Fellow white men, can you provide some examples of exactly how you feel you are oppressed...

fellow white men, can you provide some examples of exactly how you feel you are oppressed? please try to provide actual examples that you have experienced, thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Folger_Franklin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Franklin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Franklin_Bache
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744218/South-Carolina-student-escapes-racially-motivated-rape.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for zero replies so far

I'll be broad because I'm not going into my personal life.
>wars
>divorce
>cheating
>open hatred for the white men
>connecting your average every man to rich family slavers
>suicide

thank for sharing!

I have not been passed by for college, or for a job or anything. I haves seen it in the general arts and humanities. Anybody that is white is seen as inherently racist, and even if not racist, then they have "problematic" beliefs and values. When you are told your faith is dead and irrelevant and worthless, when you are told that it is a good thing that whites are dwindling to nothing, that marriage and family are no longer meaningful. Do you ever read opinion pieces and even serious articles from sites like Slate, or Huffpost, or Salon? Have you seen some of their ideas? Why do I have to accept a narrative I do not believe in or think is at all true? It seems that the city intelligencia has lost touch with regular folks of all colors, and are living in a bubble. They look at all things through a twisted liberal arts perspecrive that is not based in reality. They deal only in strange political and social theories that have no connection to what I believe or think.

I pay more taxes than niggers

ignore all shill threads
>in all fields

Because the blood rage that I feel for other races, homosexuals and Jews is no longer being catered to. I was born 100 years too late.

This is my nature and it is actively being suppressed by others. I just want to genocide them all, is that too much to ask?

very illuminating post that I agree with it, thank you

thats because they don't work.

white people don't care about playing the oppression olympics. kys faggot.

Some SJW wrote a mean blogpost I went out of my way to read and get angry at

Now I am a Nazi

I was told it's not racist to hate white people, but that it is racist to hate black people. That simply is not true, and the fact that this idea is pushed onto people through the media and education system is precisely why I think white people are facing discrimination, and by extension oppression in both their personal and impersonal lives.

go right your op-ed on trannies in the navy instead, we have enough faggots here already.

>be in 7th grade
>listen to RAC
>wear clothes with the name of the band on it
>police search my house, music gets confiscated, school kicks me out, have to move to another city
there I met a middle eastern guy
>talk to him a bit
>he says he likes hitler
>no one gives a shit

kekked tbqh

Jews made me obese

write*

Women won't have sex with me. I think it's because I'm White. I'm in my mid-20s and still a virgin.

also, I'm a NEET. Non-Whites get all the jobs because of Affirmative Action and H1-B Visas and it's their fault I'm unemployed.

I'm not oppressed. However; my people's civilization is being systematically destroyed.

You're completely right, you were born 100 years too late. Do the planet a favor and euthanize yourself you fucking neanderthal. The future has no place for you

>be white male
>get a scholarship

Choose one.

Good

Diversity lowers social cohesion and trust. People prefer to be with their own kind. I'm not allowed to be with my own kind and have diversity forced upon me.

I plan to. I just am trying to decide the most cost effective way of doing it. I want a good k/d ratio.

Fellow nazis, I suggest we all commit suicide to BTFO the sjw cucks!

liberals call me racist because I want to kill all niggers

naff off you inbred orangeman

Good idea

That's unfortunate

Are you with me, nazipede

roasties won't have sex with me because they have been brainwashed by the jews

What if I don't believe in affirmative action for any race?

>wanting to fuck roasties

i live in texas, so day to day not really. but i see the mainstream constantly blame white people for all the problems in this country. (you know, the one we built)

>t.Fake flag fag

Show your flag faggot.

>affirmative action
it is cancer

The white suicide rate is evidence that they are oppressed.

I have to pay large amounts of taxes to fund the lives of people who hate me with every inch of their being

There is no we. You didn't build a country. I didn't build a country. Nobody here has built a country. You & I came after the people who built the country.

You're as bad as a creationist, no logic in what you are saying. You think it just happened with no planning or agenda in mind.

You think the white, christians who built America did it for the laugh and for no one in particular? They did it for their descendants, their children and grandchildren. They didn't do it for them to give it away.

I can take credit for what others of my race have done. I literally walked on the moon.

There's this idea in the heads of lefties, that if you are a white male, you fit into any combination of 5 categories:

1. middle - upper class
2. Redneck racist white trash
3. misogynist woman hater
4. effeminate liberal
5. some soft, vague post modern neologistic form of these that would take full on indoctrination to understand

This is their lived experience. This is the television, university, bubble, that reflects their ideology and experience back on themselves. White males built the whole fucking world and made it relatively safe for you - we aren't going anywhere without a fight. Feel free to improve the conditions of minorities and "the oppressed" but you don't have to step on my dick to do it. I grew up poor, in government housing, my best friend was black and got opportunity gibs I couldn't even even think of. Out of his family, least one of them escaped poverty. Still working on it.

The people who built it did so for their posterity.

NOT FOR FUCKING YOU.

Also,multicutural policy doesn't really apply to ethnic people - it just means "not white", as in it is morally wrong for white people to do x, but completely fine for "diverse" people .

>fellow white men

>You & I came after the people who built the country.

The people who built it to pass on to their children.

I have to pay taxes to support the reproduction of people with IQs so low they cannot operate cash registers. I literally am forced to give a substantial part of my income to support the unlimited breeding of a useless, criminal underclass.

I am routinely denied work opportunities in favor of women and minorities with 0 regard for qualification. A black girl still in college will get the job I applied for even if I have 5 years experience.

Black, mexican and muslim people tell me to die every single day, and I am expected to be on their side. If I stand up for myself, I am called names like "Nazi."

The mass media in my country shows examples of white men being evil and stupid, and they are always defeated by a smart, cool, black hero who then fucks white women as his reward for defeating whiteness.

I am not allowed to be on my own side of this fight, the little money I am allowed to earn is taken from me to feed my enemies, my speech is controlled, and I am threatened with death daily.

If you don't think I'm being targeted for extermination, you're a fucking retard.

The settlers of any place built communities for survival. Survival's finish line is the creation of the next generation.

I'm just want the monuments to confederate veterans and civil war events to remain where they are, and I am lambasted as a racist for it.

I denounce the racists, I'm still talked down to.

The blacks who fought for the confederacy are called lies though I have met multiple folks who are descendants of black war vets.

Just being a southern, white man, allows yanks and others to insult me and destroy what we have down south.

Canada Post ran an ad for hiring letter carriers a couple years ago. They hired an ad agency to deal wwwith application process and putting up ads. I geuss someone at Canada Post told the manager at the agency that for diversity quotas to be met they would not hire any white males. When they posted the ad the ad specifically said White males need not apply.

The ad was taken down less then 48 hrs later and they all said it was a mistake.

This is a government that I pay taxes too, 53% of my income in taxes too, that is openly hostile to hiring the very people that founded it, built it, and pay the most into it.

You can claim you have the biggest dick in the universe but that doesn't make it true.

You've never been to the moon. I have never been to the moon. Only a handful of people have been there, & they are not us.

>im oppressed because im unemployed and women won't fuck me!

Just letting you know we outnumber Jews 200 to 1, and even more to the worst ones. A terrorist attack on a Muslim is a waste and useless, but an attack on a Jew (not the baker types, but the ones in media)? That would be devastating. Now, the right would get lots of hate if they found out some frog posting white nationalist did it, but if a member of Antifa did it (even if he was in it for just a few months) would get no msm attention. By the way I do not condone any violence as it never gets anything done.

Then why would someone childless like Benjamin Franklin be involved?

We build things primarily for ourselves. If people can continue the project after your passing, great. But most structures are not built to last.

you needed immigrants, and they persevered, so this is what you get for being a good for nothing.

That's because you're richer

A very American "frontiersman" kind of thinking.

We've never had that kind of thinking here. Survival is never in question, its a stable society where you can plan generations ahead.

I was not allowed into college because of my race.

you clearly don't contribute to humanity.
the most successful people of any race accomplish things for the good of humanity.

learn history.

Indeed. Muslims and blacks etc are simply lower ranked chess pieces in their game. Anyone attacking them would be foolhardy to do so because of how futile it would be.

I would also never condone an attack on ((them))) or anyone else. I'm just LARPing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Folger_Franklin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Franklin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Franklin_Bache

What is your point?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744218/South-Carolina-student-escapes-racially-motivated-rape.html

The fact that the media didn't report this, in order to protect the image of black men and protect the narrative that white people aren't persecuted or being attacked because of their race.

I was denied welfare twice. ;_;
Fucking nigger doctor just straight laughed at me when I told him I couldn't work and made me leave.

It was so embarrassing and frustrating cause I had to wait in a small room packed with other niggers an the entire place wreaked of marijuana to high heaven, no doubt the dope smoking apes that went in after me were given free money after their visit.

pic related

Using the logic of the left, my people (Slavs) were enslaved for hundreds of years, so I want those god damn Mongols to give me my reparations.

Well I stand corrected on Franklin being childless.

But my point that even childless people still contributed towards the future. Like George Washington.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION unstopped for decades exclusively BROWNING a majority White nation when we are only 7% of the entire fucking PLANET?

Is that good enough for you you fucking FAGGOT?

Rape isn't news anymore unless if you're famous or an athlete.

>Be white
>Be taxed the fuck out
>Money given to niggers
>Niggers rob me as if being robbed by the state isn't good enough already
>Post facts about race and crime
>Get called racist
>Fine, so be it, I'll just move to a whiter place
>Get called racist as the government forces niggers on every white neighborhood
I just want to live in a place with my similars for fuck sake.

>t. asking for a friend
fuck off datamining NSA/CIA/FBI nigger
we will NOT supply you with data

Shouldn't all pride be condemned?

White women stealing our money. White women always being portrayed as innocent even though they are a net drain on the economy. White women voting against the white man.

US isn't white. It belongs to the native people whites killed.

>Right of passage is being taken away by the illegal worker.
>Kids are being torpedod into college into mountains of debt and useless degrees
>The family unit is no longer the core of the ones lifestyle.

That's a sweeping generalization. There's a few loud women who play tag with babies, but you should remember there are female neets too just like you.

That is some bullshit. Almost nobody in the world is living on their native land. The Anglos tookBrittian from the Celts. The Japanese took Hokkaido from the Ainu. The Chinese took Taiwan from the Austronesians. The Hindus took India from the Dravidians. The Arabs took Morocco and Algeria from the Berbers. Should these people give up the lands they took?

And the natives killed each other and others long before that. What is sad is how whites somehow are morally obligated to let themselves be exterminated, walked all over and give their entire legacy away to non-whites who will most certainly destroy it and waste it (whites are doing a good job at that now too at the moment, thanks to subversion)

>They did it for their descendant.

Exactly. You didn't do shit, however.

I was part of the anonymous movement back during the scientology protests. When the Occupy movement happened and they introduced the progressive stack it showed me how the left really feels about people like me.
they hate us for no other reason than that we are white. they believe that white males dont deserve to have opinions, and that we are evil tyrants who must be overthrown. they would turn all of us into second class citizens at best, and slaves at worst if given the chance. they fucking hate whites, regardless of political affiliation.

The years have corrupted the family unit. People have become too accepting of out-of-wedlock pregnancies. Why can't we return to ostracism?!

>inheriting your parents mansion is the same thing as building it from scratch.

American Education.

White women must be kept in check. That's all I can say from my life's experience.

Impossible in a feminist society.

society alienates me

I want a gf and Theres no enough whites here send more or its literraly genocide

No, because that was their ancestors who did the conquering, not them. They aren't their ancestors. The people that the ancestors oppressed are just that, people. They have not been oppressed.

Stop being a bitch.

you first

ya know this is really funny, because it relies on them dehumanising nazi's, as though they were emotionless robots when of course they were ordinary german youth full of emotion and vigor.

I'm not oppressed, I'm exceptional and flourishing. You're just projecting.

The reality is much more simple: I hate leftists because they're collectivist r-selected vermin who are responsible for nearly 100 million deaths in the past century.

>Liberals actually believe this

And people of color are gradually taking away America from you. Don't fight it. It's just the natural order of things

;^)