The right needs to create a secret society

gay

I came to this months ago. Why though? Larping is gay and murdering likes should be done in private, not in an open yet anonymous, masked fashion.

They have one, they just don't want people like you in it.

I dont care for joining one, but there should be one. It should be a lot like the KKK was in the beginning. A bit infamous, intimidating, bast numbers, people everywhere in government, police, courts, schooling.

And you need to choke on a dick, pronto.

It's called Grindr.

we have, you weren't invited. fuck off.

Think about it, vast amounts of money, funding, and the ability to influence everything.

Shills are afraid.

faggot

Pfft. You own all of em
Vaginas

Google "Hestia Society"

What do you think this is, faggot?

isn't that what the freemasons basically are?

where do we get any of these things, genius?

Super gay

Uh sweetie Sup Forums is a supa sekret clubhouse already.

Sage

we wuz joos and shiet?

no we dont

Kys

>money, funding, and the ability to influence everything.
The rotten have no place among the timeless.
You have no power here, cuckerino.

Wait are you saying Sup Forums isn't secret club?

>posts with deus vult flag when Secret Societies are against biblical teachings

>he doesn't know

The same way other secret scoieties worked, funding through members. The funding is used to push skilled members through society, lawyers, judges, politicians, after which they use their positions to help right wing causes.

mandatory black turtlenecks and slicked back hair i assume

Wrong again, Deus Cuck.
Transparency and the open society is what leads to advanced civilizations and better living.
Jews love secret societies, they've practically made infiltrating and subverting them a science.
You may as well tell us to all kill ourselves, because that's the end result of secret faggitry.

>we need to create secret society
>posts on open forum

It worked for the jews, and where are you? Being jewed daily.

They already exist and they're growing.

well Sup Forums kinda -ish was but that was a lot of fucking years ago

keep it to yourself faggot....sage

They scare easy.

It's not really a secret society if it takes its marching orders from the left.

Or maybe their societies are somehow more secret, even though they're too batshit crazy to not say whatever's on their mind.

Source? Thats good news.

I suppose this place could be used as an example, but it could do a lot more than brigade twitter posts and dox commies

Too many Jews for it to work top-down. WOuld have to be a non-jew starting it himself with his friends. The starter would have to be very intelligent to create something attractive and satisfying enough for people to join and genuinely be fulfilled by it. Someone's probably already doing it. Multiple people are.

Secret societies is what we fight against you dumbass.

Hows that wroking for you?

Julian Assange is going to be the middle man, funnelling in money, arms and training from China and Russia.

>the right

He was specifically talking about the toxic SS like co-opted Masonry (Kabala for gentiles) and kike nepotism, not something organic and independent and healthy for the american pop.

Sup Forums was a secret society. We were influencing culture from the interwebs in secret. Then Dick Spencer had to come along and say it was him who started the "Alt-Right". All he did was name it. We created the culture. This is why e-celebs are fucking cancer. We should have no face or public persona.

We already have one you weren't invited.

Ahem, RED CARD IGNITION ON KLEINHAUSER

It already exists and it's called Paganism, you retard

the club of rome

Ew kek, do they drink their enemies cum to gain strength like thor?

Thule

Illuminazi when?

we jews now

>The right needs to create a secret society
my buddy is one of those "proud boy" faggots

There are some societies closely tied to /pol, or at least have affinity to /pol. Discordians are one, and also there are quite a few different satanist sects as well. Certain brands of satanism still lurk in the fascist circles, as well as libertarian circles. I am somewhat libertarian leaning but on the right wing of the spectrum.Anyways these are two that are fairly big. There are probably others.

Sup Forums is officially gay
This post proves it

I try my best fampai

The "Proud Boys" openly denounced the entire right at some other event yesterday and also not just specifically "the right" but also specifically "white people", so they aren't very proud, aren't very secret, and aren't part of our side.

Sup Forums is as good of a society as you'll get. enjoy

Suuuuuuuuuuure, big goy

kek

Steve Guttenberg's already a star.
What else is there to do?

1/10 disinfo thread Alt Right is a secret society its right there in rule 1.