Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Business man larping as genius
Genius larping as business man

Edison was an arsehole, he literally stole Tesla's money and inventions.

And Tesla was a moron when it came to dealing with people, and got screwed.
He's since become a meme.

Want to help humanity. Get fucked over by jew, many such cases. Sad!

the rivalry is greatly exaggerated. they both contributed a lot and would both be repulsed by our modern degenerate society.

>Edison was an arsehole, he literally stole Tesla's money and inventions.
Tesla was more of a magician than anything else. Smart yes but he couldn't accomplish much. Other than AC what did he do?

>Other than AC what did he do?
called out Einstein for being a hipster psuedo-scientist mouthpiece for the ZOG

If Tesla had won, we would have had the internet by the 1920s.

jp morgan is the one who cut off tesla's funding for wardenclyfe. edison and tesla beefed over AC vs DC

Edison wanted DC power for the grid. Tesla wanted AC. AC won out.

Edison was a great business man and mass produced light bulbs. Tesla died broke

>Tesla died broke
myth. he enjoyed living like a neet and spent his final years alone obsessing over failed attempts at free energy

from playing football with bears to becoming one of greates inventors...

unironically fpbp

Tesla didnt join ((them)). Edison was ((their guy)) and all he cared about was money.

let's not forget about the smear campaign he started, where he would fund people and newspapers to condemn AC all around the nation or those ridiculous public rallies where people complained that AC destroyed their houses or killed their friends, all sponsored by edison.

a shit scientist, a shit person.

Reddit meme

Wrong?

Let's start off with a couple things.

1. Tesla really didn't invent anything. He just tweaked existing things after he made a bunch of cash redesigning or on other stories copied other people when he under edison.

Edison pretty much made the modern world by taking all these crazy hair brained ideas that had been around for 50 and 60 years and perfecting them then mass producing them.

Tesla being a weird (for real the dude was a fucking freak show, not different, not some unique genius, i mean for real a fucking freak show he was most likely molested as a child by his father look it up) made a bunch of crazy rants and basically viewed himself a fucking god smarter than everyone else. Hence why contractian neck beards love him.

He invented the AC current the same way the winklevoss twins invented facebook.

It's pretty close to the same.

So there you go. Actually read some books, don't read some 2 click page articles and you get to the bottom of it.

Yeah he had a couple good ideas then he rode them until he went broke. His weird being molested by his father issues and over compensating ego drove him into the ground.

Edison was just a competitive asshole, but he actually did shit, invented shit and changed the world.

I mean for fuck's sake tesla invented wirelss phones the same way gene roddenberry invented warp drive.

das rite

Edison had a laboratory full of worthless peons that he stole ideas from.

And he electrocuted a baby elephant cause he's that much of a bastard.

didn't edison pathed the way for transistors? this makes him ok in my book, still the rivalery was retarded. they would have been unstoppable if they had joined forces

>if they had joined forces
that was the age of being financed by robber-baron whackjobs like the morgans and rothschilds...no way in hell they would let independent thinkers work together to build free systems

i hate jews

the jews

the rarity oh my

Edison was a cunt, but he was a productive cunt who pioneered the modern research patronage model at Menlo Park: companies/universities funding research in exchange for exclusive patent rights on viable technology. It's the basis for all public and private research funding in the last 100 years.

Tesla took out what, today, would be the equivalent of tens of millions of dollars in loans and grants from companies and private investors and blew it all on his big, dumb, Wardenjerkoffe tower - a boondoggle he could have easily avoided if he hadn't been so goddamned stubborn as to ignore any theory or experiment that didn't agree with his predetermined conclusions.

>jp morgan is the one who cut off tesla's funding for wardenclyfe
Because he'd blown a small fortune on a big pile of scrap metal that didn't do what it was supposed to. Any sensible investor would have done the same.

lmao yeah he was just a nut. that's why the FBI had him on 24/7 surveillance and had all of his possessions and projects vaulted indefinitely. kek. JP Morgan was a psuedo-kike who believed in magic, demons, blood-drinking ceremonies, astrology, etc. he was your typical piece of shit kike elitist and God cursed him with that hideous red face to remind him he was a piece of shit.

1) Topsy the elephant wasn't a baby, she was nearly 30 when she was killed
2) She was already condemned to death for killing several circus workers and a spectator, she was originally going to be hung at a public event, but Edison secured the rights to electrocute her instead
3) According to reports of the event and the film itself, she died quite quickly. From the moment the switch was flipped to the moment she toppled over dead was only about 3-4 seconds. Far more human than strangling her.

*humane

>sentencing an animal to death

If someone owns an animal and it becomes a public menace, yes, a court will order its destruction. That goes for a dog who bites kids or an elephant who crushes spectators.

>Edison best known for inventing the light bulb
>Didn't even invent it
>Everything else he was credited with inventing was literally a case of "I'll patent it for you because I'm a businessman. No, no, I won't take any of the credit"
>Takes the credit and profit anyway

It genuinely astonished me that he wasn't a Jew. Part of me is still convinced that he was.
One of the best Edison memes though is

>Take credit for recording technology (for making movies, whatever the "real" word is/was is irrelevant)
>Fuck people over with this invention that you stole
>Patent it
>Demand anyone who wants to use it has to pay you royalties
>Jews don't like to give money away
>Because this isn't the current year, the easiest way to avoid paying these moneys is by living as far away as possible to who it's owed to (meaning the money is always paid late, if at all)
>Set up shop in some shithole desert because it's cheap and thousands of miles from NJ (where Edison lived)
>Call it Hollywood(land)
>Make mad stacks
>Edison gets eternally butthurt because he's missing out on shekels that are "rightfully his"

I hope the irony wasn't lost on him.

>free energy

Literal commie shit.

Edison invented and patented the first commercially viable lightbulb, in the same sense that Marconi invented and patented the first commercially viable radio telegraphy device despite Jagadish Bose developing the first working radio apparatus.

We've had devices capable of rudimentary fusion for 60 years, but until someone develops one that's commercially viable and produces a sustainable reaction no one's getting credit for "inventing" the fusion reactor.

spotted the kike

>tesla: literally r e d d i t
>edison: Sup Forums kino

>muh free energy
I'll bet you're one of those pyramid power faggots, too

lmao i bet you're one of those faggots that believes in Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation even though there is literally no reason to add mass into Kepler's 3rd Equation. literally cucked by the ZOG and you think its a mathematical fact lmao