The Traditional Latin Mass is such a special and wonderful experience. I don't even know enough about it to properly...

The Traditional Latin Mass is such a special and wonderful experience. I don't even know enough about it to properly. I cannot fathom why it is not celebrated all over the world, in every church.

I strongly urge all Catholics to seek out the Traditional Latin Mass wherever they can. Look for FSSP parishes, avoid sedevacantist schismatics. Ask for the Latin Mass at your parish, they are obliged to try to make it available I believe. Protestants would also be converted if they saw a Holy Mass properly done, and understood that this mass is ancient. And was celebrated by the early church.

Some quotes on the Holy Mass:

>“When Mass is being celebrated, the sanctuary is filled with countless angels who adore the Divine Victim immolated on the altar.” – St. John Chrysostom

>“If we really understood the Mass, we would die of joy.” – St. Jean Vianney

>“The angels surround and help the priest when he is celebrating Mass.” – St. Augustine

>“It would be easier for the world to survive without the sun than to do without Holy Mass.” – St. Padre Pio

>“The Holy Mass would be of greater profit if people had it offered in their lifetime, rather than having it celebrated for the relief of their souls after death.” – Pope Benedict XV

>“Put all the good works in the world against one Holy Mass; they will be as a grain of sand beside a mountain.” – St. John Vianney

>“Let the entire man be seized with fear; let the whole world tremble; let heaven exult when Christ, the Son of the Living God, is on the altar in the hands of the priest. O admirable height and stupendous condescension! O humble sublimity! O sublime humility! that the Lord of the universe, God and the Son of God, so humbles Himself that for our salvation He hides Himself under a morsel of bread.” – St. Francis of Assisi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBwh1OXw6uI
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
christianpost.com/news/uk-more-young-christians-than-thought-church-attendance-growing-teenagers-188363/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is over there, dumbass.

>Holy Mary, pray for us sinners and especially all those who post in this thread. Please open up people's hearts to the beautiful Holy Mass that honours your Son more than anything else! Amen.

>All questions about Catholicism or anything else are welcomed.

May Jesus Christ fill all of your hearts with love, and may God's grace be with you until the end!

Is there anything political in this, expect the subtle propagating of Catholicism?

Yes indeed brother. Its the only way to experience the un-corrupted word of god.

English language mass is pure appeasement and often has elements encouraging kindness towards non-believers and homosexuals.

For centuries Catholicism was as much a political ideology as much as it was a religious one. There is no reason why we can't go back to that way.

I walked for 3 1/2 hours to get to the nearest Tridentine mass near me once last year. I usually go to the eastern rite I can reach on the bus.

God most likely does not exist.

>most likely

So you still have a shred of doubt in your lack of belief. That's God's speaking to you and telling you to not turn away.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBwh1OXw6uI

Polish mass is superior

>For centuries Catholicism was as much a political ideology as much as it was a religious one.
I don't see how a religion centered around salvation and heaven, should be a political ideology, concerned with politics

God bless you. It's a crying shame this mass can't be seen by all, but I think our sins and therefore ourselves are to blame for the current situation.

What does the polish mass consist of?

THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!
!!!

MAGA

>popery

There is only one true liturgy for an Englishman you Romish cuck.

THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, !!!!!RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!
!!!

MAGA

>implying the church has not been a hotbed of faggotry for centuries

>for an Englishman

But Catholicism is the most practiced religion in England. Four million attend Mass every weekend, in comparison to one million CoE attendance.

Time to rejoin the winning team. No shame in that.

Nations rise and fall. Ideologies comes and go. But the Church remains. She always remains. Its a hard reality to confront but Ive come around to she that Holy Mother church is the only thing worth severing in this world.

The 39 articles are the basis of any English Christianity, and your church rejects them. Therefore you have rejected truth and embraced falsehood. The Church of England is the one true faith, and your benighted mariolatry is nothing in comparison. Even if there were only 10 Anglicans left I would stay true to the church of my nation and sovereign.

>pic related - Our most gracious sovereign Lady - Hammer of the Catholics

>Fedora not knowing what God is
>winning team
what part of cuck-pope signifies "winning" to you?

ARTICLE 24

>IT is a thing plainly repugnant to the Word of God, and the custom of the Primitive Church, to have publick Prayer in the Church, or to minister the Sacraments in a tongue not understanded of the people.

You are English - worship in English. The Holy Spirit gave the apostles the power of speaking in all the tongues of the earth (Acts 2:11) - not just Latin.

>I cannot fathom why it is not celebrated all over the world, in every church
Maybe because it's not Biblical and God says don't make graven images.

Faggot

So how does "Traditional Latin Mass" compare to lets say the Lutheran Communion?

I was raised on a liberal parish, when I was 14 I went full atheist. I came back at the Catholic faith after watching a latin mass from a FSSPX priest.

Catholics burn in hell. Lutherans don't.

Your church allowed Muslims to deny Christ and applauded them....

It's also best to say the Rosary and other prayers in Latin.

A PR stunt gone wrong. He won't last much longer and is not respected by first world Catholic. I don't give him much more time until he's forced out.

Eloquently put. I used to think like you, I was a member of the CoI which is the same in all but name as the CoE pretty much so. It took me a while to see that Catholicism is the one true faith, every other has been conceived out of sin and greed and as a result have been corrupted before Catholicism has.

The last straw for me was when my parish got a lesbian mixed race female vicar. It was an affront to God.

No, that would be directly contrary to Articles 1-4.

I wish that were the case. I live in Pennsylvania and Lutheranism is popular around here. So many fair weather Christians. It is hard to watch sometimes. I understand why they are doing it, but if they truly believed they wouldn't be acting that way and it saddens me. Many people use Sunday as a reason to socialize and dress up.

I'm going to pray now. My soul weeps for this world. I just can't seem to do anything about it and I sometimes find myself losing my humanity b/c of all the crap I have to wade through.

>The last straw for me was when my parish got a lesbian mixed race female vicar.

So you abandon your church when it needs you more than ever. Will you ditch Popery when a African sits on the Roman throne and become Orthodox?

It happened, I watched a video of it. One of your Churches invited a young Muslim girl to recite a part of the Koran that specifically denies Jesus was Christ, but a mere prophet. One of the Bishops lost his job over protesting it.

>implying a based African bishop who hates sodomites and heretics is bad

We'll welcome him while you lose other half a million sectarians.

I left my familial faith when I realised that it has lost its way for good. I commend you on your unwillingness to accept it but attending church service shows you all you need to see how far gone the Anglican faith has gone. Nothing will bring it back to where it was.

>while you lose other half a million sectarians

I want to argue with you but I really don't understand this sentence. Could you please rephrase?

One idiot Scottish bishop - was roundly criticised. This is a dark time, every church has imbeciles in leading positions.

Good job Irish-bro. I also have loads of Irish ancestry. Try and reignite the ancient faith over there and will try in a small way to do it here!

In Christo

Then you are directly in contradiction to Romans 8:35

>Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will hardship, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

You faced hardship, distress, and persecution. You abandoned your church.

Did Foxe's martyrs just give up? No - they would rather burn.

One True Church is the One True Church

It will last forever, God will renew the Church when we renew ourselves!

I agree.

And that One True Church is the Church of England (Article 19).

The "latin" (Tridentine) mass is truly beautiful.
I'm not even chrsistian but I attend it (without taking the holy communion ofc) every now and then.

*while you keep loosing members

Pic related is a quote from Ignatius of Antioch, who was born 2 years after Christ died. He was the first one to use the word "Catholic" or universal to describe the Church.

This Faith goes way back. I respect you as a fellow believer, and I wish we could both unite in the Holy Catholic Church.

I like the Anglican Use mass more desu, its Catholic, traditional, and in English

>God will renew the Church when we renew ourselves!
god is sick of your dumb shit

dirty kike

christianpost.com/news/uk-more-young-christians-than-thought-church-attendance-growing-teenagers-188363/

A new generation is growing in Christ - and in Protestantism. These new Christians want proper, English, Christianity - not a foreign idolatry.

>thanks for rephrasing your question

Wow, wartime German propaganda. I take back all I said, and hereby convert to worshipping Rome.

>be Orthodox
>have a priest friend
>always treats me rakia and we chat about what a cunt his wife is
>gets by from mostly selling candles and icons, lets a lady sell his homemade hats in front for a small portion of the profit (shitloads of tourists come and go now)
>lets homeless people stay in the church so they tend to the garden to keep it good without money, feeds them often from his own pocket
>loves to talk philosophy and history
>thinks catholics are his brothers and is saddened about the schism existing
>doesn't give a toss about whether you're baptized or not, thinks its personal and the church has no business telling you to do it
>doesn't think he is some chosen of god and angels grace his presence
>thinks his role in the world is to preserve knowledge, history and values in order to help men on the path to god

I ended up getting together with a Belgian woman. She took me to see her nephews get their communion.

>priests are celibate, inhuman people
>you're forced to get baptized and go get communion several times, obey the church or your life will be hell if you ever try to get married and such
>churches are all modern and have LED lights, speakers, polished chairs
>have to pay a lot of money for what they basically MAKE you do
>priests during those events walk with a basket in which you have to drop a euro or you will be a social outcast for the rest of your life ("it's just a donation user", "what happens if I refuse", everyone looking at me like I don't deserve to live)
>priests think they are the incarnation of god and speak on jesus' behalf
>you are to be a good goy and follow the church as you are told, your personal journey doesn't mean shit, say your prayers exactly as we've told you when we've told you
>history is bullshit, everything but what the church says and forces you to do is bullshit

Orthodoxy is the true heir of Christianity. I also understood why the Protestants split off when I saw what the catholic church was.

>The Traditional Latin Mass is such a special and wonderful experience.

Yeah, if you like celibacy, pedophilia and pagan penis worship. Catholicism is literally LGBT the realigon, after all, you go worship a penis idol named Christ/Karast/Krishna/Osiris.

>Based Hungarian

ARTICLE 34

>IT is not necessary that Traditions and Ceremonies be in all places one, and utterly like; for at all times they have been divers, and may be changed according to the diversities of countries, times, and men's manners, so that nothing be ordained against God's Word.

>rome
dumb kike

The church must be UNIVERSAL, not divided between states. Stop believing you can get white religious nationalism from it.
Your churches will not recover from making schisms every time they approve gay "marriage", the USEC is practically dead. I respect your church for its interesting history, but its nothing more that plain heresy slightly better than calvinism will get you to hell.

At least you have a sense of humour. What do you think of the Nazi churches?

>At least you have a sense of humour
you patronizing dirty fucker

I understand you point, but refer you to Article 34 - here:
I don't care about white nationalism, and fully believe that your church is heresy.

Just interested in your thoughts, didn't mean to patronise.

>weak slavshit wants soft, easy religion that makes no demands of you

You're probably okay with abortion too.

If you want to perish for believing in a "church" exclusively made for some fatass to get divorced its none of my business then.