"Huwhite Supremacy goes against core American values"

They're talking about (((American values))), not American values.

don't tell them that the "melting pot" bullshit was spread by a play written by a jew.

DELET THIS

Ah, the good ol days.

Based black man or LARPer?

>WHITE NATIONALISTS AREN'T REAL AMER-

Bill Gates is a white nationalist.

the authors of the constitution are heros and geniuses!
>free white persons
What did they mean by this

Early US was forced to make concessions to racist Southerners for the sake of the union. Your point? Racist Southerners have not had any say on what "American values" are since they got their asses handed to them in the Civil War.

Nice try though.

I'm willing to bet their statues are coming down next

Non-native.

Every "western value" since 1960 are jewish values

There were white slaves/indentured servants.

>Imperial Presidency

Huh?

I don't fucking know.. thought it was some rare american term lol

Naturalization Act of 1790

DELET THIS

Both are (((their))) values you cuck.

the shilling effort is unreal

>(((Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr.))) in the 60's
Pure coincidence

Jefferson was a victim of political realities. He pushed hard against slavery. He just did not like the idea of suddenly freeing a bunch of uneducated, untrained people. which was a mostly reasonable position at the time.

The black pride article now says it's a movement in response to racism instead of just general overall pride, and the asian pride article now just piggybacks the black pride points.

>damage control

>properly contextualizing information is damage control.

Whatever, dude. If you think Thomas Jefferson would have been a member of the Republican party had he been born 50 years ago you are delusional.

>ONE
>HUNDRED
>AND EIGHTY-SEVEN
>SLAVES

Damage control harder.

>>Imperial Presidency
>Huh?
They mean the custom of presidents overstepping their constitutional role as executives, and not being removed because they've got enough allies in congress to prevent the supermajority needed to remove them.

See, the "Roman Empire" was always officially a republic. They had an elected senate. The emperor ("imperator" in Latin) was originally a temporary office so they had a way to choose a leader that could handle emergencies without lengthy debate. History remembers the Roman Empire as an empire, and not a republic, because it was ruled by permanent imperators for centuries, while the senate was just there for appearances.

(the term "empire" also confusingly refers to a core homeland state ruling over conquered provinces, by analogy with the Roman Empire)

Obama was a notoriously imperial president, with his "I've got a pen, I've got a phone" policy of abusing executive orders and selective enforcement to do things as he pleased when they should have required legislative acts from congress.

The two biggest threats to a legitimate American republic are imperial presidents and activism in the supreme court.

lol. Are you also one of those idiots who talk about how "Republicans" fought against slavery?

The whore is a whore, you cannot deny, America is babylon. Any sane European would leave that shithole to Europe where nations still exist, but just barely.

hopefully in the future being a redditor will result in immediate expulsion to the Alaskan Gulag or Nigger Quarantine Zone

It's called white nationalism, not supremacy.

>HE OWNED SLAVES BUT SO WHAT HE'S STILL A VICTIM OF RACIST SLAVE OWNERS GOY

I haven't owned someone so hard since before 1865

>le (((meme)))
Hahaha le so le (((funny))) le (((epik meme))) XDDD!!!!

>white nationalism
That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. The only nationalism that can happen in America, is secession and nationhood of a state into a new country.

The current system is a federalist empire comprised of many different nationalities.

>Le "le" meme

Haha omg xD that meme haha memes epic simply ebin

Bullshit. Even Northerners back then wanted White only immigration and citizenship. Lincoln wanted to deport the niggers back.

Your system is paganism aka Polytheism. Polytheism is multiculturalism. Monotheism is homogeneous society. America is polytheist as it needed peoples to rule and enslave. You cannot say America is not a multicultural shithole.

They only pretend to like the constitution and amerucan values bbut with the next breath theyll denounce the dead old white men that created the usa.

Modern America, you are right. The founding of America? No it was intended as a white only nation.

What the fuck are you talking about potatonigger? I'm referring to supremacy as thinking of white as superior and hating other people on the basis of their race. White nationalism simply advocates for a white ethnostate.

Precisely

It was found as the whore of babylon. If America stayed within the British Empire, it would have a population similar to Australia and New Zealand combined, homogeneous and Christian.

>Frederick Augustus Muhlenberg, Speaker of the House of Representatives

This is probably the first time anyone has thought of this guy in 200 years, and it's on a peruvian llama herding forum.

America has Irish Americans, Scots-Irish Americans, Italian Americans, Latin Americans, Scandinavian Americans, African Americans, German Americans, Chinese Americans, English Americans amongst many NATIONALITIES. You cannot have white nationalism, no such thing exists, the only nationalism that can occur within the Empire is secession. This was ended in the Civil War.

> for reference

>it would have a population similar to Australia and New Zealand combined

No it would currently have a population of around 120-150 million.

>your mind on marxism

With emigration SOLELY from Britain? GTFO outa here you faggot. I was being generous with those numbers too.

> for reference

> for reference

He was 1/4 Jewish

The US was at 30 million in the 1850's, and had been almost doubling every 20 years. The Ellis Island immigrants you so refer to only accounted for 40-45% of population growth so it is possible.

China had 150 million people in 1900.