Told HR about Sup Forums coworkers!

Hey pol! I have a couple coworkers that occasionally make pepe/maga jokes and whispers.
I've never actually heard them say anything explicitly racist/etc, but I assume.
With all the news this weekend, I jumped on the chance to report them to HR!!!
What did I report them for? A history of racist/homophobic slurs that I've never actually heard them say.
HR totally bought it and said they'll take care of it, and I just found out my /pol coworker who I'm working with today right now has a meeting with HR tomorrow during his shift.
I can't wait to let you know how it goes!!!!

How does that make you feel?

remove your flag and show your true country

nobody cares faggot

Pretty bad, to be honest. Even if it's just a troll thread... it sucks that people would be so shitty to eachother, man.

USA, and this is my country's true flag.

You live in MY country now. Bend the knee.

you of course realize that more than anything else this is a reflection of the small and petty nature of your own reality, right?

So basically you are confirming to us all that your a piece of shit. We knew.

No matter how many people report you, you were still touched by your dad as a kid.

You know what goes in the Options field.

I encourage it, because when rats like you behave like the rats they are, it feeds the hate, and makes the fire rise faster.

How many people you report* lol woops.

who told this bitch the left wasn't petty?

that's the price of admission to join the alt-right. sorry pal.

Enjoy getting fired for slandering your fellow employees and getting barred from your line of work, cuck.

You think the boss is going to believe a nazi over a good-boy liberal????? hahahahahah

Your coworker isn't a nazi, and you aren't a "good boy."

You're going to get the fucking hammer and I'm going to laugh and laugh knowing you'll be out of a job and a career, faggot.

obvious bait thread, but wannabe little tyrants like this already exists i.e. Logan James.

Sage

That's quite the quality to valorize the internalization of. It's almost like sexual deviance is inextricably linked with degradation of character in general

So basically you're a lying snitch, aka one of the worst kinds of humans deserving of zero respect. What happens when the people you reported tell HR that they're conservative but that they've never said anything close to a slur and that you're targeting them because of their political beliefs, and their stories are consistent with each other? Good luck with that.

Alt-right is a meme. I hope a rabid pack of niggers rapes you to death.

Yep, just bait.
/pol can stay secretly racist,
but you don't think a lefty shill can't conceal being heartless about nazis and lie to my boss to get a coworker fired.

they're both chunked-out, useless dicks anyway. honestly pol, you'd shred these guys if you actually saw a picture. one wears videogame tshirts under his uniform shirt just so people see his fandom when he comes into work. hahahha, its so pathetic. i'm sure they're in moms' basements and don't actually have rent or anything

don't be such snowflakes.

>Faggot
>my country
>Literally can't have a second generation, therefore doesn't have a country

Makes me feel vindicated. I'd expect a faggot to act like a faggot.

How does this make you feel?

can't get caught when the mainstream trusts and loves you!

Why be so mean?

that's the reason i feel great about trying to ruin the lives of two of yours.
so keep it coming, you think it's not fuel???

Thanks for permanently pushing some people to our side.

You sound like a faggot

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

pol asking >why be so mean?

watching pol is how i learned how good it feels, and doing it in secret is as good as advertised.

everything i'm doing i learned from you! kisses!

You did the right thing. That man was a danger to society!

see flag

Show us what your actual flag is.

Thank you for introducing us to new people.

We'll have some converts by the end of the week thanks to your efforts.

Posting in a LARP thread.

Here's your whale at the very moment she died.
Happy triggering.

No you didn't.

If you did show proof.

>give me (You)'s: The thread.

fucking faggot.

God hates fags, have a fun time in hell, sodomite.

Nice bait though, the newfags will eat this shit up. saged

Because it feels good. So you take pleasure in hurting others. OK. And of course,
>Sup Forums is one person

I'll make sure to shoot 5 more niggers tonight.

Ugly dindus need to fucking rot.

Things that never happened

Keep up the fight comrade, let's show these fascists what it means to cross our path!

oh sweety, we don't all get triggered. and we're the ones you have to worry about.

you're gonna get shanked in the night

how long do you think it will take for them to know who was the butthurt snitch?
You fucked yourself over for a fucking joke.
Well, you know what they say. Play stupid games...

no you didnt, obvious lie... sage

>Things that never happen

for the lulz! Im tired of picking on leftists. Righties provide better lulz when you fuck with them

Whatever, fag. We don't care.

so you work at walmart?
kys or get a real job

they're 20 year old gamergate pussies. even your faggot terrorist over the weekend hit the brakes during his attack.

you think one of your faggots has the guts to shank?
hahahahahahahaha

you know there's a difference in being accepting and being an asshole, right?

>we don't all get triggered

>be me
>get called into HR
>user we've heard some disturbing rumours that you've been telling racist jokes. Don't let it happen again.
>okie dokie
>now headed out with a baseball bat to beat the shit out of the obvious fag who works with us
Wish me luck.

What goes around, comes around. Also, you incredible idiot, maybe one of those co workers sees your thread here and proceeds to have a little chat with you on the parking lot after work if they get fired....

wear it with pride faggot

Ur gay

I would honestly kill myself if I made these type of threads.

Admittedly I've never found fucking with people for its own sake fun

as i've said, they're just fat fuck pussies. the only toughness they have in them is what shows up on these boards.

i could fuck them in the break room and they wouldn't have the guts to put up a fight.

really, don't feel bad, pol would denounce them too

Such low effort, please improve the quality of your work or hand in your letter of resignation

Of course. You are a faggot, we wouldn't expect anything less.

it doesn't matter you just made this story up for yous so who cares
sage

I just fired a tranny because of your post. Best part its not even illegal in my state. Stay salty faggot.

Good for you.

More people should do this so they can keep the normies OUT.

It makes me feel great.
Hopefully, the racist shit will lose his job

>How does that make you feel?

Good. Make more enemies. Lots of them. You are doing God's work, faggot. You are forcefully redpilling more people.

This level of RP and the reaction you are seeking makes you more like Sup Forums than you realize.

>pol in a position to fire someone

hahahahahahaha

>HR totally bought it and said they'll take care of it, and I just found out my /pol coworker who I'm working with today right now has a meeting with HR tomorrow during his shift.
They won't get fired from one person's accusation.

kill yourself faggot pedo

>OP's face when they fire him instead

Why do you idiots fall for shit like this?

neat. a fag acting like a fag. fagception.

Oh I don't feel bad, just remember, your arab neighbors might throw you off the building in not so very distant future. White men, no matter how fat and cowardly, are the reason you have rights and I'm not talking about Silicon valley spergs or Portland window smashers. Shitting on white men is basically digging your own grave.
And be careful, your luck might not last, one day you might come across someone who will gladly take some jail time for the pleasure of cracking your skull or making you shit in a bag for the rest of your life.

Good job boyo! They bitch endlessly about the free market so let the free market decide whether they deserve to keep their jobs.
After a year of unemployment even nazis suddenly become commies. Get rekt.

you are about to get your ass handed to you for defamation.

filing false reports with hr is super radical.

nazis are so stupid they browse Sup Forums on the work computer. A trip to IT dept will unearth all the evidence HR needs to fire nazis without severence

Excellent bait.

Who the fuck browses Sup Forums on company computers?

DAY OF THE RAKE IS COMING, LEAF

DON'T THINK YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND THAT FAG FLAG (REGARDLESS OF YOU BEING A LITERAL FAG)

oh don't worry, i've been bashed before.
if that makes you feel good.
be me wearing skinny jeans in rural hometown. grew up poor. stranger bashes me with a tire iron in a parking lot.
i ran for my life.

now i'm in the city, and i have the chance to bash back. but deeper and in a more sinister way than
just pleb violence.

enjoy!!!!!

way too many.

t. IT dept

Then they do deserve to get fired.

why is it called larping when its all online

Go play your games elsewhere, this is fake. Even if it was real, you'd just be helping the cause.

I hope you succeed here, I've been waiting for this since I was a boy. This war is inevitable, and you cannot win.

Why are you faggots even bothering to respond, holy shit.

>YAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAY

>Even if

What is HR?

All nazis deserve to be fired. They are a negative asset to the company.

Maybe even more Sup Forums than Sup Forums.

>"Oh i'm not persecuted, i'm just an asshole"
You

oh no that will suck to lose his job at McDonalds

>All Nazis deserve to get fired
Most Nazis are not a part of normal society and only harm whites.

you can tell its a leaf by the way it types.

Genetic dead end. My grandsons won't have to deal with your bloodline anymore, good riddance

correct, me.