Maybe Trump isn't as compromised as we thought

Maybe Trump isn't as compromised as we thought

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
youtube.com/watch?v=JSOoh_bbvwU
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346544-dreamhost-claims-doj-requesting-info-on-visitors-to-anti-trump-website
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is such an idiot. If he was the 4d chess master drumpfies claim he would use this attack to clamp down on violent protesters and jail antifa as terrorists

>guise i kissed the medias ass and betrayed you and the media still are meen to me, pls halp.
if podesta and hillary arent in prison within 2 months, trump is a kike pedophile. period.

THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!
!!

MAGA

>trying to please the media
>Ever
i thought he was playing 4d chess? how did he NOT know the simple rule of "NEVER try pleasing the left"

>finish press conference
>"Mr President are we going to have a press conference? Why aren't you answering questions?"
>"We just had one"
>"Are you going to disavow the Charlottesville incident?"
>"I did"
>CNN proceeds to run headline saying Trump refuses to disavow
These fucks are really being nasty. I hope they all burn

Like a fucking Boss.

BASED

fake news just doesnt know when to shut up

typical baby Trump

Sad!

Aaaaaand we're back in fucking business bois

They asked him 50 times to disavow david duke and he did it everytime. If these nazi larpers want to make a difference, they've got the wrong target.

>Maybe Trump isn't as compromised as we thought
He's still an asshole for failing to call out Antifa and I'm probably going to be pissed off at him for the better part of a week.
Leftists has killed way more people then we have and they weren't being attacked at the time by the people they were killing.
The fat fuck could have at least added violent leftist agitators into his list of condemned enemies.

>#Fake News
You tried

And then lefties would claim he's jailing people for protesting, there's no winning with lefties

They're defective

Another bullet for Trump to use in 2020 reelection. Anyone who runs against Trump is going to be annihilated by all the ammunition he is stock piling right now.

Well lookee here we got ourselves a genuine political phenom here to drop the golden truths! Tell us more ....so thirsty

If you jail all of the lefties, they can't vote.

Who have the leftists killed?

Charlottesville was only to make Trump look good

Antifa is a problem, but the biggest problem is the media.
KTF

CNN is ridiculous. The world is at the edge of nuke conflict and all they talk about is Trumps phrasing of his condemnation (which they fundamentally agree on) of a group that is labeled part of a movement (they're not) that was crushed 70 odd years ago.
It's madness. Aren't there some kind of licensing conditions for TV channels in the US? They are playing a dangerous game with the public. Ethics in journalism couldn't be more dead.

His buddy, Jeff Epstein, and his labor secretary know he is a pedo. That's why Acosta got the job, saved Epstein from years in prison for fucking kids

The point is to put them in jail, not "win with lefties"

Everyone other than trump knows hes wasting his time sucking up to them. They choose kim jong over him

But we coulda used this to jail those larping antifa faggots. And hes blowing it

That's not what THIS tweet is though, he knew the apology would fail, and now he can tweet this out.
He has both "apologized" AND "not bent the knee" to them, a win-win.

Dallas Police officers

Scalise almost killed

Pennsylvania Democrat kills his Republican neighbor over political disagreement.

Trump is love. Trump is life.

Mostly a bunch of cops and America's spirit

>Who have the leftists killed?
Facts suck, don't they. And this we BEFORE you nigger BLM buddies started murdering cops. Also there's that whole Muslims vote for Democrats problem you ought to think about.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. We can't let this moran stay in office

These replies and sprinkle in some various nogs at other BLM protest and a big heap of a few million dollars of property damage.

Don't forget the massive amount of illegals and dead people that are voting for the dems

This is already the case.

If you removed felony restriction for voting many states would instantly flip blue even with Trump's margins in the election.

>moran
Commies can't even fucking spell.

>Dead people votes
Typical Nazi shitlord. Respect the dead, they deserve a say in politics

Well then you're obviously a libertard that believes whatever the tv people tell them

>tfw the drug war was Nixon's masterplan to remove liberals from the voting population

The dead have no rights

Who cares what lefties think? Put the fags in camps.

>cops
>doing what's right
>not being low-IQ power-tripping assholes

youtube.com/watch?v=JSOoh_bbvwU

Thats why Watergate happened, Nixon was a threat so they created a controversy big enough to get him out

>Much poopooganda
This is just like that time on battle of seats
You Trumper Dumpers are so fucking stupid

I'm starting to think the man's actually got a plan.
>media trying to create a spectacle out of a traffic accident
>demanding he disavow nazis
>'yeah sure I don't agree with those fellas'
>they keep pushing
>somehow manages to make it all about the media being a bunch of lying jews
>while that very same media is still trying to fan the flames and make something out of the traffic accident
>totally discrediting their reporting on the incident and rally

Your great grandparents must be rolling in their graves

Normie

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346544-dreamhost-claims-doj-requesting-info-on-visitors-to-anti-trump-website

1.3 million antifa IP addresses requested by the DOJ.

Get fucked commies.

My great grandparents were cremated lol

Sounds about right. . Im raging mad at the supposed quiters of the reactionary force known as alt right though and he seemed like one of them earlier.

Condemning nazis is only going to force moderates into violence.

>NORMIE REEEEEEE
the right can't meme, it's so sad
Unlike you beta bitch Trumper dumpers I'm a redpilled commie who doesn't watch TV

Like a dreidle

Hopefully the list is given to the public, I wouldn't mind having their IP adresses

Condemning Nazis is a must to make those tardlords stop
It's not going to force anyone into action except more LARPs where you get BTFO

>FUCK WHITE HELP
>H-HELP ME WHITE PEOPLE

Wanna keep going? I can do this all day

Antifa will be found at fault for charlotte and declared terrorist organization. mark my words.

You're a retarded sheltered boy. If you're a commie you haven't experienced life and hardship.

No. Your flag needs to be matched with an equal and opposite flag. A snek wont do

This was the play all along for Trump. They knew his apology would 'not be enough' since they made him apologize for no reason. I am spreading th pills to normies about the hypocrisy now. Bring up Dallas sniper 5 dead cops protecting blacks protesting white cops. Killed by a BLM black nationalist/separatist, and Obama goes and condemns the actual Dallas PD during the memoria service. Read Obamas remarks or tell it to people.

EVERYONE!
PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT TRUMP'S DOING
NOT WHAT HE'S SAYING!

Marked and checked. Can't wait to see it not happen. You are evil unloved little shits and deserve to be killed or separated from functioning society

>Who have the leftists killed?

recently?
Robert King Bullock, aged 37 is one that comes to mind
>mfw I guess bike lock dude doesn't count since he scored to deaths

Yea well next time Trump don't listen to your Jewess daughter and make a special point of decrying everyone the Jews in particular, don't like.

You looked real shit today Trump. Real shit.
And we don't forget.

Now ask yourself: Should I have googled before posting this, to see if perchance this is exactly what God Emperor Trump is doing?
Oh my bad, you are a shill, carry on.

Trips don't lie?

Let's not forget the liberal psycho who shot up a bunch of conservative politicians playing baseball

What a jew.

Can't OD the sheeple on red pills. All he did was condemned everyone and limbs flipped shit. Now he has directly condemned the 'far right' racist or w/e. Remember to fight publically in the middle.

I can do your mother all day because she is giving ongoing consent.
>Hardship
White "nationalists" haven't experienced hardship. Ever read mein kampf? You faggots have experienced no struggles or hardship. You're just upset because a black guy cut you in line or some shit. Communism is full if hardship as we fight for better equality and stop the privileged rich

(checked)

clearly not

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Sheeple
>Redpills
Open your fucking eyes, pol is a board of sheeple who are kept in line with redpills. Think for yourself

How long did it take you to come up with that reply? I'm just enjoying this little exchanging of words we're having :)

This whitepilled the fuck out of me, I love Trump

I'd be happier exchanging bodily fluids

Thats what the redpill is bro

CHECK THOSE DIGITS

STAND WITH THE PRESIDENT
IGNORE THE LYINGPRESS

I don't think that most people really believe he's racist. That's just become a useless term to use against people that you disagree with. There is nothing in the arena of race that Trump could do or say to get people who are currently calling him a racist to stop. He'd have to go along with things like climate change, wealth redistribution, lgbtlmnop issues, etc, to get even a hint of support from that crowd.
He comes out and denounces everything and everyone that they want him to but now it's "oh he took too long, he wasn't forceful enough, it wasn't sincere".

>1 person dies
>he totally cucks out
>MUH FAKE NEWS

Can cheeto man get shot and at least be a martyr or do something useful?

Your "redpills" have ruined the lives of your own people. Keep herding to the cliff, retards

fuck off to where you came from you cretins

May have ruined their lives but im doing great :)

WE never thought he was compromised.

WE understand that he's fighting an incredibly difficult battle and it won't all be plain sailing

OP, who is not one of us, is a 1 post by this ID dummy

Better make sure you are using a proxy son. The noose is tightening.

>Hur dur day of the rope
Your fatass can't even use a rope effectively. At the very least you're immune to roping since we'd need a solid mile to get around your neckchin

yes and let mike "Shock the Gays" Pence in? I didn't think so

>Antifa will be found at fault for charlotte and declared terrorist organization. mark my words.
Antifa is already considered a terrorist organization in New Jersey. It needs to be a 50-state thing.

Die

Damn, this really made me think

>I'd be happier exchanging bodily fluids
That must explain why you suck so much dick.

Are you upsetti that your ravioli retardioli can't hand running a nation?
Don't drop your spaghetti

>Your fatass can't even use a rope effectively.
You can't even get a hard-on, so don't lecture us about using equipment.

I think he quit, must have realized I baited his commie ass
#BETTERDEADTHANRED

>Implying I'm gay
I meant stabbing you. Though I guess you'd be the only one giving

Fuck fascists

Cringe

>I have no arguments at all.
2ยข has been deposited into your account, shill.