Alt-Right should start wearing masks

Since leftists want to dox people in the movement, and are seemingly encouraged by the media, we should all just start wearing masks at our rallies-- considering that most of us actually have jobs-- unless you want to go the route of full martyr.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gHXnnZR8tA
securityprousa.com/secpro-riot-gear-suit-complete
youtube.com/watch?v=S6PFZNruJes
youtube.com/watch?v=6gvqMyfMbA4
varusteleka.com/en/product/belgian-balaclava-surplus/52366
varusteleka.com/en/product/finnish-m-36-field-cap-diagonal-wool-surplus/50656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Generally burgers should get their shit together and fight this commie scum.

It's a good idea, but remember that a mask isn't enough to protect your identity.

Camo paint for the warriors' spirit.

For sure

You sort of have to now since they're throwing acid.

how about white hoods?

nobody cared who i was until i put on the mask

kek

your a big guy!

We need new strategies. Everyone re-roll Druid characters for the next larp event.

>how about white hoods?
White hoods would be best, so nobody confuses them with antifa, who wear black hoods.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gHXnnZR8tA

why not just not have a facebook account with your fucking picture and everything on it

not all of us are slavs

its a little harder for the burgers, most are kraut cucks anyway

Those people look like domestic terrorists.

normalizing doxing on social media is good for us.

Only if of a previously agreed upon type, across the board. This DIY shit has horrendous aesthetics.

Larping accomplishes nothing. Could we have some fun playing gangs with antifa, sure, but what do you accomplish?

You are just making both sides seem more fun, and at the same time less legitimate. Even if we win with some paramilitary organization, it will not be a hooded paramilitary organization.

They are

This one is nice

>be a coward and hide behind a mask
>show your face and have no fear
Choose one

Why won't Trump name Antifa?

Go full RWDS tbqhwyf

LARPing belongs in the RPG/traditional games board.

Why don't you right wingers just become violent?

It works for Muslims and Far lefties. Who is going to stand up to you? Everyday people are to cowardly to do anything but listen to what the media tells them to do.

Just become violent. Everyone will grovel quick like they do to the Muslims.

The right is too stupid and/or prideful to conceal their identity, which is a serious detriment to being able to accomplish what they need to accomplish without being attacked and having their career ruined.

Instructions for ninja mask.

WEAR MASKS

WEAR HELMETS

CARRY SHIELDS

Agreed
And instead of gay faux masks it should be Mandela masks since they're terrorists like him

If I were going to rally, which I probably wouldn't, I would invest in one of these.

securityprousa.com/secpro-riot-gear-suit-complete

skull mask = /ourmask/

Not wearing masks keeps us better than them. And martyrs are very powerful

might be a good move, if the right wear them they're more likely to get banned, demasking the libtards in the process

they asthmatic dweebs wouldn't feel so tough if people could see their acne faces, and would probably stay home and jerk off to John lennon records

>all just start wearing masks at our rallies

you still won't be able to hide the fact y'all are cointelpro.

It is logical.

why not do both

Wearing a mask makes you look like a lowlife thug.

Wearing a helmet makes you look like a badass.

I suggest helms.

>be a coward and hide behind a mask
>show your face and have no fear
Nigga, Trump ain't paying me to march for his ass. No jobo = no marcho.

Masks of casapound are nice

there is only one option

Alt-Right should kill themselves

Just remember that if this happens, the left will surely use it as more ammo against the right.

I approve skull masks are 100% the mask we need

if you're going to wear a mask, choose pic related

POL BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=S6PFZNruJes

HAHAHAHAHA

wear masks and not? Makes no sense

That would be a huge larp but would look fucking sick. I have one to.

>bunch of girls playing dress up

grow up, kiddos

everything is going to be ammo against the right
we can't even sneeze in a non-fascist manner, so fuck em

They should paint their faces with the flag of America.

No. No masks. We will rise to power openly and democratically, just as the Nazis did, and we will purge these cowards openly, without hiding our faces.

for you

>we can't even sneeze in a non-fascist manner, so fuck em
That's where we're rapidly getting, all right....

it's not rocket science

bait, ignore OP's suggestion, he's a shill. This is what (((they))) want. Our intent is not to cause violence, that's what ANTIFA do.

How about just dress like normal people and obey the law? If antifa attacks you gst it on tape, defend yourself and others and call for the police? If you aren't willing to get punched you shouldn't be fighting

That's where we are now.

An establishment that has fucked up so badly, that they cant even admit because the masses would hang them in the streets.

So now they push on ahead, even with the destructive agenda and eventual displacement of European people across the entire western world.

I don't think we are far from the "gulags and mass executions" even someone like Trump is going to buckle to the lefts demands eventually.

THIS

Yeah, do the thing we've been criticizing them for. Be a fucking coward.

>kek the one dude reaching for yvettes glasses
such a good trophy

wow, first reddit, now Sup Forums with it's fucking censor bullshit! mention reddit or tranny faggot and your post marked as spam! time to find a new forum and let this one die the same way reddit did

To bad the violence Antifa causes is covered by press and they are rarely charged for their criminal actions.

Fight fire with fire. Otherwise they will just see the movement as a bunch of cucks.

oh you planing on having more rallies?
hahahhahahah
you gonna need a looooot of police protection

THIS, the user's who support wearing masks are nihilists beta's who just want to watch the world burn or are shills. We're not going to be cowered into covering our faces, remember the people who attended did so lawfully and did not break any laws.

funny, cause the police had to step in to rescue you guys when you got surrounded by /ourguys/

That's what they want us to do! It will be smeared. The right can't even defended themselves from attack without being criticized.

What do you think of the right infiltrating Antifa though?

because we are not nazis,,,,? because we dont give the sieg hail salute? because we dont run over american citizens [yet] with cars, and if we were it would be more desecrate....?

>Sup Forums wears antifa garb
>sneaks into large crowd of rabid cucks
>throws a stinkbomb

This masks are needed also, people on the right need to start lifting weights and getting muscles, i was seeing too many skeletons and fat people at the rally.

Fighting fire with fire is what they want. Don't fall for the establishment's narrative of events, wearing masks will just give more ammunition to them. Remember, they had nothing, until that kid sperged out and did what he did.

>don't you idiots get it your enemies WANT you to fight for your interests
literally re-purposed muslim apologia

None of those things are wrong.

The skull getup is already used by a right wing group. I don't recall the name, but they stage little stunts like Identity Evropa and actively attack antifa.

Have a (((you))).

Yeah. To protect you.
youtube.com/watch?v=6gvqMyfMbA4

No we don't need masks, stop shilling.

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump is not a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

So what? Why do you need such a particular getup? The point is to obscure your face. Masks do that.

Man lefties are really retarded aren't they? Looking at this comic it would appear to make fun of the right by stating a supposed hypocrisy, in not wanting "Safe-spaces" vs police protection. This is so wrong and retarded it's not even funny. Those on the right want to abolish SELF POLICING of SPEECH by those on the left. This comic would have you believe that police protection from violence is equal to the self policing of words by college morons. What an idiot that artist is. You even more so for posting it.

No, you are commies. You deserve death, faggot. We will not rest until the blood on our boots matches your flag. Sleep tight.

well, my man, that was before you ran over some american citizen infront of cameras just after the seig hail salutes and them swastikas.

you blow it people, take this opportunity finally move out from mama's basement, too bad a person needed to die for it

no no, we must fight fairly, even when the opposition doesn't, and uses that advantage as a weapon.

Better a doxed arrested hero than mask wearer who evades being singled out, and gets to fight another day.

if you're not a Nazi go the fuck home.

they first need to prove that it was trump supported or alt-right, also alt-right is a meme unlike antifa created by Sup Forums to troll libermorons! so, no! no mask, and continue as we were since Trumps election, Trump is on our side, not on a side of degenerate libertard commies.

Multiple people have already been fired from their jobs and receiving a lot of death threats, it would be unwise to go without a mask.

This is my brain bucket

Micah Xavier Johnson murdered 5 in your name. Your violence is far worse, it just goes unreported because the media is in the tank for the left.

What if we dump using swastikas altogether. Divert the lefts ability to call us nazis. Counter punch with signage with the hammer and sickle and the number of deaths caused by Stalin? Red pill them at the events through visual management?

varusteleka.com/en/product/belgian-balaclava-surplus/52366

varusteleka.com/en/product/finnish-m-36-field-cap-diagonal-wool-surplus/50656

Now those guys are organized. Skull masks and safety glasses. Unlike that eceleb that was blinded with acid.

yeah they're a group based in southern cal. here's a banner they took from antifa

yup! comic clearly speaks about protecting your right to peaceful protest and demonstration among your right to free speech and they think cops are on their side! retards! degenerates!

Everyday I can't wait for the day of the rope, so I can go out and hang few of these antifa/commie/anarchist retards

white balaclavas best as opposite

If we start putting on mask they will use that optic against us IMO. I'm not sure what the solution is, I almost feel like being less armed and more wholesome in appearance could work but look at what the media did to even the Tea Party.

Wear a conquistador helmet

This isn't your board you Nazi larper faggot

He actually thinks he can goad Sup Forums into leaving their basements