This "Unite the Right" event was nothing more than a George Soros funded fiasco to make everyone on the Right look like...

This "Unite the Right" event was nothing more than a George Soros funded fiasco to make everyone on the Right look like racist and violent criminals. Whoever on the Right that showed up are nothing more than media whores who took the bait and made us all look like animals.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502668756348.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1502669904257.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isnt spencer pro gay marriage and universal healthcare

I guess the first problem is they tried to unite the right around a leftwing retard

No, I agree. This was too pat

This pic accurately describes the death of Sup Forums

Prove me wrong

It's more of the natsoc posters sperging out and calling everyone shill for just disagreeing on minor points that causes the quality posters to leave

a lot of oldfags I talk to who go on Sup Forums left or browse less and less because of that.

Spencer feels like that one meme spouting retard that always gets associated with Sup Forums. It's like he took the dumbest banter we had on here and tried to present it as scientific fact.

>Durr, unite the white
>Durr, Irish not white
>Slavs no white either
>Jews say they not white so not white

This idiot does more to divide than CTR. He can take his puffy nipples and fuck off.

>complaisn about death of Sup Forums
>uses meme flag

I completely agree, fellow magapede!
This is all an attempt by George Soros and the Deep State to take over America, Cernovich said so! SHADILAY!

Yes, and he's a "white nationalist" that married a Russian woman.

And he follows Aleksandr Dugin who calls for literally ending the world in the name of a reset for politics, and called for the right to support Tulsi Gabbard because of her policy on Syria.

Remind me why anyone follows this blatant CIA psyop faggot again?

Has anyone else notice a massive fall in the amount of posters using the Nazi flag, and a rise in posters using the American flag?

>a lot of oldfags I talked to who go on Sup Forums left or browse less and less because of that
Why do you lie like that faggot? Most fled to cripplechan after moot destroyed Sup Forums and GamerGate made it worse. In fact, almost all oldfags respect Hitler regardless of their political beliefs because they know deep down he was right

We will bully everyone until they conform or side with liberals and destroy themselves along with us.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502668756348.webm

t. newfag

I'm not just pulling this stuff out of my ass. I actually know people in real life who have browsed Sup Forums for years as well as people on the internet who have also browsed.

Sup Forums is immensely low quality compared to just 5 years ago

I am willing to bet actual money you don't even lift weights and are just a full on larper

Lurk more so you know how to not be so blatantly non white. The level of insecurity in a posters reply when met with our ideology is an obvious give away.

Sup nu-Sup Forums

>host "United the Right" event
>divide the right

Real fucking nice. Retarded color-revolutionary stormfags

>being polish
>missing the point
Shocker

>The level of insecurity in a posters reply when met with our ideology is an obvious give away.

It's not insecurity, it's frustration.

it's amazingly annoying how many Natsoc posters here try to act very tough but they just waste their time on video games and browsing /r9k/

You'd imagine if they were as enamored with their cause, they'd be lifting weights, reading at least 2 books a week, learning how to make and appreciate art, how to fight, how to shoot, how to dress, and getting married by 25 to have more than 4 kids.

But you don't find that. Because it's hard to do and typing about it is much easier.

If everyone were like The Golden One, the culture war would be won TOMORROW.

True Sup Forums is Libertarian.

All we can tell you, any other whites here, is we will seek to cement ourselves among the " right " and force whites to choose to either ally with liberal/civic nats kekistanis and destroy themselves just to destroy us, or man up and stop associating with foreigners and join us.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502669904257.webm

the finish line of the redpill process is neo-reactionary

>tripfagging when he has no actual reason to do so

again, do you do something as basic and ideal for an aryan man as lifting weights or are you just another opinionated schmuck ruining our movement?

>natsoc posters sperging out and calling everyone shill
That sounds more like the civic nationalists who call everybody who disagrees with Trump Shariablue. They are retarded enough to make any excuse for him and blame anything bad on Jared and not on Trump himself who is the one making the decisions. NatSoc has always been here back since this place was /new/ and we have always had the same goal just a different method of achieving it.

You're making baseless claims that can be made against anyone. Do not make any more fallacies. And GoldenOne does not punch right, cuck.

>Whoever on the Right that showed up are nothing more than media whores who took the bait and made us all look like animals.

some people probably meant well but were screwed
Red Ice were somehow hacked while in transit and their entire site and database apparently were nuked

I understand that no ideology is perfect for every situation, and no ideology can last eternally. So what happens when there is nothing threatening you or your people anymore?

>NatSoc has always been here back since this place was /new/ and we have always had the same goal just a different method of achieving it.
yes, you guys have

I think the older base of natsocs were actually educated or at least knew how to handle themselves in a discussion.

Now, since the election gave so many new users to Sup Forums, every dumbfuck who so easily buys into propaganda will watch Die Flut Kommt a million times and proceed to shitpost everywhere

>more of the natsoc posters sperging out and calling everyone shill for just disagreeing on minor points
The NatSoc posters are the quality posters. The newfags are fucking cancer.
You mention the JQ once and they go on some tirade about how you're some agent trying to discredit Sup Forums by making it look anti-semitic.
Newfags are a perfect example why immigration is terrible. They can't assimilate.

>And GoldenOne does not punch right,
Thank you for confirming you have no idea how to spar and the different kinds of punches you can utilize

Go larp elsewhere

you must find your own personal struggles as a civilian such as competition in athletics, art, cooking, etc.

That creates a sense of purpose to keep striving and not give in to original sin.

I use a trip in /gif/ due to no i.d's and cucks try to pretend to be me and post cuck shit if I don't

>left continues to call the right racists
>the cucks we don't want will move center or turn blue dog
>fractured base will cause republican loses and more redpilling
>the right will actually consists of rightists again

if all you care about is republicans winning, then fuck you

You just made yourself look like the biggest newfaggot redditor by thinking " punching right " means physical real life punching right.

The reason Christianity works so well with western society, both now and in the past, is because it is taken very seriously. People don't sperg out and force that shit on others, and the upper echelons of government and company aren't mindlessly devout.

>he doesn't know how to punch!
>get called out
>uh uh I meant in a metaphorical abstract way!

you can't make this shit up

Shit I meant to say isn't taken very seriously.

That picture doesn't even make fucking sense

I'm not so sure about that

>wow, an american flag that hates Richard Spencer, Hitler, and Lauren Southern
>im so surprised, and I have full confidence that this person is indeed white!

bump

by the fact you don't really know the proper context of greentexting, it's obvious you're still pretty new here

I'm guessing you've been browsing for 2 years at most

That's because it's a copied and shat on version of a real meme. All the Trumpfags do is that. Sadly, I don't have the original.

@137475856
I'm not going to give you a (You) because your shitposting is depressingly shit. Do the world a favour and kill yourself.
Its just some nu-pol fantasy

Everyone has the right to peacefully protest whatever they want

The career paid activists and hired thugs are the cancer that WILL give the government a green light to end civil liberty

>The reason Christianity works so well with western society, both now and in the past, is because it is taken very seriously.
But it was enforced pretty heavily. If you were an atheist a hundred years ago you would look like a satanist and be shunned by society. Nowadays the pope kisses shitskin feet and is openly marxist and atheism is seen as normal. Some level of force is always required to keep things intact.
Libertarianism just like Christianity is only worthwhile when it specifically has something it wants to preserve beyond freedom that people are willing to work for. NatSoc was only ever a means to enforcing morality on it's citizens. Private property was always allowed and given time Germany probably could have become libertarian after people took the Nation seriously again.

>Prove me wrong.
no

You're cringe worthy. If you're white then at least I am fine with it.

Sup Forums was a natsoc containment board from the very beginning. People are calling you a shill because you're a shill.

You're white but all you have is your skin color. No talents at playing music, no talents at making art.

No body created by dedication at the gym. No idea perhaps how to shoot a gun outside of video games. Perhaps even still a virgin.

What use are you to this movement aside from your presence?

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter terrorists as well as the ANTIFA terrorists?

JIDF should be in there early on

>BLOWTORCHES
>BRICK-SIZED STONES
>COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
>URINE
>CHEMICAL WEAPONS,

Need some undeniable proof of this plz
Trying to convince people to "condemn violence on both sides" is actually a lot more difficult than they put on.

I'm getting too good at realizing the psychology of the non white in reaction to certain ideology/imagery and thus being able to realize what they are.

I'm not a racial supremacist. All you people have to do is accept racial preservationist goals instead of considering them somehow a threat to you.

>I'm getting too good at realizing the psychology of the non white in reaction to certain ideology/imagery and thus being able to realize what they are.

I am a white nationalist but I actually want to emulate my beliefs by actually striving towards becoming an ideal of some sort to better represent my ideology.

What do you do? blog?

You realize that all it takes is a couple of oldfags to not only change the narrative on this board, but the whole political landscape, right? Look at what happened within the span of two months, as the political fabric of reality went from le ebin kekistan skeptic, to fullblown altright stronghold.

You're the one that is butthurt and attacking nat soc and then making weird ad hom baseless claims.

I only saw one guy with a spray can that was spraying fire at a guy holding a nazi flag

UTR was on his birthday after all.

>a FUCKING leaf

This "Unite the Right" event was nothing more than a George Soros funded fiasco to make everyone on the Right look like racist and violent criminals. Whoever on the Right that showed up are nothing more than media whores who took the bait and made us all look like animals.

Prove me wrong.

>Prove me wrong.
Richard Spencer, David Duke, or any of the major organizers had nothing to do with the car incident.
Prove me wrong.

>Yes, and he's a "white nationalist" that married a Russian woman.

Another "Slavs aren't White" kike shill? Get the fuck out.