King Solomon: The Jews are satanists and always have been

google seals of solomon -> wiki ->

>This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command **demons**, jinn (genie), or to speak with animals

>The hexagram or "Star of David", which became a symbol of Judaism in the modern period and was placed on the flag of Israel in 1948, has its origins in 14th-century depictions of the Seal of Solomon. In 1354, King of Bohemia Charles IV prescribed for the Jews of Prague a red flag with both David's shield and Solomon's seal, while the red flag with which the Jews met King Matthias of Hungary in the 15th century showed two pentagrams with two golden stars.[7]

lol. They fly a flag with a symbol to command demons.

I don't even know reality anymore. I just don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEVGQKwKeCc
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are finally y going down the True Rabbithole user.

bump for interest

what is that image supposed to even be?

>I don't even know reality anymore. I just don't.
The rabbit hole goes deep, hold onto your MAGA hats

It is time for Qlippoth posting my friends.
>In Jewish Kabbalistic cosmology, the Qliphoth are metaphorical "shells" surrounding holiness. They are spiritual obstacles receiving their existence from God only in an external, rather than internal manner. Divinity in Judaism connotes revelation of God's true unity, while the shells conceal holiness, as a peel conceals the fruit within. They are therefore synonymous with idolatry, the root of impurity through ascribing false dualism in the Divine, and with the Sitra Achra (סטרא אחרא "Other Side"), the perceived realm opposite to holiness. They emerge in the descending Seder hishtalshelus (Chain of Being) through Tzimtzum (contraction of the Divine Ohr), as part of the purpose of Creation. In this they also have beneficial properties, as peel protects the fruit, restraining the Divine flow from being dissipated. Kabbalah distinguishes between two realms in Kelipot, the completely impure and the intermediate.

I've read both "the ring" and "the rod" in seperate texts used affiliated with Israel.

Welcome in hell..

I *think* it's supposed to be a representation of one of the Qlippoth in demons. Not sure though.

old news

just wait until you realize the Annunaki are Archons from Nibiru using Saturn as a giant hypnosis coin.

'A very learned Jew, who in our day has been converted to the (Christian) faith, informs us that one enjoying the reputation of a prophet among them, toward the close of his life, made the following prediction: 'Be assured that relief from this secret ailment, to which you are exposed, can only be obtained through Christian blood ("solo sanguine Christiano").' This suggestion was followed by the ever-blind and impious Jews, who instituted the custom of annually shedding Christian blood in every province, in order that they might recover from their malady.'

That's not quite it. Satanists were always Satanists and calling themselves Jews became their main mode of propaganda when Salomon got sold on all that WE WUZ shit from Sheba. There were in fact once a godly people that one would call the Jews, but they left Israel following the fall of the Second Temple, leaving Scythians, Samartians and Phrygians (roughly cognate with modern English, Poles and Italians, or at least their historic nobilities) to squabble over the inheritance as it were. Germans, Russians, Turks, Irish, French and Iberians meanwhile have different claims to relation with several other regional peoples such as the Hittites, Hurrites, Phoenicians and Canaanites, with the Northwestern and Northern Germanics also supposedly hiding the missing link between them all somewhere. This is about the gist of why the subsequent two-thousand years played out the way they did. Americans meanwhile were originally "meant" to be the synthesis of all and an end to the fighting, but instead wound up being rendered defenseless against the long war by the isolation that had been meant to protect their states from it. Now you seem to be getting your heads in the game and I am excited as one can be, but sadly I can also not tell you that much more.

6 6 6 are the nails used to crusify the Christ...here a little game try to find the 9 nails on this bottle...

Sometimes you need demons to do your construction projects. You think a bunch of lazy jews are gonna build you a temple? Fuck no, why do you think the temple was a tent for so long? You need to summon demons to do the heavy lifting.

Keep going. I recommend looking up the following:

Solomonari
Solomon in the Koran
Zalmaxis (aka Salmaxis)
Avaris the Hyperborean (aka Abaris or should I say "Hebrewis" the no-so Hyperborean)

Solomon in Koran has many peculiar similarities to Avaris and Zalmoxis (who themselves have long had similarities) but then again, Zalmoxis is essentially a Greek Rendering of Solomon)

The Solomonari are a school of jewish satanists who practiced ritual murder of Christians for their blood. Probably the origin of so-called blood "libel" and also vampires. Bram Stoker even mentions them as the Shlomo School in his fictional Dracula.

bump

Explain more

>Solomonari
>The Solomonari are a school of jewish satanists who practiced ritual murder of Christians for their blood. Probably the origin of so-called blood "libel" and also vampires. Bram Stoker even mentions them as the Shlomo School in his fictional Dracula.
>The Scholomance (modern Romanian Solomonanţă) was fabled to be a legendary school of black magic run by the Devil, supposedly located near an unnamed lake in the mountains south of the city of Hermannstadt (Nagyszeben in Hungarian, now called Sibiu in Romanian) in Transylvania.
There is terrifyingly little on these guys, or the things they had done/been connected to.

its just the kike's version of an aura

Logo of google data company made to (((influence))) the election

>I don't even know reality anymore

I don't think you ever did, user. You should play Dungeons and Dragons instead of posting here.

Thats all Kabbalah and Talmud. Nothing to do with the Torah.

>English, poles and Italians

Which one became the Ashkenazi?

>A FUCKING LEAF.

I'm going by memory but I remember something about Romanian legends also claiming they flew around on dragons which is also something that Solomon does in the Koran.

Also, they are connected with Jidovi (or Jidov). Possibly the same thing. Jidovi means jew but it also means giant. And, form some reason, sometimes Greek. Again going off memory. It's been a while since I went down this rabbit hole but it's definitely disturbing stuff

brave is fucking awful tho

Jews don't use the written Torah. They use the "oral" Torah of the Pharisees which is the Talmud. Supposedly before it was written down it was "oral"... according to the Pharisees anyways. I think it's interesting that Judaism openly admits being Phariseeism. Especially since Christians don't seem to be aware of this.

That sounds most like the flag of House Rothschild or whatever their real name is apparently.

It's all connected user. No matter what religion it is, the primary Evil always stays the same.

The Blade and The Chalice

We've known it for 2000 years.

>Their four "concentric" terms are derived from Ezekiel's vision (1:4), "And I looked and behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it..."[4] The "Three Impure Kelipot" (completely Tamei "impure") are read in the first three terms, the intermediate "Shining Kelipah" (Nogah "brightness") is read in the fourth term, mediating as the first covering directly surrounding holiness, and capable of sublimation. In medieval Kabbalah, the Shekhinah is separated in Creation from the Sephirot by man's sin, while in Lurianic Kabbalah Divinity is exiled in the Kelipot from prior initial Catastrophe in Creation. This causes "Sparks of Holiness" to be exiled in the Kelipot shells, Jewish Observance with physical objects redeeming mundane Nogah, while the Three Completely Impure Kelipot are elevated indirectly through Negative prohibitions. Repentance out of Love retrospectively turns sin into virtue, darkness into light. When all the sparks are freed from the Kelipot, depriving them of their vitality, the Messianic era begins. In Hasidic thought, the kabbalistic scheme of Kelipot is internalised in psychological experience as self-focus, opposite to holy Deveikut self-nullification, underlying its Panentheistic Monistic view of Kelipot as the illusionary self-awareness of Creation.

YOU AGAIN

STOP WITH THE FUCKING QWUANT SHILLING

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU RETARDED SHILL

I hate this board when it comes to occult knowledge. I'm grateful so few of you will ever understand how useful and practical this all is.
Even most Kikes are as retarded about this stuff as most of Sup Forums is.

anyone know the name of this book?

shut up faggot. the new thought movement already laid out the practical points of the occult and removed the veil on the kike ceremonies. only faggots need symbols and hand gestures to increase their power.

hol on hol on hol on
why does baphoment have thots staff

Most people on Sup Forums just don't want to admit that this shit is actually real, and happening in our society right now. They are content to live in their little bubbles where none of this stuff exists. Just be glad that some of us care about this shit, unlike say, /x/.

Masons are Jewish?

I though Freemasons are Jewish?

RIGHT user

>projecting this hard

bump

Scary

Can someone red pill me about pentagrams?
Was it a satanic symbol before Eliphas Levi?

You would have to know how the trinity works & understand numerical symbolism to calculate 666 or 777
Hint: it has nothing to do with nails

no, here is the redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=iEVGQKwKeCc

this is the right clip, but you should watch the whole movie too.

jewish mysticism, Egyptian mysticism etc.
everyone joins for their own personal reason
i seek a closer relationship to the divine
is it satanic? in my soul, I don't feel any of that

Found a couple things.
>Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa and others perpetuated the popularity of the pentagram as a magic symbol, attributing the five neoplatonic elements to the five points, in typical Renaissance fashion. By the mid-19th century a further distinction had developed amongst occultists regarding the pentagram's orientation. With a single point upwards it depicted spirit presiding over the four elements of matter, and was essentially "good". However, the influential writer Eliphas Levi called it evil whenever the symbol appeared the other way up.

>"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."[14]

I have a metal plate in my house that looks exactly like this image
my mom bought it at an estate sale like 15 years ago
what is it?

oh no

wat do?

Well no offense but not every Christian knows that judaism is phariseeism. They should but they don't. Phariseeism is actually a judaic heresy. Kind of weird that a heresy became defacto judaism claiming to be the original (sorry Saducees, Alexandrians, Essenes and Nazarites). Then again some say Christianity is a heresy originally called Gnosticism

ancient chinks have the same symbols represented in a posivie way

also the swastika is a symbol used by ancient tribes all over the world, is 12.000 years old

induism has a symbol that is a swastika and the star of david one inside the other

the star of david also represent the union between the male and female (yes, penis and vagina)

Pentagrams are symbols of protection.

Each point is supposed to represent one of the 5 classical elements: fire eartg air water and aether of spirit. Pathorgerian cults guarded the formula to create a geometrically perfect pentagram for the longest time.

It's the upside down pentagram that is a symbol of evil.

Hmm, designs certainly a bit different, but it looks disturbingly similar. Where did you get this user?

15 years ago my english neighbor passed away and my mom was gifted/bought some of her stuff
her husband was an american in ww2 and he married her after the war and moved back to america
he collected all kinds of cool stuff

that book looks damn comfy user

Hmm, interesting. Did you ever hear where he got that specific piece?

His hands " As above so below"

These imageries werent even really a thing until the 80s Black Metal movement popularized them. The upside down star was hardly known as Satanic before that point.

I'm not sure, I didn't think anything of it until I saw your photo
I just keep some house plants on it, but if I can summon some demons or something that'd be cool

... muslins also include the star of david in some of their designs... it's fucking nothing

wow you are still alive huh? Well I guess roaches cant nbe killed lol.

Curse words are called curse words for a reason. Faggot originally meant meatball or pile of wood. That refers to human sacrifice of a male. Son of a bitch is a mockery of Jesus Christ.

whats that a pic of?

>Then again some say Christianity is a heresy originally called Gnosticism

Yes, the world is full of idiots.

Bitch is mocking Mary. Fuck originally meant that you wanted to rape.

>Guise, anything ever written is true!
Oh God, not this LP gibberish.

I don't think summoning eldritch horrors from the Outside is a good idea user. Atleast, not without the proper protective rites and sigils.

ITT:

I realized they were satanists after looking into the Talmud.

>this is what jews really believe

They're truly worse than muslims.

A blend of Turkic and Mongolic settlers left after the defeat of the golden horde. Their chieftain in Khazaria had converted to Talmudic "Judaism" because it seemed to dovetail nicely with the Tengriist fringe doctrine of plague worship they had practiced previously, allowing them to infiltrate first the East and then the South European Jews - note how the Black Death was imported from China over Venice, then a hotspot of Jewish life in Europe, and largely left Poland, where many Khazars had previously taken refuge as Jews, unaffected. Their primary opponent in these days were the authorities of the Holy Roman Empire, with the Order of the Dragon being very active throughout those days, and so over time it became common practice to refer to themselves as "Ashkenazim" ("Germans"), after the biblical ancestor of the Germans, the Medes or Ashkenasim ("workers in earth", "iron-seekers/-miners"), so as to make it easier to incite learned Westerners against the supposed tyranny of Central Europeans against Jews and Easterners. This took its culmination in the various "muh 6 million" claims throughout history.

It's his dick

are demonic traps gay?

No, they just all use a female force as a Luciferian opposition to God.

Apparently it's a runic circle composed out of Kabbalistic sigils. Somebody who is better versed in the art can probably explain it better.

The Jewish god or Satan is a hermaphrodite. The upwards triangle is male, the downwards triangle is female. Pic is a black penis penetrating the white South African.

obeah frend plz go

book name please

if you fags believe satans are real and they make jews rich then why dont you faggots dont pray to satan?

I like the milfs and I like them alive, joining a matzo-munching pedo death cult doesn't sound very appealing

then give me some good reading material, i want to entertain myself

>inb4 no

cmon, i want to see if it is all real.

>this
or Osiris's missing penis

>I like the milfs
me too I'm in the milf fertility autism cult

Seems that all the meme-flag shills are coming out of the woodwork now.

Traps are men pretending to be women. They're Satanic.

Sexual reproduction is an expression of life. Excessive perversion of sexual forces is is direct defiance of life and in the service of death.

I'd say there's a difference between guys who like to have some light fun trying to pass and worshiping perversion.

What is rich to you? If material gains is your wish you are lost. There is something far greater being sought after by these people...