Bakery owners have the right to deny service to fags!

>Bakery owners have the right to deny service to fags!

>GoDaddy has no right to deny service to Stormfront!

So, which is it, Sup Forums?

its not hard to transfer a domain. literally who cares

>Bakery owners have the right to deny service to fags!
by law they don't so shouldn't this same interpretation of the law protect Daily Stormer or Stormfront or whoever?

So you're supporting kicking faggots out of bakeries?

GoDaddy does have the right to deny the dailystormer. Its a free market. Bitch

Everything they say is vaginism

I am actually ok with that, freedom of association and all. If you want a an all white business/school what ever, fine, if you want a faggot filled bakery go nuts, if you want a nigger filled school that does nothing but steal their money, thats cool to, get the govt out of it and find a way to fund it privately then knock yourself out. Tldr Go daddy and google can be shit and drive away customers if that is their wish.

Except, legally they can't. I can't deny someone service because I hate gays.

>all white school

Good luck with that. Well, unless you're a liberal kike like Samantha Bee. Although at that point is it really white or just (((white)))?

You have the right to deny service to anyone, but faggot liberals whine and sue and ruin businesses that deny customers based on legal beliefs. I am all for personal freedoms as long as they apply regardless of ideology. Why is equality such a hard concept to grasp when it includes right-leaning individuals?

Bakeries are private enterprises whose purpose is to bake cakes

go daddy is a platform provider for speech which is proactively banning certain speech all while heavily using governmental infrastructure.

>exactly the same dufus

This. Leftshits need to make up their minds. If fags aren't allowed fagcakes, then Stormtards aren't allowed their Daily Stormer. But since faggots can force God-fearing Americans to bake cake for those faggots, Stormtards should be allowed to get their Daily Stormer from GoDaddy, even if physical and deadly force must be employed to enforce "equality" in treatment.

I know, that's why the system is not equal, the rules are not applied equally. Only white people are punished for the behaviors that are either ignored or encouraged in nonwhites/jews.

personally i believe any company or buisness should be able to dicate when and what services they offer to who and where. PERIOD. if i have a buisness and i want to deny services to handicapped people that should be my right

Free speech is a constitutional right afforded to us by the first amendment

Freedom of religion is also a constitutional right.

Any questions?

The problem with the bakery was the government stepping in and shutting them down.

Boycotting by private citizens of the bakery or GoDaddy is acceptable.

Someone who is born gay or born black doesn't get to choose how they are treated by other people. If you say hateful things to other people, that's your choice.

Racists are not a protected class.

Rascist views are protected by the constitutional first amendment

everyone is protected by the law equally in this country faggot

Both.
The stormcucks should just find a new domain provider

>born gay
lol this meme is still around?

But yelling fire in a movie theater isn't.

At some point, your words create violence. Why can't you take responsibility for that?

>your words create violence

You're right. Ban the Koran.

how are you this fucking ignorant about what a protected class is

White people who march and don't get the police shooting them are a protected class.

I'd actually be pretty happy with that, any religious texts that incite violence should also be banned.