Female Ohio teacher, 36, had a 'love child with a teenage student during their three year affair'

Other urls found in this thread:

futurity.org/boys-reaching-puberty-as-early-as-age-9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOIC- wait a minute, is this a nigger?

BLACKED

If I see one more "nice" related rape Imma flip my shit

Nic- Now wait here just a cotton pickin minute

Burn coal pay toll

I swear when it comes to teachers, if the kid isn't Mexican, he's black.

Great, now she'll feel guilt-tripped into having the mixed-race mutt, get raped by said mutt 13 years down the road, and he'll end up being another worthless nigger leech on welfare.
But yeah, let's keep encouraging teachers to fuck their horny students and get off scot free. It's not like we're against roasties, degeneracy or anything like that.

NI..... oh nevermind.

Not really , the students are usually either white or latino, the fact this one is nig shocked me

at this point america would be better off getting nuked by nk

I agree.

This

I imagine half of these teacher rapists fuck niggers.

Crooked eye

Not nice

They almost always are.

All those articles about pretty, young teachers getting caught having sex with a student, are cases of white women giving into their lust for BBC

N-nice?

Fucking kekd

>You will never be 16 again and impregnate your MILF teacher
why live

Agreed

No, don't delude yourself. It's often a white woman (usually married to some low T guy) with a kid who isn't white. White men have a slower rate of development in almost every capacity compared to black and Latino kids. Black and Mexican kids hit puberty at like 12 and peak at 18. For most white men (and NE Asians), it's different but there is usually a slower maturation rate.

Interesting, can you provided so citation? Would like to know more.

NICE
But no, this whore deserves to have the book thrown at her, only white Sup Forumsacks are hypocritical enough to act like a woman fucking a student is okay so long as said student is the same race as them.

>citation

About coal burners or puberty/race? Puberty/race is widely accepted. This is from an article (with citations to studies) about the age issue, as boys are starting puberty younger and younger:

>“It may be largely genetic, as it is well known that different races have different timing in puberty, other factors being equal. But the variation also may be influenced by environmental factors,”
>futurity.org/boys-reaching-puberty-as-early-as-age-9/

The change is due to pollution, industry, food/water and other problems imo. But the racial differences are widely known. People like Molyneaux and others try to apply it to the life history model (r/K selection), but idk if it will catch on in time. The sex differences implicate overall negative social trends imo, with white/Asian children and communities getting the shit end of the stick. But the overall problem of puberty starting younger and younger is really bad, and effects everyone.

USA #1.

You retard. You think teachers just bang some random kid, or do they choose the one thy like?

Even if what you said is true, there are still tons of white Chad's at that age. You're speaking about averages, and that's not who these teachers are going after.

Niiiiiiiiiic- wait, u wot m8 she porked a noglet??

Bullshit, they are almost always latino or white, even when it comes to female co's fucking inmates, the inmates are almost always latino or white and in many cases white latino mixed, idk why that is but look into it.

>The city of OHIO

hahahahahahahahahahahaha... pls stop sending ur refugees to my state.

The lack of NOICE posts is triggering

Nic- NIGGER DETECTED

ALL THESE MEN FAIL TO REALUZE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN ARE HACING THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES IN THIS DISCOVERY OF INTERRACIALITY IT
UNFOLDS TRUE LOVE WITH SUCH RESONANCES OF MEDITATIVE COLLABORATIONS

>HAVING

This

>teenage student
Why is it always some thug looking black guy ?

Ni-gger detected. Her, the student and her half breed offspring will be picking my cotton again soon.

The dig bicks I guess

how to tell if its a nigger loving cuck making a post

Cause the white kids are too busy staring at the floor.

No, it's mainly because the white women doing this are disgusting whores.
Female accountability nigger, learn it or your race really will go extinct.

soon bro

>are disgusting whores.
What? Because she's not sleeping with you instead? ayy lmao

And of course the father is nowhere to be seen since then.

This is also true of houseflies

Start with San Francisco and move up the west coast.

No, because she's fucking a 14-16 year old.
Again, white people refuse to impose female accountability (despite being the dumbfucks who pushed for this female liberation shit), so they're much more likely to go extinct.
Arabs, blacks, many Hispanics, and even some Asians know when a woman deserves to get her shit pushed in, whites seem immune in this regard.

>because black women are soooo accountable

The reason you are sharing this one with us and not the daily other cases is because he's black.

You are an insecure little baby. Are you jealous of the black folk? Got an idea, douse yourself in gasoline and light yourself on fire, you'll be black too and we won't have to see you cry

Jesus, there's a pedo teacher story every week.

Do men and women go into that profession just to fondle kids?

They're about as accountable as white women.
Considering black women are only ~7% of the population and make up over 36% of all abortions, the fact that the black birth rate is about as high as the white birth rate in America is pretty fucking telling.
But yea, a nigger isn't afraid to put a woman in her place when she gets out of line, whites are.

>she's fucking a 14-16 year old.
Having to be 18 is too high anyway, just look at Europe. 14 is alright.

Top kek.

Nigger women are out of control! It is basically the only thing they are known for!

With the amount of these cases in this country, it's safe to say that many of them definitely are Chads. But it's always a woman cheating on her low T husband.

I don't know the statistics, but plenty of them are black too. It's disgusting, but it's true.

I'm not a cuck. Look at the top of the fucking article, does that kid look white to you? She even carried his kid, didn't terminate. You used to see these threads all of the time. Stop putting white women on a pedestal. They don't deserve it, they are obviously disgusted by it and they aren't going to return the favor. She even had a kid with him.

The issue is less the age of consent and more the fact that he's a student.
Regardless, AoC is 16 in most of the US, and considering this relationship went on for 3 years, he was probably below 16 when it started.
And again, a nigger male will beat the fuck out of a nigger female when she fucks up.

As I was reading your post I thought of something. If Sup Forums really is comprised of retarded racist autists with no concept of reality, it's interesting that normal everyday people are seeing and saying the EXACT same things.
>white women doing this are disgusting whores
Sup Forumss #1 topic
>Female accountability
Sup Forums constantly talking about "we need to keep our women in line" while women themselves are saying "you do not control us, we will do whatever we want", interesting topic to say the least.
>learn it or your race really will go extinct.
If you know this and I know this, who else believes this as well? That would explain the people chanting "You will not replace us" in Charlotteville.

This is all very interesting, and I don't care what happens, God is the man with the plan not me.

And you are all getting beaten by your moms and grandmothers. And your women are beating your male children. And everyone knows it.

Kek, the only person to ever beat my ass was my dad.
My mom hasn't even spanked me since like 4th grade, when I started to outgrow her.

that would make you the exception to the rule. And you know it.

A trend is obvious. Jews and East Asian parents raise their kids to be smart, even though they are mainly passive. Nogs get abused by their women, but on a certain social spectrum, they aren't perceptibly weak. The average white is raised in a broken home by a single mother, who teaches him that happiness is all that's important.

He's right. We are doomed if we continue down this road.

No, not really, most black kids don't get beat by their moms and the ones that do often outgrow them and grow to beat/kill their mothers for being shit and trying to beat someone stronger and larger than them.
Most wouldn't do that because we have respect for our mothers, but there's a reason why most of the shit you see of men beating the shit out of women are non-whites, because only whites are cuckish enough to keep women misaligned.

Then I suggest you get married and have lots of white babies.

Can't. Jews have brainwashed white women into not wanting sex with me.

>bakers bake pastries because they like pastries
>mechanics ... uh, mechan cars because they like cars
>teachers teach kids because they like kids
Kid fondlers confirmed.

I've seen dozens of black mothers beating their children, even out in public. I've seen it in malls, grocery stores, even DISNEY world. Your women are animals and you know I'm not lying about that. That is why you niggers love to date white women.

And just like the black bus driver said, if a woman wants to act like a man, you treat her like a man.
NOT treating her like a man does you no favors, so unless she abstains from voting (or only votes similarly to you), you're fucking stupid if you treat her like a real woman.
Equality doesn't mean picking and choosing what you want, it's all or nothing.

Nice~

Spanking != beating
Spanking, whooping, or switching your children when they misbehave is fine (until they outgrow you, then you're asking to get your teeth smashed in), beating them like a dog is not.
A lot more niggers would be better people if their parents understood this distinction, unfortunately, NOT physically disciplining your children isn't exactly working out so well for whites and kikes.
>That is why you niggers love to date white women.
The only race more loyal than blacks is whites, so from either perspective that makes literally 0 sense.

>average white is raised in a broken home by a single mother, who teaches him that happiness is all that's important.

I can confirm this from my experiences.
I grew up in a rich area and out of my friends in highschool, not a single one of the kids lived in a home where the parents had a healthy marriage including my own.

Has anyone else noticed how common this type of thing is now?

I swear female teachers do it because they think they can get away with it, and they usually do.

Marriage in general has become a scam among everyone except the most devout Christians and Muslims.
Anything that the state heavily involves itself in is likely to be shit.

White women are by far the least likely to dat outside of their race according to pew research.

I am done with you nigger. Go cry to someone who gives a shit.

Nigger women are gorillas .

Can only hope some deranged kekistani poster ODs on memes in the control room and glasses this world.

I plan to have a family, I'm just not sure if it's a viable option here. I want to go full Vargpill sometimes when I think about the political and monetary situation. Other times I think about moving to a bigger city and dating Latinas b/c they are still feminine. I don't know if I can hack it as suburbanite. It's like the biggest risk in an existential sense.

kek

>White women are by far the least likely to dat outside of their race according to pew research.
No shit you stupid fuck, that's exactly what I just posted.
Are you blind in addition to being fucking stupid?

what a dumb coal burning whore

ni...gger

Ha ha. The degenerates who usually say nice are all strangely silent, like the scratch of an interrupted record. Reap what you sow scum bags. Also to those who advocate for lowering the age of consent, prostitution and other libertarian ideas, enjoy when your 16 year old daughter is a legal prostitute smoking legalized crack fucking niggers for money.

It's more like a practice for the way-upper middle class and rich at this point too, outside of a religious context. Marriage has never been this unpopular in the US.

what-I say what in tarnation is goin on here?

this is literally the first black one

But again, it's what white (or rather (((white)))) women wanted, so now the rest of us have to suffer for it.
Thankfully, this'll all change within the next 50 years, either with the demographic changes in the US or the slow right-ward shift in terms of ideologies.
Thankfully, liberal whites don't have children.

they don't even think about getting away with it. women aren't hardwired like that.

the student just says/does the right stuff, and eventually the teacher fucks him. it's the same exact thing as any other male fucking any other female.

the reason it happens more and more is because women have been allowed more and more freedom, which translates into fucking more and more guys.

I think if anything contributes to more females doing shit like this, it's the media airing stories about other women doing it. women are herd animals. if they see somebody else doing something, they start doing it too. it's why women are most susceptible to social media, as well as things like fashion and advertisements.

herd animals, I tell ya.

Explain my full beard growth at 14, you humungous cuck

the only thing that proves is:
1) you have so little personality you fall back on a beard
2) you have a weak chin

I bet you have some really cool tattoos, too. you know, the type that you had to consciously think up a backstory for, so that you can tell everybody that reason when they ask about your tattoo.

I'm not a cuck, and you don't understand the point. I had facial hair at 14 too. I started puberty at like 13. They start puberty at like 9 or 10 now in some cases. It's not good, for society or for them. But they develop faster.

In a social capacity, the longer the development process, the better imo.

> implicate overall negative social trends imo

what would some negative trends be?

Americans have an individualistic society, ours for instance used to be more patriarchal and collectivist while having delusions of grandeur in form of epic sagas and myths. The same is true for most surrounding societies i think.

As for loose women, well... i guess it's a biological thing or something?

Is the social meaning of life in the US collapsing?

Marriage is a big part of life. Especially for the state, new taxpayers, purchasing power, etc.

has to do with the latitudes at which different races developed.

higher latitudes = smaller herd sizes. you can see this in countless animal groups. wolves being most obvious.

additionally, the farther north you go, the more time the mother spends weaning the young. during winter months, there's less sunlight, and most predators hunt during the night. as such the mother has to stay with her offspring pretty much 24/7 for those months, otherwise they'll almost surely be killed.

this same phenomena can be observed in multiple animal groups too, the most apparent of which is mammoths. it's also true for bears, horses, etc.

long story short, longer time spent weaning = more capable offspring, but less of them.

>you have a weak chin

Yeah, this is a painful redpill to swallow. I had a goatee in high school just because I was a chinlet. I'm so glad I kept developing in my 20's, b/c I was seriously considering an implant or some shit when I got older. Many guys with beards have the physiognomy of a lesbian under their cheekbones, especially if they have weak cheekbones.

It seems to have a huge effect on brain development. Societies where the onset of puberty is so early have common factors like mass antisocial disorder in the population, elites who are psychopaths, general lawlessness (even if there is some degree of order), low social trust and high fertility at the expense of most everything else.

Yep. It's by design. Community is long gone, Family unit is on its way out.

Marriage is definitely collapsing in the US, mainly because many men realize it's a shit deal on their part and they have little to gain from it, but also because the media pushes this idea that the family unit is bad and oppressive and it's better to be a slut who gets fucked by a string of random guys or a loser who "raises" a dog instead of children.

>mass antisocial disorder in the population, elites who are psychopaths, general lawlessness (even if there is some degree of order), low social trust and high fertility

Damn, sounds scary and somewhat interesting Are we moving towards that?.

Is this per capita?

>Is the social meaning of life in the US collapsing?

Pretty much. We're like where Brazil was in the 60's, and although there are some positive trends as of very recent (especially demographically) things do not look good. And it's a time of consumerist and marketing driven moral panic. Hysteria is a commonplace now. People cling to moral outrage just to hold onto something familiar and "safe".

I almost wish that I was born black just so that I could fuck the shit out of milf teachers.

>user asks for citation regarding sex differences in puberty
>link article relating to an entirely different topic