You do realize that we all evolved from the same ancestor and there is no such thing as supremacy of any kind...

You do realize that we all evolved from the same ancestor and there is no such thing as supremacy of any kind. Its a scientific fact, whether or not you believe in it. You either believe in it and unite as one, or don't believe in it, and look like a dumb ass because it is still a scientific fact.

What about cultural supremacy?

>no such thing as supremacy of any kind
Do you consider yourself equal to someone who is mentally retarded? I don't mean legally, I mean in capability.

Man-made. Just like racism.

Elaborate.

So all cultures are actually the same and equally succesful and productive? Just their differences are a "social construct"?

>we all evolved from the same ancestor

And then broke off into sub species, which some advanced faster than others.

Culture is man made. Our species is not.

Actually since the west is the greatest culture and was made exclusively by white men. There is quite literally a white supremacy in this world.

The only reason everyone cries about white supremacy is because it's real. Everyone laughs at every other kind of supremacy bc it's not a threat.

But surely one culture is superior to the other, wouldn't you agree?

you know that is a theory right? they can't even account for most of human DNA, regardless of race- all we can do is spot the differences between. educate yourself on the actual theories instead of spouting outdated and disproven bullshit

No.

We also have a common ancestor with pigs

Subsaharan niggers actually have different ancestors from the rest, theyre not even human. Also, stupid argument. No (you) for (((you))), sage goes in all fields boys.

Exactly.

I would argue that tribal culture is a reflection geography and biology.

But you believe evolution stopped?

explain iq differences

PIG SUFFRAGE NOW

Why do leftists kill for the idea of evolution, but to even suggest populations evolving in different regions of the world makes them diverge and change genetically from one another (like every other organism) they scream racism and say that race doesn't exist?

It boggles my mind to this day.

Fuck u nig nog

So a mud hut on the sun scorched plains of central Africa is equally advanced as the glass and steel skyscrapers in New York?

of* geography and biology.

>Unite as one

You're not uniting anything. You're simply encouraging western white nations to completely obliterate themselves and mongrelize, while literally every other country on the planet is collectivist, xenophobic and homogenous. You're a pawn, you are only as useful so long as you are destructive to your kin, then you will be cast aside. You will not be going to the stars, you will be overwhelmed with savages, and collectivist insects like the Chinese will shut the world down for good.

I can't believe people like you exist.

We share an ancestor with a cockroach, does that mean that cockroaches are equal to humans?

humans was created
you stupid jewish mongoloid

you can't win this battle, they'll bring up what measures superiority followed by some mufasa koan about bees being no better than flies in the circle of life- it's better to just let them bathe in their own filth for awhile until they get curious what it's like to not eat their own shit

We are all made of star dust.

I wouldn't say "evolved" but all humans came from the same human ancestor. And races came from variated small tribes of people who selectively bred for certain traits while they were still small tribes.

You do realise all dogs have the same ancestors?

Yet Border Collies are more intelligent than a Bulldog

Dude what? I wanted to type a long post explaining how you are wrong and discussing this topic, but you are likely just a troll, so I am not going to waste my time like this.

I'm not wrong.

see

White people evolved better