There are whites on Sup Forums who aren't white nationalists

>there are whites on Sup Forums who aren't white nationalists

Why? Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbaIJFJU4cI
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2007/11/why-i-am-not-white-nationalist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewish media brainwashing no doubt. The better question is why are you a lolbert when 6/8 of the mises founders were kikes and the endgame was always Jewish communism?

Estrogen in the water supply. Buy my filtered water.

Are there?

>oh user your 3" hurting me

holy shit my sides.
but to anwser your question not everbody sees the need for a white nation.

i dont want europeans coming here
they are communists
they are idiots
they are fucking leftists
and their politics go against america
they would vote against the 1st amendment (hate speech laws)
they would vote gainst the 2nd amendment

they arent american, and shouldnt be. fuck off

I don't care if white countries want to be white nationalist, but it's clear they don't want that. Seems to be a niche idea. The better question is why are you a white nationalist when it's so incompatible with most white people and the whole western world?

I'm not going to make my skin color a central part of my identity.
That would make me like the average BLM niggerfaggot: too stupid to think of anything other than race.

We're not all race haters. Some of us are half breeds who love what America represents and there is still good info here. Watching garbage MSM will just make a person ignorant on issues. I'd still like to think the larpers are a very small minority. They aren't completely wrong about about Jewish propaganda.

Cause Jimi hendrix

kek

God doesn't care about interracial marriage.

God just cares that we dont commit adultry, homosexuality or sexual loose conduct.

>1 Corinthians 6:9-10

white women are disgusting

White people are not that great.
To pretend otherwise is to ignore every white person you know in your personal life and instead focus on the rare outliers in the history book.
That being said most people would consider me a racist, but I don't think any race is better than another. Black people are stupid but make good music and are good at sports. Jews are physically weak but are great at talking and writing.
Every ethnicity together=strongest nation. Too bad the Jews don't want that.

What's so great about white people? Whites haven't done shit for the past hundred years while kikes, sandniggers, and women walk all over them.

shills & moronic """kekistanis""".

Empathy, philosophy, physical strength, best military, strongest cultures.
Whites are pretty great but no race is "best" because "best" is subjective.

I was never proud of my race before I came here and I'm still not. I think it's a silly thing to be proud of.

That being said I recognize the need for a white majority in this country but I'd prefer it be done without killing people en masse.

Because white nationalists are cancer

those teeths and mouth are making me uncomfortable.

nigger detected

Also, if white nationalists do start advocating for the murder of innocent people I will immediately lose all support for them. I don't consider that landwhale at the rally innocent, though.

Youre just pissed kawaii japanese girls wouldnt fuck you when you came to nipponland Jamal. Maybe try not being a dumb nigger

im more white than you faggot

>Europeans are communists
>guess where Antifa and BLM is mostly active
Fuck off America

As if anyone even gives a fuck about your nigger tier country, Amerimutt.

because I don't want to be associated with these guys

Because the US was never white

good stay on your shit island with your inbred people
come to my fucking country and ill 1776 you myself, ill fucking lynch every one of you brit fags

I lost my shit when they were chanting "you have no testosterone."

"White" isn't an ethnicity you ignorant mutt. This is why patriotic Europeans shouldn't give a shit about these moron Americans LARPing like they are Europeans and trying to associate themselves with us with their primitive form of in group preferences, we have a different set of problems and a different history. The world would be better off if Russia, China or whoever nuked the fuck out of you and Israel, you've been a headache since your inception with your nigger tier bullshit.

fucking hell

youtube.com/watch?v=PbaIJFJU4cI

LUL

Besides the white trash rioting, what can you do for your agenda?

You wouldn't do shit you beta, you can barely get out of bed in the morning you obese NEET, LOL. Who you kidding fatty?

Because I'm not a little faggot. I have a normal social life and (used to) come to Sup Forums for memes and a non-left view on things. I'm not a shut in little bitch boy and so don't hate everything around me. Ever since you Le Kekistan army fags came here, this board has become even more shit than before. Fuck off.

Most whites are to busy working full time and raising children. Other then the random MSM article or news clip they see, none of this shit has affected them yet. They do not realize how shity black people are because their only exposure to them is sports and rap. Contrary to the euro chuck belief most whites will go weeks if not months without seeing a nigger.

I just want no (like in zero, null, 0) illegal immigration. So that means strong borders.
That would be great already.

I'm not white

i wont even need to, you'll just get robbed by a nigger the second you step foot in this country

I've never had any serious problem with people of other races.

Other ideologies is a whole different story.

I'm not retarded. Blaming others for your failure is exactly what I hate about the left, I'm not gonna be a hypocrite.

because I'm not a dumbass LARPer whose most proud achievement is the color of my skin

>Implying I'd even step foot in your shit tier country anyway
>Admitting your country is overrun with gibs me dat
I don't know why you're talking shit about your countrymen, you might aswell go breed with a nigger because they're just as European as you are, it's not like your genetics are worth preserving.

>my countrymen
they sold me out generations ago, who gives a flying fuck about them
still better than ugly ass brits

I love how white is such a bad thing when such a wide range of people and cultures are considered white by the general public. Lol fuck you.

What serious problem have you had with other ideologies? A liberal hurt your feelings? Fucked your girlfriend?

Can you go be a whiney faggot somewhere else, dude?

>letting something as dumb as nipple color get in the way of finding love and raising children

>white nationalist when it's so incompatible with most white people and the whole western world
A bit of history would tell you otherwise, when the US started it was literally 'white' men who were only allowed to vote. continued this way for about 150 years. Then the vote was given to blacks then later women. If you recall there was also lots of violence between whites and blacks throughout it all. Until 1965 the US was a melting pot of 'white' nations then the immigration act was changed and since then well, now we're present day.

shut up and pay your taxes bitch

>"They are fucking leftists"
>Forgets that Antifa and BLM are most active in America
>Forgets that SJWs are gradually infesting your schools and colleges
>Forgets that the majority of Americans actually voted for Hillary fucking Clinton after all the Benghazi, emails etc

Begone you foul yank

>Jantje zijn eerste dag op Sup Forums

Who sold you out? I'm talking about niggers you fucking slack jawed retard, they are just as European as you claim to be with your shit tier genetics.

You're not fooling anybody Tyrone, I've been to a few states in America now and I either see hordes of spics/niggers or some of the most inbred looking people I've ever seen, besides I was only brought up here, both my parents are German/Dutch so try again fatty.

Great comeback, tard. Go back to jerking it to Facebook pictures with your cheeto stained fingers until your mommy comes home to make you din din.

Because I'm not a racist dirtbag.
Because women don't like cringy racist white nationalists, especially college aged women.
I've never met a female Nazi, there's a reason why there were no women at that Nazi rally, most of those guys there looked like fat virgins with 2 inch dicks.

Now i don't consider myself a leftist, but if I had to choose, I'd join the leftists, at least the leftists have women on their side, unless you're a homosexual, you go where the women are.

I mean let's be honest, 99% of White Nationalists don't have girlfriends lol

White nationalists may have correctly identified the problem, but they won't fix it.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2007/11/why-i-am-not-white-nationalist.html

Threatened liberty.

They are mongrels not white.

Why should I be a white nationalist?

You tell me.

Because i never met an Alt Right who wasn't jewish italian or Slavic. What am i supposed to do have a nation of 1 person???

If you happen to be white, and are a Nationalist, you are a white nationalist.

There is little more to it...

Because race nationalism is retarded to a fault.

Fucking dead thanks user

so you can join their racist autistic sausage fest and get no vagina like them, notice there were no women at the Unite Right Rally, lol

Illegal aliens and dead people are not Americans

DAILY REMINDER: KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO

The God of the Bible is total bullshit are you retarded? Interracial marriage destroys gene pools and societies.

>checked a tumblr about chink girls loving "BWC"

fucking degenerate as fuck

Interracial marriages would improve gene pools, you illiterate fuck. Didn't anyone teach you about inbreeding?

Eugenics > Race

White culture + Asian IQ is the legit master race. Even Asian women in the 1920s figured this out, their bleached kids were gifted.

I am a non white mulatta. The best I can do is be a civic nationalist and emulate white culture

>interracial marriage destroys gene pools
Autists actually believe this.

It's a fact that about 40% of Amurican posters on Sup Forums are not white. Everyone counter signaling white nationalism is a shitskin/mongrel/kike

because asian pussy is tigghhhtttt

On saturday I fucked a fugly chink, and I fucking tore the skin on the top of my dick. Hurt like fuck, even though she was wet as can be.

Will never ever have kids with that chink though.

would rather kill her and the hapa cunt.

The constitution was built on compromise, not consensus. There were founders who were white supremacists and some who were not. White men in power was the status quo, so that was the basis of the constitution, but it wasn't chiseled in stone for a reason.

You can suck my cock too

Why don't you go back to America steve-kun? You never fucked a Jap and you never fucked a white girl.

one stranger coming into keep the gene pool fresh helps once in a while. This was done with merchants moving into a village and bringing there people

Mass race mixing for generations just means you are gonna have some ugly ass kids who cant get organ donations because there are no other 1/5 pueblo 1/5th cambodian 3/5ths nigerians around

If this existed for Muslim majority ethnicities then the world would finally know peace

God is dead. However I will still give Asian women my big Aryan phallus.
hail the rising sun m8

t.mongrel

Clearly you've never socialized. The mixed race girls I've fucked were easily the hottest. I understand you're bitter about being such a failure, but please try keep your retardation to yourself.

Because I don't want to drive myself crazy with negativity and hatred of others.

Hurrrr I made a compilation of cherry picked peoples, ain't I smart guize!!! Uptrump me!!!!

So photoshop the 56% burger face onto the American for me please.

outliars senpai for every 1 supermodel mulatto there are 50 that look like this

"white nationalism" is fucking stupid. Sorry but it is. Germanic nationalism? sure! Nordic nationalism? Sure. White nationalism is just fucking senseless ESPECIALLY for USA since it has always been a multicultural hellhole, enjoy faggot!

t.nigger mongrel abomination

You think the two are independent of each other?

Then clearly I live around nothing but outliers, lol. Take a stroll in public once in a while.

T.insecurefaggot

post more racemixing pics

this tbqh

>a bong talking about a country being overrun
Allahu akbar Nigel.

I am a Dick Nationalist.
I support a white ethnostate with a minority of exotic pussy for white dick. All non-white male babies should be aborted.