Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

Cause we're not selfish, we understand that if we all voted for our own economic interests, it would create an economic burden on future generations that they may not be able to carry

>so voting for mega wealthy corporate donor interests is best for continuing economic prosperity for future generations

Lol kek pal

For the same exact reasons blacks continue to vote for Democrats that increase welfare and stand against private schools. For the same reason people believe shit like the gender wage gap and the "1 in 4 women will be sexually assaulted in college campuses", and for the same reason both the alt-right and regressives are filled with failures and weak males.

People are too stupid and easy to manipulate, and don't want to do any research about anything, they would just follow anything that makes them feel better or more successful, or give them the faint hope of getting some.

Religion doesn't create zealots, zealots are born and they latch on to anything they can find and prop it up as a religion. Why accomplish anything on your own when you belong to X group and are superior everyone else, and your failures are everyone else's fault.

Genuine conservatives are fellow libertarians would have the government gutted and transparency increased drastically for a reason, so special interest money stays out.

Breaking down regulations and cutting back on government would lead to increase revenue for companies and more tax money for government, allowing for corporate expansion creating more jobs, on top of that it would remove a lar4ge amount of the barriers of entry for small business owners, further improving the economy.

>muh millionaires
If someone works their way to the top they deserve to be there pure and simple, but because corporations act in best interest, they latch on to government because they're allowed to. Look at healthcare in Texas, after cutbacks, gutting of the system, and the state government standing firm in letting the system collapse, hospitals and health providers improved their game and became competitive in an attempt to grasp the market, which let to massive improvements in quality.

Just look at the housing crash. It was caused by moral hazards created by government interdependence, leading bankers to do stupid and risky shit, because the government deemed them too big too fail.

Conservative or Progressive, they are both part of a Jewish dichotomy with the same puppet master - Keynesianism.

As in THE Lyndon B(ased) "We'll get those Niggers Voting Democrat for the Next Century" Johnson?

What are my interests?

Universal healthcare , free education etc

Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this.

>we understand that if we all voted for our own economic interests, it would create an economic burden on future generations that they may not be able to carry

to be this retarded

>stand against private schools.

why should my tax dollars go to your little shit- head kid's PRIVATE school education? FUck you COMMIE!

Hahahahaha how the fuck is it in my economic interests to vote for more gibsmedat programs for the niggers, funded by raising taxes on me, a successful white man? How does that benefit me at all? Nah, fuck you. I hope you die from some disease you can't afford to treat, OP

says who?

Universal healthcare leads to lower quality, why do I care if other people do poorly if I can live in a good neighborhood and afford good healthcare.

>but you need free education for that
Says who, with less taxes and private school vouchers, my parents would have sent me a to a good private school, where just the same as now, I would have worked my ass off and get a free ride to a university that would see me as a good return on investments, and I would have gotten my degree. Why should I care for people incapable of meeting standards getting equal treatment and outcome.

Having rights as a worker so you dont get fired for freeze peach.

they aren't your tax dollars, I just keep what the government would have taken from me.

I would pay more than I do now for both of those through taxes if that happened.

1. You're not a conservative
2. 'voting for your interests is selfish' > yeah vote against them then you marxist shill

Most welfare recipients are white. Shouldn't you be helping your fellow white man?

>real conservatism has never been tried

Not as a % of pop, go home shill

look at the average level of intelligence on Sup Forums
it's really no surprise

Not technically a shill anymore because I haven't received my Soros check for July. I'm doing it for free now.

No, I'll help my fellow working man, who ever they maybe. I have no interest in ending poverty, but do have an interest in creating an equal playing field, access to good schools (like private schools are doing in Harlem) and not shit like affirmative actions. I would help my fellow white man by and all men by creating jobs. If they work, than they earn their place, and if they don't, that you let them drown.

Leftists also vote against their own economic interests. They vote for higher taxes. Unless, of course, they DON"T pay much in taxes, and are FAR more likely to be getting a government paycheck, or welfare check. In both red and blue states, Republicans pay the taxes, and leftists get the government checks.

except that your infographic is literally 100% wrong, austrian based neoliberal capitalism has been dominant since the mid 70s, between then and the great depression was Keynesian, and before that was classical liberalism. get your history right you fuckwit.

>People are too stupid and easy to manipulate,

YOU CAN FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME
AND YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME.

>but you cannot fool all the people all the time

>Universal healthcare leads to lower quality
lol
The US has one of the worst-performing healthcare systems in the developed world.

>all those betas

I thought white genes were superior?

>> Patreon

check

Yes, because it's in bed with government and so is the insurance business. government pumps massive dosh into welfare systems and the insurance companies and healthcare providers simply focus on mooching the excess welfare.

There's massive diminishing returns on healthcare. Look at individual states throughout the country, states like Texas have the better health system because the government cut its connection as much as possible and allow the system to collapse. The moment they let that happen, the health system corrected itself and started to improve quality and compete viciously for the market now that they could leach of government and insurance

Americans are retards. If you had an iq above 80 you'd just copy Japans healthcare system. It's 1/3 the cost of the American one and delivers 6 years more life expectency.

This is the last generaion of the USA, who will inherit the land is still open, maybe Chinese, maybe Indians, mybe Russians.

And then LBJ turned around and started the welfare culture that has kept blacks voting Democrat.

Or, to quote him, "We'll get those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years."

What's the economic interest in supporting a welfare state?

>Conservatives
>Keynesian

What planet do you live on? Conservatives are inherent supply-siders

>le judge the individual meme

The stray genetic fluke, smart nigger doesn't mean shit to the health of the entire country. Many stupid whites are themselves a genetic fluke and they carry the genes which will birth a more intelligent child later. Regression to the mean points the the black gene pool as a whole as the root issue. Smart niggers orchestrate blockbusting and act as a spearhead for the rest of the niggers to follow.

They want to be strong and not victims. Especially those who are former bullying victims. The way out of victimization and to perceived strength is to attack and make someone else the victim. Typically blacks, women, gays etc.

I'm a former bullying victim myself, and this very common reaction in my many of my brothers in misfortune makes me quite disgusted really. It's such a weak and cowardly reaction in the face of being on the receiving end of immoral behavior.

But some people just dont have the strength to get through these kinds of trials with their moral compass intact, unfortunately.

James Fields was a fucking player who didn't give a fuck.

The media is player-hating on him fucking hard. He's a straight pimpin' baller.

Yeah. It's enough to take one look at him to know exactly what he is. A guy who's been given shit and treated as dirt by everyone and who figured that his way out of being victimized by life was kicking downwards.

What the fuck does bullying have to do with race reality? I'm pretty sure racists don't like being excessively taxed, so OP's pic is just some asshole stroking himself.

>Muh Ebil Crapitalists
>Muh Class Struggle
>Muh Economic Determinism

Take your Marxoid bullshit elsewhere. Using the rich as an endless piggy bank sounds good at first, but it ain't going to do anything but create a ineffective welfare state, capital flight, and more citizens of Belize.

Tax cuts, whether one likes it or not, would help the Middle Class and inject more investment into our economy, which helps more individuals. The rich already pay the lion's share anyways, what's the harm in cutting it for them, too?

Is it really in the economic interest of an individual to pay into a bloated, ineffective welfare system? A social security system that's going to go defunct anyways? A bureaucracy that stymies growth?

While no one can state with a straight face that economic concerns are NOT an issue, why should they be first and foremost in the minds of everyone? Are there not other, non-economic concerns that might be near, or even more pressing than how many million more some CEO gets or not, or how much money someone makes flipping burgers?

Take one look at these guys and tell me 4/5 arent former bullying victims. Do you know where you are? Tell me the median user isnt a former or present bullying victim.

Why would bullying victims who are caught in a vicious circle of victimization and perceived weakness and powerlessness ever gravitate to ideologies which worships strength and despises weakness?

You figure it out..

Intelligence is not about socio economic state. I am an atheist from turkey and everyone inside borders of turkey is a stupid fucking retard who doesnt care about science. Even the ones who had socioeconomic resources are retarded. I will immigrate to UK when university is over because i failed to find 2 grams of intelligence inside borders of turkey... Fuck my life...