Cannabis Intoxication Hospital Visits Rise 133% in France Among Kids under 3

Place Your Cannabis In Childproof Containers If You Have Kids

cnn.com/2017/08/14/health/marijuana-intoxication-children-france-study/index.html

archive.is/rRytb

Link to scientific article because of spam filter:

pastebin.com/bkjwyvGM

use scihub.bz to read it

Resin was the main form of ingested cannabis (69%).

The mean age was 16.5 ± 5.2 months, and mean weight was 11.1 ± 2.1 Kg. Sixty percent of admissions occurred between 2012 and 2014. More severe presentations, based on Poisoning Severity Score, oc- curred over the past 2 years. Four children experienced seizures before admission. Ten children (34%) had a decreased level of consciousness (GCS

bump

Isn't it because of dap or dab, whatever the concentrated en vogue manner of taking it is called

>DUDE ITS ALL NATURAL WEED IS TOTALLY SAFE LMAO
Fucking stoner pieces of shit proven wrong once again. I'd rather Crystal Meth get legalized than that vile 'herb.'

>giving toddlers weed
these faggots should be gassed

I'm not sure if the article was referring to dabs. I'm not sure what the terminology is in France but here hash and resin have different meanings. Resin is generally what is collected from the pipe after repeated smokings or could be a reference to an oily concentrate of some variety.

Retards look at the graph. Then end of it is only 7...
7 cases big fuking deal. Some people are just retarded. Those kids are just as likely to die from drinking drain killer or getting a bag "stuck" on their head

And that's why I posted the graph and not just the clickbait CNN article. The active scientific article doesn't even render the data as 133% increase.

Ancap is correct on this one

Anybody can make up their own statistics, 43% of all people know that. 133% may seem like much, but 7 cases is nothing. Why do you care about kids anyway? You're a faggot.

xD

So 7 kids ate their parents weed brownie.
None of them died. (Hint: No one ever has died from cannabis)
They were probably uncomfortable for a while, not understanding what was happening to them.

People under 21 shouldn't ingest cannabis. This is how the laws are written in Colorado.

If you want to make the argument that their parents should be charged with neglect, feel free.

Otherwise, what is your point? This is equivalent to a kid drinking his dad's rum and throwing up.

I still hope to have kids via surrogacy or adoption.

Still good to have childproof containers, even for edibles. They really should sell cheap ones at dispensaries (maybe they do?).

Sure, I'd be for childproof containers at least for now.

Are alcohol containers usually childproof?

No but I feel like this applies especially to edibles and concentrates where a small amount could potentially cause a seizure in toddlers. I mean if they are like 12 or older its whatever but still good to keep it in a locked box.

Maybe you stupid fucks shouldn't be feeding babies cakes and brownies and shit and they won't try to eat your THC laced M&M cookies.
Fags

People who get too high and to the ER are fucking retards. There is literally nothing a hospital can do if you get too stoned. Just retards wasting money and resources.

The only condition that can put you in the hospital related to Cannabis is Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome, and it's rare as fuck. As in only affects chronic smokers at a rate of 0.5%. I had a bout of it, but I assume it was because I was dabbing an eigth a week. Now I just take one toke of some primo buds every night and I'm all good.

If your toddler has a seizure, take them to a hospital.

Pretty much anything you buy at a dispensary except for things like chocolate bars come in childproof bottles

Sounds like problem solved.

anti-cannabis Sup Forumstards btfo

>perfectly harless they said

Sadly most weed out here come in these stupid easy push pop top container things instead of the rx push and turn.. maybe the rx style should be implemented? Or is too hard for stoners to operate those?

Pic related

kek