Friendly reminder to be careful who you Nazis try to touch when you come to UF. This liberal is armed...

Friendly reminder to be careful who you Nazis try to touch when you come to UF. This liberal is armed, and would be DELIGHTED to punch some bullet-shaped holes through your face and out your mullet.

Cheers!

You won't even see me coming.

Yes, good, continue to escalate the violence. It's just what (((they))) want so that Martial Law can be implemented and we'll lose our freedoms.

Idiot.

''this stock photo of a gun will surely scare off Literal Nazis,'' i say, taking a swig of cum out of my overwatch mug

>being a floricuck

>Shoot someone in campus with concealed weapon
>Get kicked out of school
>go to jail
If that's what you want, user.

>problem solva
he's not trolling guys

>This liberal is armed
Glock

kys

That's fine. You have a right to self-defense. So do white conservatives. have a nice day.

Agreed OP, I've decided to go to the next rally possible and start approaching antifa doing roman salutes, the first fist that swings towards me will not be going home to their family that evening, I'm just gonna empty a magazine into them and then immediately go to the police

ignore my flag by the way I'm actually american i swear

Only faggots carry .40. Kys shill.

Very good point sir! but you see, I am a UF graduate with no further ties to the institution. Happy protesting!

>faggot liberal using glock
>glock
why am I not even surprised?

I'd rather you punch a dick shaped hole in my boipussy.

/thread

>stock photo
>canned baitpost
>meme flag
Enjoy the (You)s, I guess. Could you try to put a little more effort into it next time? This sort of thing is dreadfully formulaic now.

Reported to police for death threats.

>Very good point sir! but you see, I am a UF graduate with no further ties to the institution. Happy protesting!
You better get your ass to Beckwiths and start practicing because we aren't bringing pistols.

>bringing a grenade to a rally
I hope you're locked up for life

Friendly reminder that premeditated murder carries a larger penalty then self defence.

Unfortunately no threats were made in this post, simply assertions of my right to self-defense. But I appreciate you trying to make the protest safer!

I live in Gainesville. Super far right but I'm not joining any protests. Looking forward to the fireworks, I'll be watching from afar.

Don't hesitate to use it on your family before turning it on yourself, faggot.

You guys must be getting paid you have been at this all day ahahahahahahaha.

proberly dont even know how to operate a firearm XD

Because you're never going to come at him

Why would we ever touch you? You Antifa/Leftist fags are the violent ones in pretty much every instance.

Good luck stopping it.

I imagine a liberal would hold their guns sideways like the gangstas do in the movies.