KIM BTFO. NK WILL BE GLASSED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ILWSp0m9G2U
youtube.com/watch?v=u9h6-JBqcNY
youtube.com/watch?v=6WBG68VGw2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DIGITS FOR HAPPENING TOMORROW AT DAWN

Nothing is gonna happen, guys. Why don't we just have dinner and settle in for the night. Maybe do some shopping, you know?

ww3 begins right now

5 doll-hairs that China will ream Kimchi from their border.

have you guys confronted your shadow before the nuclear fallout?

Now!!!!

No happening. Trump is incompetent and can't get shit done.

Go President Pence!

Nah bro, shit will be nice and calm. Let's have a snack and relax to some television.

MY GOAL RIGHT NOW IS TO CONVINCE ONE (1) PERSON TO LEAVE Sup Forums AND LIVE A PRODUCTIVE LIFE.

IS THIS HOW YOU EXPECTED YOUR LIFE WOULD BE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG? YOU'RE SITTING ON AN IMAGE BOARD PROMOTING AND BUMPING FANTASY STORIES. IF YOU WERE BEING PRODUCTIVE AND ORGANIZING, DEBATING, SHARING IDEAS, ETC. OKAY, BUT THAT ISN'T WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

FUCKING WAKE UP YOU DOINKUSES...THIS ISN'T WHAT LIFE IS FOR...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

ITS HAPPENING. STOP SHILLING AND JUST ENJOY THE FUCKING SHOW THIS IS BIGGER THAN MEDIA MATTERS YOU FAGGOT

LETS GO BOYS!!!

No proof, FGT

YOU WONT STOP POL YOU FUCKING MORON

KILL YOURSELF

I HOPE YOU TAKE A DUMP AND ACCIDENTALLY DISEMBOWEL YOURSELF

Like the prophets once said...

is that picture real?

ITS HAPPENING

HAPPENING OVERDRIVE

youtu.be/ILWSp0m9G2U
Hope you make it

I'm going to leave Sup Forums to masturbate now because of you. Consider your work done
>captcha maple1

You cant sage if you post images

I want a happening with the norks just as much as everyone else but as usual nothing will happen. Same shit every year, US and South Korea do joint training and the norks tests some shit missiles.

POST YOUR WAR CRIES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOTHING IS HAPPENING, LOSERS.

GO WATCH A DOCUMENTARY.

GO PLAY A VIDEO GAME... EVEN THAT IS MORE PRODUCTIVE.

FUCKING STOP LARPING, LOSERS.

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

IM BRINGING MY (You) WITH ME FROM LAST THREAD...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROLL

IIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn, you got me.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHH.......YES YES YES YES.....AH AH AH...........DOOOOAAAAAAAWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUHH

YES YES YES

THE HAPPENING IS POSTPONED, BUT IT'S GOING TO BE 100x BIGGER THAN YOU EXPECT

TOMORROW IS A NORTH KOREA HOLIDAY

RIP

BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Holy fire will consume the land. Are you ready?

Up north about to go to work on the rig. Browsing Sup Forums. Get fucked

LET THE CHAOS FLOW

PRAISE KEK

Dude, People like us existed literally forever. My dad told me that when he was younger, those kind of guys were the "Radio amateurs" that tried to listen to find people from Hongkong to talkwith,

H A P P E N I N G

My dick is so big right now holy shit I can't feel my hands.

Burgers, just do it

youtube.com/watch?v=u9h6-JBqcNY

IT'S HERE

WTF, what's happening?

AAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAa

MY BODY IS READY PRAISE KEK

TOO MUCH!!! IT'S TOOO MUCH THE CHAOS BURNS!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=6WBG68VGw2Q

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY AHHHHHHHHHH

leave room for nige in the bunker lads!

Also who /500warhead/ target here? I got waterfront to one. 2000 fags cant compete

tonight

The time is nigh...

why is he sad?

Nuke Montana.
Noooo we can't stand the loss of sheep

TODAY IS NOT THE DAY LADS
WE HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT MORE

nothing ever
this is oroville general
post batteries

Why TF is Cheyenne geting hit so hard?

Burger will GTFO on 21 August by Abu Ali Kim !

NORAD

he wasn't expecting this level of digit gets...nice!

of course its real, im looking at it

We should all calm down. Nothing will happen, seriously guys. Go shopping, have fun with loved ones.

Do you have insider info?

howsabout some nice hot dogs

Before i go, if i get D.U.B.S. the third nuke will make anime become real.

Only shills and degenerates wish for North Korea to be nuked. It's South Korea that should be nuked.

digits will confirm you are incorrect sir.

>implying i have ones

T.Mussolini.

ah, it's ok kim were just joking. go back to your concubines our whatever. don't shoot anything off our you might be in trouble.

HAhahaha

t.kike

*loud nigra at 120,000 dB*

DO NOT BULLY

HE'S A GOOD BOY

I just realized
we're all so hyped for the happening here because we'd rather die in a nuclear war than keep living our boring lives

It is time.

just the beginning...USA next

>11
>it ends now
I think he wants you to stop and think for a moment.
Also plantmatter.

That's what happens when kikes take control of everything and we have nothing to live for.

Pretty much this.

nice get

we'd rather be in a post apocalyptic war then a post modern paradise where anyone can change their gender at will.

August 21st

Te despiertas a la hora de siempre porque ya no puedes dormir y no hay nada abierto

Wrong, cheeto man is going to get rekt by based kim

This.

I-IT'S NOT TRIPS OR BETTER SO IT DOESN'T COUNT RIGHT
I-IT'S NOT AN EVEN NUMBER OR A SEVEN SO IT DOESN'T COUNT RIGHT
RIGHT!?

Glad I invested in lead instead of gold and silver... Ive been waiting for the collapse since 98'. Sadly nothing ever really happens...

digits of true