He's going to walk, and the liberal tears will be glorious

He's going to walk, and the liberal tears will be glorious.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/08/14/james-alex-fields-911-calls-mom-mother-violence-charlottesville/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, the car was literally the only good thing to come out of this whole stormfag larp fiasco.

How does that make it not manslaughter?

faggot jew

they attacked his car

yeah, actually
maybe the crowd shouldnt attack nice expensive vehicles

its just like treyvon martin
wild black nigger goes out attacking dude with a loaded weapon and gets killed

the crowd is trevon martin

only the media is painting the driver way harder as a criminal

its not legal to attack vehicles and cause driver panic

Because he stopped then the crowd turned ravenous on him, forcing him to try and escape.

CIA wikileaks revealed top of the line car hacking tech, would that be possible with this model?

Feelings>Fact.

the charge is 2nd degree murder, not manslaughter. i suppose they can change it later though. its clearly not 2nd degree murder.

By then he will be guilty no matter what evidence comes out. Then, when acquitted, they will riot and burn the city down.

This
After the car stopped you can see them smash one of his back windows.

I'm going to hell for this but I actually laughed.

>Cars stops
>Meaning he didnt just plow through like a maniac
>So he didnt plan to just ram innocent people to death
>Meaning he must have stopped and something made him fear for his life that made him start driving.

Otherwise he would have went full speed gung ho. No one trying to murder people with a car stops. Look at Paris for examples where the kill count gets ridiculously high.

Reminder that Michael Slager got off after everyone, even the police union, abandoned him.

He was probably in fear of his life.

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

It's possible with every single car built after a certain year, probably for the past decade.

Except bitchboy has a documented history of violence outbursts and low impulse control. tmz.com/2017/08/14/james-alex-fields-911-calls-mom-mother-violence-charlottesville/

the boys are on the case

truth. antifa terrorists were allowed to commit violence by the mayor and violated the civil rights of Unite The Right

>camera stays on back of car
>rams into a line of 12 grandmas' pairs of shins; all proven and not circumstantially
>flutter the brakes kick it in or reverse or what have you and
Thanks common law! I dindu nuffin. You "saw" me. If I were prosecutor I would say "jury would you believe that somebody in that wreck or chaos could possibly knock his body or any other objects into a brake?". Yes yes they do believe that. And the follow up "then you mustn't see brakes and think dinduness"

will this be bigger than Trayvon?

Day 1. It's a conspiracy
Day 2. He was a good Boi he dindu nothin

He can sue dodge saying he was panicked and held both pedals and the car was too strong and should have known to stop.

So much for a cool minded strong white hero. You make him sound like an sjw faggot

>V6 junk Dodge

It depends on the state actually. In other states he would have been charged with manslaughter

If he goes to prison he is going to get killed in there. Everyone sees him as a Nazi/White Supremacist who killed someone.