Who doesn't?

>now
Newshit.

when has Sup Forums not? lol

gb2reddit

the blood is on antifas and the mayors hands kike the truth will come out

>now
Sup Forums has always been filled by sociopathic fascists

I wonder what leftists think when they read stuff like pic related.

>now
What is this? Sup Forums always was about laughing at coups and revolutions and wars. That's the original point of Sup Forums. Before all the nazi shit that's all Sup Forums was, just people laughing at victims of happenings.

STFU.
STOP ATTACKING CARS WITH BASEBALL BATS.

Oh right, leftists dont think.

Kill is different of murder.

Newfag detected. Get saged.

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY /LEFTYPOO/ DO NOT BE FOOLED BY OP'S BULLSHIT, LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT FOR CHRIST SAKE

It's not even a ends justify the means thing, user. I just believe in the afterlife, so I don't give a shit about murder in the material world.

>now
HAHAHAHA found the new fag

>Sup Forums is one person
kys

The only good Commie is a....

what's the name of that fucking meme with the black guy with huge lips and the stench cloud above him with a flag in his hand?

>now

Way to show your newness

Exactly.

I don't support violence and I don't support that guy running over that landwhale, as obnoxious as she probably was. It's all stupid and bad.

On the other hand, I feel like something's really awakening right now. I used to get envious when I saw the far right in European countries, because it seemed like we didn't have anything that raw and authentic here. We're the rootless degeneracy-loving Americans in an artificial shopping mall culture. A giant gray soulless metropolis. But it feels like that changed overnight. When somebody said America you used to think of gay pride flags and Hollywood, now one of the first things that spring to mind is an angry volkisch far-right movement.

Memes called flag bearers or standard bearers, but for some reason mine are all gone. He doesnt have a name himself, hes just the shit cunt on the end who is the butt of the joke. This one doesnt even have it.

You can't murder a commie because they aren't real people you fucking faggot fuck.

can't murder commies

I'm for self defense.
Mob hit the car with clubs and bats. The guy was panicked and run over aggressive people.

"Murder" is a term that only applies to human beings.

Thankfully, commies are not human.

I want global nuclear war, faggot

thanks for reminding us that we need to use other social media platforms

this is what i thought it would fall under as well, but it specifically seems to go under nigger hate. the meme had someone who kinda looked like a kid with a really small hand flag, they normally bitch about white countries ironically

who's this pol guy you talk about? sounds like a real assh*le

You are obviously a new shill. Sup Forums has always been ok with murder you dumb piece of shit.

kek i found it i just want the name

First commies are not human. Second commies would kill you in a blink of an eye without regret.

>now

>now

The girl who got nursed was a dem operative that was a "voting administrator" read: I help dead people and illegal aliens vote democrat.

Glad she's Fucking dead. Why do dead marxists make you sad?

>summerfag coming late to the party
Summer is almost over and this will come and go like the wind.

summer is never over, faggot. september is eternal.

>now
rare

Everyone else has. Mine as well join in the fun.

They broke the NAP you fool

we think that you're fucking retarded larpers amused by dumbshit

Doesn't Sup Forums regularly say holocaust is hoax unironically?

I wish Hiroshima Nagasaki would delete this shit board. Admit it, Sup Forums is dead now. It's just not as fun as it used to be.

Can there be a Sup Forums civil war so all the retards can leave to infinite chan or some shit

>pointing out shills is now murder
pls go shariablue

>now
just remember that /po/ is always now

He will be found innocent

>now

>It's over, this is the end of Sup Forums campaign says interestingly nervous commie for the 7th time this year.