If you're white, drop the alt right it's a funded by (((them)))

After careful examination in this whole charlottesville thing, it appears the alt right is definitely a false flag campaign.

The people marching in this protest are just too damn clean, they are too scripted. It's clear now that (((they))) are funding both sides, antifa and alt-right and putting on a media show for the masses.

Use for what?

> causing divide and conquer among the counter culture
> creating racial tensions

I'm going to call it right now. The alt-right movement is eventually going to be used against Trump and his admin.
That is their main goal. To get Trump and his admin out of office while making the counter culture illegal.

I can almost guarantee that if we lose this war, the internet as we know it will be deleted and rebirthed as heavily regulated beyond what we see even in Europe today.

Why would any woman wear that?
I'm a straight man and I find it completely revolting.
Also no matter how beautiful the girl is, vaginas are ugly. Penises are much more aesthetic.

its for mtf to better pass as a woman

>vaginas are ugly. Penises are much more aesthetic.
I have bad news for you buddy.

I can already see you don't like trannies but they're living in your mind rent-free with comments like that.

It's a dumb trend in Asia because guys like big fat innie pussies and don't like meat curtains.
There is no room for a dick behind it and it doesn't work as a gaff you faggot.
>I'm a straight man
>Penises are much more aesthetic.

Right.

YES FUCKING THIS

we'll see

100% euro, 6'2 7 inch uncut penis. It fits behind just fine

i reckon there is a decent chance you are correct user.....bump

lol u gay nigger

what the fuck is the "alt right"? is that the thing Hillary started?

>appears
>is clear

nice try shill coon

why are you so anti-White?

I have a question for the anti-White academics:
– African-American studies celebrates blacks.
– Asian-American studies celebrates asians.
– Chicano studies celebrates hispanics.
– Whiteness studies denies that White people even EXIST, and that these White people (who don’t exist) have unearned “White privilege” and that embracing their own White geNOcide is good and moral.
Here is my question:
Who do you think you are kidding anti-Whites?
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

that actually makes em more feminine 2bh Not because they have a plastic woman part in their pants, no, because they are sold useless shit

Honestly it's the first time I ever saw such a thing was in this pic... I figured it may exist but i'v only seen codpieces for men before this.

the alt right is the only pro white movement and will continue to grow

Redpill incoming

>Reddit Spacing

the alt-right doesn't exist

just a word of attack to apply to any opponent in any debate

I agree. This entire event seemed so scripted and convenient. The Nazi flags, the torches, Spencer not giving a fuck to say drop the symbols etc. It all feels like a setup to decrease all support for a genuine alt right, as well as to increase tensions against the left and right. Divide and conquer, as well as divide / trash the alt right. All of this happens when the social media giants suddenly start being open about cracking down on alt right "hate" speech. Sorry, but all of this feels manufactured.

Be ready for this next protest march coming soon. I think they are planning something big. They can't get Trump to ban "hate" (alt right) speech, but the corporate giants sure as hell can. They still have the power to ban / identity users and ruin lives.

Something is coming.

> the solution to non-white special snowflakes club is to make whites now special snowflakes

No thanks... I understand that the media is singling out white men as evil while conditioning women and non-whites into a mass of victimization mind state.

As far as I'm concerned, antifa and alt right are both KOS.

;)

Is there something to make your bulge bigger so people assume you have a large penis?

What, you're his son and you love shoving cocks up your asshole?

>As far as I'm concerned, antifa and alt right are both KOS.
are you fishing for (you)s? if so, good luck, I won't give you even one

many people tried to warn you

>people still thrusting King Kike...

I don't post on reddit.

It's cleaner than bunching up a bunch of text into cluster fuck. Go make youtube videos telling people on how to perceive memes you cringybased nerd.

Fuck them both. They don't speak for the counter culture.

Fuck off kike. Wanting to have you're own state, like every other race, isn't being a special snowflake

> everyone else acts like a nigger

> i want to be nigger too

yea, good job there buddy.

Awful shilling

>They don't speak for the counter culture
are you still trying the both sides are the same faggotry?

kek, good luck with that, anti-White

Plan for White geNOcide that “anti-racists” implement:
1) Flood EVERY & ONLY White countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites
2) Force integrate these immigrants into White communities. This is done with the aid of Federal Laws
3) Push interracial relationships night and day in the media & newspaper
advertisements, in ONLY White countries
4) Anyone that objects is called the r-word!
5) Then, inform the Whites of their inevitable brown future
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White

This is a good example of a new shill who just had his first read through of the "Sup Forums culture" handbook.

> niggers get to chimp out and be special snow flakes
> I want a reason to chimp out and be a special snow flake

You must be elite.
Like I said, both antifa and alt right are kos.

Don't come to my city.

I don't understand why you think the way you do. Well maybe if you just watch CNN and believe everything you see.

I wouldn't doubt you are probably a white unskilled college liberal who is mad daddy trump is cutting your funding for future abuse.

Just a guess. ;)

>boomer.

>are you still trying the both sides are the same faggotry?
Of course that's what they're doing. Their only hope to divide and subvert the board is to double down on civic nationalist cuckery. Coming here to shill liberalism will get them nowhere.

> It all feels like a setup to decrease all support for a genuine alt right

The alt right never existed... it was the counter culture all along
Anti pop culture is the movement.

One of the last thing they want is underground media network that surpasses hollywood and MSM in news and entertainment.

you sound like you ar anti-White, why do you desire our geNOcide?

agreed, you would think they would realize it isn't working, but I suppose they enjoy shitting things up as much as they can

> if you disagree with the alt right, you are anti-white

isn't this a method the leftists use?

Jeez, it's like painting a nigger white and trying to tell me he is my brother but if I disagree, I'm a racist.