Sup Forumsios get BTFOed again!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/trump-condemns-charlottesville-attackers/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TdqZ-iMiIgA
youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8
youtube.com/watch?v=I2Lclgqy4Ps&spfreload=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is a board of peace!

He sucks jew cocks for a living. What do you expect?

Hahahahahaahahahah

Came here to post this so funny

I find people obsessed with identity politics pretty annoying.

So am I talking about the left or Sup Forums?

beat you to the punch, shills

left status: btfo

>implying Sup Forums is a white nationalist board
>implying white nationalists make up more than 5% of posters

not really

It's a good thing many of us don't interpret words as violence and can continue to function without being paralyzed by dread from having our fee-fees hurt. So what? We are still gaining momentum and Trump is still accomplishing what I voted for him to do.

Did he made those statements before or after going to the golf retreat for the 99th time this year?

FUCK YEAH

I LOVE TRUMP!!

BASED BLACKMAN

This.

>Trump is still accomplishing what I voted for him to do.
>checks flag
Not even t_d is that delusional

kek

how delusional you have to be?

I'm none of the above, and I'm betting a good portion of Sup Forums is the same.

HAHA he is still the GOD EMPEROR, amirite my fellow pedes? R-ight?

All those PATHETIC libtards who claim Trump is a white supremacist BTFO.
I suppose it was Russia again?

KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists != white nationalists

Plausible deniability maintained. The Donald has learned well from the Jews.

they're called Tiki-Nazis now.

Right.

Maybe you should fucking read his post
>Trump is still accomplishing what I voted for him to do.
>I voted for him to do.
>I voted for him to do.
>I voted for him to do.

daaang we just got btfo by blumpf didn't we my fellow nazis

dang it

Praise kek! Shills, leftists and Soros BTFO.

Trump tards are the battered cucks

Wtf I love Trump now

do you even know what a white nationalist is? do you even know how annoyingly improbable an overt white ethnostate would be on every level?

yep dag nabbit! pack it up boys lets go home

WRONG

>"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.

He denounced the KKK, he said "INCLUDING" Nazis, white supremacists. That doesn't mean he condemned all he just included members of the groups. He ever said "THE" Neonazis or "THE" white supramcists meaning he doesn't mean all. If someone said

>I condem all criminals including the Mafia, blacks, whites, hispanics, and other criminal organizations.

That means they meant they condem "other criminal organizations" and "the mafia" but not necessasarly all whites hispanics or blacks, just the criminals within them

Trump comdemmed "Hate groups", "The KKK", and CRIMINAL Neonazis and supremacists. Not us.

cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/trump-condemns-charlottesville-attackers/index.html

Oh Trump-Kun, don't be so tsundere.

nigga what
fuck drumpf and fuck white people

If you analyse the linguistics he used he technically didn't denounce Nazis. I'm an English student.

So instead of deplorables, we're now repugnants.

I like how the shills show up frothing at the mouth because they think we can be destroyed by our feelings like them. Sup Forums is a sociopath. We don't feel. Go away.

not even your president likes you LOL

white nationalism =/= KKK, neo-Nazi or white supremacists

So nah, not btfo

they literally ARE trying, taken from /leftypoo/

check 'em

>Trump comdems white nationalists
>"bu-ut... we are not THOSE white nationalists"!

No. You're retarded.

fuck off shill

it's drumpf
he thinks "bigly" is a word
don't over analyze this

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives also jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

Fuck all Nazi LARPers.

Nazis started a war that killed 50,000,000 white Europeans, resulted in Germany getting bombed into fucking rubble, split where the commies got half of it, and left it a country full of slobbering cucks 70 years later who are actively welcoming an invasion of Africans and Muslims. Even worse they gave the left the perfect boogeyman to use to strawman all opposition to multiculturalism, causing the importation of endless millions of non-whites into white countries all over the world.

That is the end result of Nazism in practice, and it was objectively not good for white Europeans.

That's ok, I'm a Green Supremacist

He lost his support base.

He won't get reelected.

He's right. But late, he should have said that 10 mins after the incident.

Eerybody hates him now anyway.

Plausible deniability. It's an old political game. I think his "build a wall", "ban Muslims", and "keep out Trannies" actions speak louder than these words he is forced to utter to save his political career so he can continue to rule. When you're in his shoes you have to wear a lot of hats. He has to keep the spineless Republicans happy.

When the media starts telling us that all the evil in the world isn't Caucasian, wake me up.

Underrated

I think they come here and LARP and end up fighting each other imo.

Keep justifying your cuckedness everytime your buffoon lord disowns you. top lel

Identity politics are a reality. White people trying to take the high ground while everyone else looks out for their own is a losing strategy.

He didn't call white supremacists repugnant. He called "white supremists" repugnant.

Game Over.

increasingly nervous?

youtube.com/watch?v=TdqZ-iMiIgA

[spoiler]Is it 7D chess?[/spoiler]

Yea, now his support base will vote for kamela harris from California, or zuckerberg from facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8

youtube.com/watch?v=I2Lclgqy4Ps&spfreload=5

fucking newfag

also check 'em

more people show up for a second division football game in israel

[spoiler]How do you make spoilers?[spoiler]

they are mean

I'll let you in on a little secret. the only way to have conservative views without being oppressed is on boards like these. you have forced regular conservatives to places like these in order to express our views.

I'm going to LARP as leftypol just this once.

Yay! Burgerking just offered 2 whoppers for $6! The Alt-Right is finished!

its funny because the leader of BLM turned out to be a white black supremacist.

Time to stop being racist then fags. Your leader said so.

the leader of the tiki-nazis is a fucking egghead

Sup Forums is a college for autistic kids run by autistic faculty. No one is our leader

>Retards not trusting the GOD EMPEROR

just bringing attention to leftist projection is all.

He said "INCLUDING" neonazis

If i said "all terrorists, including white people are bad"

That doesn't mean all white people are bad, just terrorists.

Sad!

He didn't say white nationalists

Fuck off, Antifa.

I do find it very amusing that people try to label Sup Forums as this or that. They just can't accept something with this much power as a loose cannon. We're just nothing. A nothing with limitless power.

>not knowing that it is actually the GOD EMPRESS Ivanka behing the 9'nt dimensional chess

Dumb shills. Trump's still /ourguy/. KKK is kikes, neo-nazis are dumb and nothing like the old nazis and I can forgive him about the white supremacist part.

You have no power, you're irrelevant board on a degenerate site no one cares to go to or publicly admit to going to. All you do is wank shitty posts all day that mean nothing. so just shut the fuck up

>actually believing Sup Forums is relevant in the real world

Says the fucking leaf.

Trump has no choice but to denounce those groups otherwise media outlets will be on his ass forever and bugging him if he declares the solidarity with the nationality groups.

You should post it in their forums. It'd really make them see red.

I've said on other threads that I think it was shitty that he gave the fucks that have been trying to kill his supporters for the past year a free pass to try to please the unpleasable. He could have went at the white supremacists but he could have still took a shot at ANTIFA and BLM. I think he hurt himself there.

White supremacy is redundant.

You're kidding right?

>Sup Forumsios
More like t_D Redditugees BTFO.

No he didn't. He said and others. He can't bring them up right now since they didn't get the exposure like other times. The left already hates him for saying all groups and not singling out white supremacists on Saturday. He never called the rally people white supremacists or any of that. He's also making this a civil rights issue, and the only people who have a civil rights case is the rally since they had a permit that was backed by a federal judge.