“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, INCLUDING the K.K.K., neo-Nazis...

>“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, INCLUDING the K.K.K., neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

-President Donald Trump
8/14/2017

Watch his speech yourself:
youtu.be/xzNPXkpWObA [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hDn1aql32Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO mention of ANTIFA OR BLM

FUCK THIS RETARDED FAGGOT SPINELESS DOG

TRUMP THE SNAKE
ORANGE OBAMA

America defeated the Nazis in World War 2. You cannot be an American if you worship Hitler and his principles.
If you do, YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN. YOU ARE A FUCKING TRAITOR.

Jesus was a Jew and considered the Jewish people to be "God's Chosen". Nazis hate Jews. You cannot worship Jesus and be a Nazi. If you do, YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.

Humanity has survived due to GENETIC DIVERSITY and WORKING TOGETHER PEACEFULLY. You cannot be a part of humanity and condemn diversity and peace. If you do, YOU AREN'T FUCKING HUMAN.

>YOU NAZI FAGGOTS LOST YOUR WORLD WAR.

>YOU ANTI-BLACK FAGGOTS LOST YOUR CIVIL WAR.

>YOU HAVE LOST.

>YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE.

4D chess my friend...

The white man is not condemning peace, just look at the crime rates. Dumb fuck

What was the purpose of this tirade? Who was intended for? You don't get points for compromising with the enemy. You don't win people over by submitting to pressure. All you do is show weakness and fear.

>People protesting Nazis are the same as the Nazis

Lol, how many people did Antifa kill?

That tiki torch party sure was peaceful wasn't it, stupid faggot.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of seeing Russian Barron Jew General threads

The irony of White supremacists using a polynesian cultural product in their protest

>One protest becomes violent
>Hurr durr see the alt-right is worse than us
I really hope you aren't this retarded

You tell me.
>How many people has Anti-Fa killed in comparison to the KKK?

Fuck them both.

In other news, Trump is considering pardoning Joe Arpaio

Worse than who? Who do you think I am?

None in Charlottesville.

And compared to the KKK? A tiny, tiny fraction, if any at all. Saying they're both comprable is fucking retarded.

Jews hate jesus and want to kill off all christians.

Jews are the enemy of humankind.

You are a faggot shill.

"People protesting Nazis are the same as the Nazis

Lol, how many people did Antifa kill?"

You made the comparison. The KKK has killed many. Since you brought up Nazis... How many people have Nazis killed?

Wtf im a leftist now.

You still didn't acknowledge my point, I don't give a fuck who you are

You have no idea who I am. Keep screaming SHILL when you are experiencing cognitive dissonance. Stupid faggot.

Fight back the shills by posting redpill videos. Convert them to our side, this is an opportunity for us:

Mainstream media using fake actors for Sandy Hook:

Staged car bombing to be later used by media to push agendas:

If you think it's impossible for Jews (or any elites) to be part of some secret child murdering death cult, then think again:

You didn't make a point. "worse than us" means nothing.

Wasn't the tiki torch party peaceful?

B T F O
B
T
F
O
Will Sup Forums ever recover?

That's my point. People trying to equate the Antifa to Nazis or the KKK are idiots who don't actually understand how much pain anf suffering has been caused by these fascists and extremists.

BLM is a dead movement, and at this point in time antifa has only caused millions in property damage, blinded some faggot e celeb, and given people concussion. The media machine really only turns on when someone dies. If that bitch hadn't been so weak and pulled through there wouldn't be nearly as much outrage.

All praise Comrade Cuck the new God of Sup Forums

>Facebook filename

HAHAHAHAHAHA do you really expect anyone to believe this here Moshe?

>America defeated the Nazis in World War 2.
Even Patton admitted that was a mistake. Most people even at the time opposed involvement in the war, so younger people who have been brainwashed by Jewlyhood are actually less "American".

Listen to this American grandpa telling you how it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

Also Russia did most of the work. You actually sided with commies.

>Jesus was a Jew and considered the Jewish people to be "God's Chosen".
Wrong, he called Jews "sons of the Devil" who "seeked to kill him". Read John: Chapter 8, verse 39-44 and Matthew: Chapter 23, verses 3-33). Jews killed Jesus Christ, like they did with Hitler.

Genetic diversity is fine when separated, not by trying to melt everything into one country, which destroys the culture and over time actually destroys genetic and cultural diversity, and everything else. Genetic diversity naturally causes different tribes with different group interests. The Founders would be more aligned with "Hitler" than even the average "conservative" today.

You can't have peace in a mulitcultural, multiracial society when you bring in Islam, and groups that hate you and want to replace you.

Your own president condemned you. Go have a nice crying fap session with your binky in your mouth you stupid cuck.

Why are you here?

Watch the videos, if you remain on your current side, know that you stand condemned.

Fight back the shills by posting redpill videos. Convert them to our side, this is an opportunity for us:

If you think it's impossible for Jews (or any elites) to be part of some secret child murdering death cult, then think again:

He just made a bland, generic statement that you'd expect from a politician. Would be better if he had condemned the left as well, but considering the media narrative, he had to address it. Notice how he only address "supremacists" (which no one self-identifies as) and groups that have been demonized to hell and back.

Also nobody with an IQ of over 100 bases all their thoughts on PR statements by politicians.

If you believe those videos you're actually retarded.

I can put media together that says anything.

Those videos fly in the face of facts and reason.

Why are you?

What exactly is there to "believe" and "not believe" about those videos? Did you watch them? They are straight forward video proofs.

My point was that white people want peace, your point claiming a side "lost" a non existent civil war, which is not true. The way you posted implied you were leftist hence me grouping you by saying "us". That a clear enough breakdown for you? Are you still lost?

I asked first, now answer the question.

The same thing can be said of Antifa or BLM.

Trump isn't a politician. He's a business man. One of the appealing reasons people voted for him.

Stop making excuses.

That was my point

You're so sad. I feel sorry for you. Your life must suck.

Why are you here?

Well, peace through submissive coexistence. Only problem is it hasn't gotten better nor will it.

I have yet to see peaceful white people on Sup Forums, looking to get along with people who have different levels of melanin in their skin or different ethnic origins.

I didn't see peaceful white supremacists on the news yesterday.

White supremacists, the KKK, and Hitler worshipping Nazis aren't peaceful. They're violent and spread hateful bullshit because it makes them feel better about their shit lives.

President Trump condemned these groups and their violent tendencies.

Why are you here?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people. #ImWithHer

Reminder to sage and hide bait/shill threads.

cleaning his hands but will still look after us. im fine with this.

My life isn't perfect, it's not where I'd like it to be, but I'm sure you and all of us feel a little bit like that. Don't fight for the wrong team, you're only helping make everyone's lives (including yours) worse.

You hate jesus and want to kill off all christians. (Because you're a racist russian cock sucker)

You are the enemy of all humankind (because you want to kill other humans, like jews, you racist cuck sucking mother fucker)

You are the shill, my friend. Go suck some more cocks.

I'm enjoying watching pol squirm as the man they worship, God Emporer Daddy Trump, condemns their ancient, unproven, violent ideals about race.

I also condemn these ideas.

Oh no, Trump has gone full retard...

NEVER GO FULL RETARD

You saw one incident, while we have seen numerous violent incidents from the left. Also, your reddit spacing is showing

Don't fucking assume.

Ok, that's all. I will see you on /r9k/.

so easy to spot the reddit fag...

I watched video after video of even more violent anti alt right protesters. Banging bats, pipes, clubs etc to try and start a fight. You're no romantic when it comes to keeping the peace either, Romeo. Especially when I read the comments of the news reports saying it was white nationalists that was hit by cars. They were just as immoral as racists saying good I hope more people die. They were joking saying are they 'alt-right'. Save me the banter, Wolowitz.

Jesus spoke out against the Jews during His day, that's why the Jews killed Him.

Jesus and Sup Forums have something in common in that we pursue truth, perhaps at our own detriment.

Not to say we are even close to what Christ was, we are a mere shadow, but we try to carry His spirit in what we're trying to accomplish.

Remember what the President you elected said about you.

Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to avoid an existential crisis, pathetic cuckling.

>Humanity has survived due to GENETIC DIVERSITY and WORKING TOGETHER PEACEFULLY
>WORKING TOGETHER PEACEFULLY
Are you retarded ?

Why bother? It will never be enough for the left until Trump puts everyone on Sup Forums in prison and then kills himself.

Why are black males 6% of the US population but commit 50% of all murders in the US? Don't say it's because of poverty, because there are millions of poor white Americans in the same socio-economic bracket as whites, yet the instance of crime within poor whites does not skyrocket when compared with middle-class whites.

>he thinks anyone here seriously worships Sup Forums other than /ptg/

You fell for the memes shill.

Why aren't you condemning the Talmud, which is literally based on ethnic and religious supremacy?

Fucking drumpf! I'm off the train now ! Never again! Spencer/Enoch 2020!

>Lol, how many people did Antifa kill?
In this particular rally? Probably those two police officers in the helicopter that no one is giving an explanation for how they died. Antifa shining lazer beams at the helicopter (literally defined as a terrorist crime) and shouting fuck the police would sort of destroy the narrative that the real evil here is nazis.

I'm fighting for equality and respect for all legal Americans based on their merits and not on their melanin levels.
I'm not fighting for the left.
This is a bi-partisan issue.

Real Americans aren't racist.

Also, I'm having a great day. Chilling on the couch. Watching the news. With my dogs.

>>he thinks anyone here seriously worships Sup Forums other than /ptg/

worships Trump*

You're a fake christian and a fake person.

Learn to think for yourself or go uh jesus".

You're assuming I'm from the left. I don't use reddit. Too many admin rules.

do you think this changes anything? what did trump do for the alt-right, that he wont do now? kys faggot

Calm down, idiot. We elect someone because they do a good job. So far Trump has been more than enough to stave off the death your precious white ideology and do good by conservative views.

>Shit happens
>Two days of silence on his part
>Two days of total media bashing of him not saying anything
>Gets on tv and says things he doesnt mean so the media cant bash him

"When you play the game of presidency, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

If all races are equal then explain why black males are 6% of the US population but commit 50% of all murders in the US? Don't say it's because of poverty, because there are millions of poor white Americans in the same socio-economic bracket as poor blacks, yet the instance of crime within poor whites does not skyrocket when compared with middle-class whites.

They picked on some guys by the statue.

Keep on spouting buzzwords you fucking leftist zombie, hopefully you radicalize a few more of us.

two days late, two dollars short

Don't assume I'm from the left. And don't assume I was there swinging a bat.

Don't assume people won't stand up to violent racists with more violence. Racists wanted a fight, they got one. I don't approve of violence on either side.

>fight back shills by posting zany conspiracy theories to confirm we're actually retards

>thinking you can culturally copyright a burning stick

dindu or you are racist response...

I've actually read The Book of Mark and The Book of Luke. Can you say the same?

You've let the media make you believe Christ was some hippy degenerate that was ok with everything.

Nope. He spoke out against the Jews in his day for their greediness and their tendency to commit false accusations on their enemies (modern day character assassinations happening in the media).

Actually read The Bible you piece of filth. Christ stands for TRUTH. You are the fake Christian.

I know only limp wristed antifa pussies like you could type up all that bullshit and actually believe it.

At least I don't suck Putin's cock, unlike the rest of you Sup Forumstards.

Humans are social tribal animals. Are YOU retarded? I'm not.

No mention of I.E. either

>Real Americans aren't racist.

America was literally founded on "racist" laws and philosophies. Mass immigration from non-European countries wasn't allowed until the 60s,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, Muslims, and later Asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red?
- Benjamin Franklin

Also if you're not "racist", why aren't you opposing immigration laws that discriminate against Europeans, affirmative action that discriminates against whites, massive taxation on whites, anti-white media, crime rate against whites, etc.?

One can be from the right and also condemn racism. Trump has proven that with his statement today.

100% this

Trump is confirmed to be a radical centrist, he's /our guy/

Sup Forums has literally become the_donald. You faggots will be sucking his orange cock even as whites become a minority and he does fucking nothing.

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there.

They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

Jesus was a jew, that's literally in the old testament you fake Christian faggot.

dude 4d chess lmao
now liberals will love him

I condemn violence of all kinds, from any group of people, including Nazis, the KKK, and white supremacists. Just like Trump condemned them today. :)

if it were just burning sticks they wouldn't have been relentlessly made fun of. they were tiki torches. like the shit you get at walmart and stick around the patio. I wonder how much money was wasted on bigbox tiki torches instead of just making their own burning sticks. Oh well, how will people know this is the epitome of white middleclass butthurt without an image of a mob holding tiki torches?

I'm not a Christian and never claimed to be.

I don't care what Christ said because he wasn't the "son of god" and the words in the bible were made by men.

I do not accept that the words of the bible were "of god".

You don't know what Jesus was like, so stop acting like you do. Most of the stories of historical Jesus have probably been changed so many times over the years that they are unrecognizeable.

And Jesus was a Jew himself. To condemn Jews is to condemn Jesus.

>those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs
That is true. Don't be running around and beating up random people. And i'm pretty sure doge of peace aside rally was rather peacefull.