm

These aren't the same to you?

There were multiple injured too though.

literally the first fucking thread there, holy shit, this guy is right

>post some theory
Have they been? I haven't seen a single intelligent argument on Sup Forums today that I didn't post. Certainly not a leftist one, at that.

Was this your first protests? The "protesters" with the bats and bricks and m80's are at every event. They hurt people at every event. I honestly wish he had gotten out of the car and just sprayed them down with bullets.

This isn't close to the first time protesters have been run over. The death is the only part that sets it apart other than the gigantic media response. None of the other incidents caused this much of a shitstorm.

On both ends. You have so many right wingers - granted, they may just be concern trolls - pretending that this is the end of white nationalism or that we've even been set back at all by this, rather than gaining from it.

Its a good thing. Keep.saying things to make them even angrier. Nothing destroys a narative like over hype