What was 911 like?

What was 911 like?

Can I get some good individual footage? like this but not with all the edits for television?youtube.com/watch?v=h3shmfKOZ9g

Tell your stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qi2vdOSoFFI
youtu.be/KKT5XxJ1sbQ
thebarchive.com/b/thread/740740200/#740740419
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

sorry that one was not very relevant lel

airplane top right

that one photographer who thought to shoot the other way

YouTube what basically 240p Family Guy episodes at that time, so, nope, just MSM stuff.

das it, don't have any vids
I do remember there was some uncut footage from one of the 911 documentaries floating around on torrent sites years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=qi2vdOSoFFI

Best 9/11 docs are the Naudet Brothers one and 102 minutes.
The first is from two brother following FDNY capturing the first plane's impact and then following firefighters into the tower.
102 minutes is a timeline of the day showing footage from both professional news people and amateur videos

>Tell your stories

Enjoy end of summer/start of school (I think it was a day before school started or first week). Hang around house. Lill sister says "dude, someone crashed a spaceship into Manhattan" - "wow, kiddo sis, let's go watch".

Get to watch burning tower, dudes on TV are clueless what is going on. I get Popcorn and a Coke. Make myself comfy before TV.

SHit, man, second plane hits the other tower! Yes, WAR! Amazing, live happening TV.

It was surely hours of happening. Idiotic TV reports speak of "50,000 dead", immediately blame Osama Bin Laden, everyone says "we are gonna bomb Taliban".

It was such a psyops when you watched it.

P.S. pic related, dad is on the right.

9/11 was LITERAL 4d chess. We still have no way of knowing what exactly happened that day. We only really know what DIDNT happen; the official story.

We don't know who attached who, where the plan originated, or how it all ended behind the scenes. We know fucking nothing.
People like to pretend to be knowledgable a
On the subject, but at the end of the day it's people watching the news thinking they have it all figured out.

The whole thing is fascinating really. What I wouldn't give to have a frank conversation with the man behind it all (ALL, as in not Cheney.). So much shit happens in that one day that none but a small clique knows about, our country changed overnight and the entire world was a non-sequitur for almost 6 years.

Seriously though, stop pretending to know what happened that day and appreciate the masterpiece that it was.

enjoy your asbestos cancer deaths, fatmasters

I'd fuck that chick. Fuck man.

yea the blonde is pretty thicc

>children born in 2001 are almost legal adults now

Makes me think

>I'd fuck that chick. Fuck man.
That's my sis! She is married now and has 3 kids. That was 16yrs ago!

Nudes of your dad?

oh god why

wow

I watched the first news broadcast about the event in my neighbourhoods only colored TV.

We fucking partied. It was fun and comfy.

fucking for real dude. everyone in my class was so confused as to how they already knew who did it like an hour after it happened.

Does anyone have 9/11 gore photos and footage? Like jumpers and stuff? I hear the government takes down sensitive stuff like that off the web

I remember that Dragon Ball Z got cancelled because of this irrelevant event that no European cared really about. But Jewish-American media went full propaganda mode in Europe and forced the fucking "muh poor poor USA :((((" show unto us for months. NOBODY FUCKING CARED ABOUT YOUR FUCKING WORLD TRACE CENTER!

I hate America ever since.

oh wow only just realized this is not related to september 11 at all

why dont you just do a search for 911 jumpers on google and look?
there's tons

Your dad seems pretty chill about it.

>
Based Bill Cooper months before 9/11

>Can I get some good individual footage?
No because way back then people didn't have their phones full of cameras.

whoops
linky

I was a forced muzzie back then, so it felt satisfying and fulfilling. Can't say much changed about that subject.

>Evening
>Chilling out in my neighbourhood tea cafe (the macho man passtime kind not the gay starbucks kind)
>Guy rushes in the place
>"GUYS TURN ON THE FUCKING NEWS RIGHT NOW"
>its the classic 9/11 footage seen everywhere
>holy_fuck.png
>everybody starts cheering, laughing around
>owner hands out free tea to everyone for the rest of the day
>everyone brings some rakı in the store, we blast some funk ass party tunes from the records
>a guy yells "FUCK AMERICA AND BUSH"
>so does everyone
>party for a couple of hours
>uncle pulls out his gun, starts firing in the air
>laughs ensue
>police arrives
>he has a shit eating grin on
>"Please stop that sir, eheheh"
>drink until morning
>everyone in the neighbourhood has the said shit eating grin for a whole month until it stops being funny because its overused

one of the coziest moments in my entire life

whoops
youtu.be/KKT5XxJ1sbQ

The worst isn't really the gore. Most victims were literally disintegrated or smashed into the ground and exploded into red splotches on the ground.
The real fucked up shit is the somewhat-partially whole bodies that were recovered. They look like fucking pompeii mummies

I feel you, i get that. I wouldnt want slam-dunkings in france to get over here, but they do. Cause the same shit that happened there.

we were less racist and more progressive in the moments leading up to 9/11 than all of the time after

>The worst isn't really the gore
do i need to go to the archives?

I was in the sixth grade. My social studies teacher, Mr. Beach (whom we all called "Hitler," because the dude looked just like fucking Hitler), was the one to break the news to me. Maybe it was my autism that kept me from understanding the gravity of the situation, but at the time, I was just really pissed that my usual cartoons weren't on for a week.

well lets see em then, shit

I've no idea man, I was in elementary school then, but yea it did really fuck shit up

GO GO GADGET SPIDER WEB!

its so weird. Its no secret that for a lot of islamic communities were celebrating 9/11. I just want to know why they act so surprised that half of the western world started bombing them indiscriminately. Like, its just tit for tat. fuck with us, we fuck with you. why you gotta be a big bitch about it with your "retaliatory" terrorist attacks which are in retaliation to retaliation.

Did he say """CNN reporter""" ???
CNN reporter found Osama bin Laden?

The only pics I'd ever seen of it were in an 8pol thread a while back. Might have luck on documentingreality

Since none of you cucks are brace enough to post them

he'll be fine

Classic counter for (insert X attack on middle east). You cant do much about it. All you should do is BRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPP, you shouldnt argue a muzzie in those matters.

>Beautiful blue Tuesday morning
>Like super fucking blue skys and the temperature was just perfect, it was a really nice fucking day
>Kids come into class talking about some kind of bombing at the world trade center
>dah fuq that was back in 1993 you fags
>turn on tv
>second plane hits
>oh shit
>Consequences were never the same

It was a beautiful fucking tuesday morning.

Fake

i was sleeping. i didn't had class that morning ( i live on the same time zone of the ny), and my older brother (i had 10, and him 12) entered screaming on my room saying some plane hit some high building on US. I said him fuck off, let me sleep your fucking my-mom-found-you-on-the-garbage. So, my free morning is already ruined, so i get out to the bed and get on front of TV. None of us didn't believe in our own eyes. Besides our low age, we imediately understood this was history being wrote on the front of us.

Well done

The guy on the right with a hat looks like DJ Goldie.

Bruh yall could've done something to stop this.

You saw what happened after pearl harbor, WE SPLIT THE FUCKING ATOM.

Now we've awoken Kek and split off into alternate timelines and shit.

thebarchive.com/b/thread/740740200/#740740419

Pull it the Luciferian said... so they did only (((their))) job

That website is a piece of shit not even clicking that because of all the pop up ads

frig off Randy

not using adbloc

Looks like an IPhone or another smartphone on the table. Don't remember those being around in 2001.

Nice try, Fritz.

You didn't have a colored tv back in 2001? What the fuck.

>16 years ago
>iphone on the table

also this is a screen grab from a tv show, not a camera.

Why are you lying?

I can't believe it took this long for someone to notice. This is a YouTube video recently uploaded showing a reaction of 9/11 footage

What is going on in this pic??

Nope. Was too expensive for me.

FemAnon here. I watched it all unfold live on tv. College classes were cancelled. I put on sneakers and started filling a backpack with food. I thought it was the apocalypse - eapecially when they showed the pentagon on fire. It was the end of my innocence. I had panic attacks for years after that. Never really was the same again.

Hit by vehicle hence the skid mark. Not 9-11.

It's an statue?

YouTube didn't exist in 2001.

>Pompeii mummies
Well, that's a new one for me. Thanks

Die while masturbating. xD

kys

You dumb Kraut that pic is from a shitty British tv show

>xD
reported

The video was made two months before the attacks. William Cooper was later killed in a police shootout under suspicious circumstances

was in school in brooklyn at the time, 8th grade, clear view of twin towers. i saw them fall with my own eyes. i'll never forget it. throughout the day kids who's parents worked in the towers kept getting called out of class. eventually they took us to the cafeteria in the basement and we went home.