The world would be a better place if more white people were like her

The world would be a better place if more white people were like her.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalslaveryindex.org/findings/
globalslaveryindex.org/region/sub-saharan-africa/
globalslaveryindex.org/country/united-states/
govtrack.us/congress/votes/88-1964/h182
govtrack.us/congress/votes/88-1964/s409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>her

Yea, they should go back and live in their African paradise without wypipo.

The world would be a mental hospital if more white people were like her.
al this is based on lies and virtue signalling.
It is lile: "i believe your lies if you love me".

You stole their resources and enslaved them

I'm not apologizing for shit I didn't do.

That type of behavior does nothing but embolden black people to treat us more like second class citizens. You can all go fuck yourselves if you think I'm apologizing for anything. Fuck. Off.

>all white people are responsible for this system's thrive
What did she mean by this? Is she saying that POC cannot make a thriving system?

I AM LORDE! YA YA YA!

fellow blacks enslaved them, jews bought them and then sold them to the whites, who later abolished slavery in the western world. Who are the bad people again?

I ain't doing shit. I have my own problems to worry about. Let COLORED people sort themselves out: they're not my responsibility.

isn't it weird how anti-white sentiments rise the more privileges minorities get.
There was no point in America when minorities got as much privileges as they get now, yet there was also never a point in history when anti-white sentiments were as common in popular discourse.
Both seen to be trending upwards in tandem.

>tweeting to reinforce blah blah would be in bad taste

>tweets anyway

you w0t m8?

GEEZO, MAYBE BECAUSE FUCKING "MINORITIES" ARE THE ONES PUSHING THE AGENDA INTO PEOPLES EARS?

Honestly, the world would be better off if every white person were dead.

It's almost as if the more you give the more they take

Wow this is so brave. Big props to Lorde for sticking her neck out like this.

Many thanks from the diamond pits of Sierra Leone. I have attached a picture of myself waving hello to Lorde.

she should stop POCing her nose into our countries business and go back to her irrelevant fucking island

Saying POC is racist as it includes everyone but white.

And why would you have to make it known about the colour of their skin?

>over 6,000 likes

such horrific treatment indeed.
free money from the (usually white) taxpayer, just for existing. dreadful.

Norwegian Elections coming up vote for /Ourgirl/ on the online poll

Git in hir faggit

That's why whites should have a country for themselves. This type of rhetoric, and all the anti-white propaganda being fed to the masses will only lead to genocide once whites are outnumbered in their own countries. I hope Argentina doesn't fall for the multi-culti mass immigration myth. You might be one of the last safe places for whites by the end of this century.

Oh wait.
It's actually 60,000

I enjoy your meme, Sir.

I am therefore going to steal it.

They even got Lorde to speak up.

Every kike controlled faggot (((celebrity))) is revealing theirselves.

they had no resources to be stolen, neither intellectual property. The ones alive today are better off than the ones living in Africa (not dependents of slaves)

What now ? what country is it she says that the pox get treated horrifically ? somewhere in africunt I assume.

It's actually > 6,000,000

>minorites are dependant on white people
>minorities arent capable of determining their own destiny
Must suck to be a nigger

#notall

>The 2016 Global Slavery Index estimates that 45.8 million people are subject to some form of modern slavery in the world today.
>58% of those living in slavery are in 5 countries, India, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan
globalslaveryindex.org/findings/
>est. 6,245,000 million in Sub-Saharan Africa
globalslaveryindex.org/region/sub-saharan-africa/
>est. 57,700 in USA
globalslaveryindex.org/country/united-states/
>Sub-Saharan Africa roughly 3x more people than USA
>Sub-Saharan Africa roughly 108x more slaves than USA, all of them are POC
>Euro-Americans fought and died to end slavery here over 150 years ago
Yeah, the problem is clearly white people
>.02 for (You) to buy some common sense

If this is real, why does twitter allow such blatant racism?

Shut up, Randy Marsh

I live near lorde (ella) in bayswater,

Half tempted to put photos of kek in her mailbox, i would probably make NZ news.

Garbage music for garbage people. Literally duckspeak opera.

When you say slavery in the US, you mean women being pimped out by niggers as prostitutes right?

is not racism when you do against whites,you fucking nigger.

it's almost as if they have an agenda.

>All white people are responsible for everyone
>We have to do better

Is this low key white supremacy? Like white people are so privileged and responsible for everything, that means we are the best right?
I get that they are trying to cuck themselves, but isn't that second post kind of saying other races can't do anything for themselves?

She's white? Then why can't this dizzy cunt write a coherent sentence with basic grammar....she's basically a nigger!

Only kind of slavery that still exists would be sex slavery, so yeah, spot on.

Shut up asshole, stop fucking thinking.

they litterally didnt even know what the word resource meant before we came.

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump is not a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

better them then us

were all animals user

O i am laffin

look at that nose

Thats exactly what it is, it's ok though as long as you acknowledge they're the "victims"

Imagine a Muslim doing this for EVERY time they've killed people these past two years using cars and trucks
Double standards, gotta love em

>The world would be a better place if more white people were like her.

That is horse shit. Whites have NOTHING to apologize for. I sure as hell don't. I didn't do anything to anyone.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS RETARDED SJW CANCER.

The truth is that the world laughs at SJWs. They are an embarrassment to all of humanity.

>stop fucking thinking because youre right

haha niggers

those poor spear-chuckers

hahaha

mcfucking kill yourself

Those who buy into "white privilege" use their superiority to do things for minorities
>pet projects
>pets
Simply racism by another name
Simply another way to keep people voting Dem while secretly being racist
>1964 civil rights vote
>20% of GOP voted nay in House
>36% of Dems voted nay in House
govtrack.us/congress/votes/88-1964/h182
>18% of GOP voted nay in Senate
>31% of Dems voted nay in Senate
govtrack.us/congress/votes/88-1964/s409

Yeah, you are an idiot...please don't ever make a comment on race relations every again.

It's funny they're saying all this, but the woman who died was white. Like wtf are they talking about "people of color" for?

so you're saying she's /ourgal/?

>black people accusing others of theft

this

Nice rebuttal. He's not wrong though.

Because it's one less coalburner for pocs to fuck.

all these virtue signalling causes kind of converge in the end. transphobia, homophobia, islamophobia, racism, sexism, misogyny etc. all come together to form a sort of megazord of leftist ideologies

How did some cave dwelling ape men take over such an advanced civilization? I mean they built the pyramids n sheeit.

This.

Look at the ego on that bitch.
Makes me glad Swift pumped and dumped her ass

someone should tweet back as a POC to tell her that her empty words arent good enough and that she should put her money where her mouth is. then link a gofundme to help your son Daquan get into college

Why not lad also lemme get at them hapa maoris you got over there lad I want me a Courtney eaton of my own desu

I dont have to feel bad because I have five hundred bitches like her lining up to appologize and feel bad for me.

As she sits in her multi-million dollar mansion, surrounded by 24/7 of the best security in a gated community with only wealthy and probably all (((White))) neighbors, as she flies in her private jet and vacations as the most exclusive resorts. Yeah, she needs to shut it.

I'm saying every weapon of the left fires in both directions.

It's modern day White Man's Burden.