So when are we going to tear down the statue of Lenin in Seattle Washington?

So when are we going to tear down the statue of Lenin in Seattle Washington?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sN49lsoTBy8
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one gives a shit, unlike leftists we don't get upset over someone else's statue.

It was put their as a art piece and not sanctioned by anyone either. Shits straight from commie poorupe. No tax payer money went to this ironically enough unlike the monuments to traitors and losers some lil bitches cry about being moved.

Last I checked someone got triggered enough to kill someone.

Never, because statues don't offend me and I have more important things to do, like go to work, as opposed to acting like a bitch progressive that gets offended by inanimate objects.

So you won't mind Swastikas and burning crosses either?

>Freemason symbol in the background
PURE COINCIDENCE, GOYIM!

Buy large amounts of animal blood and poor it over it. Take pics and report back to us.

We need to tear it down

>traitors and losers
They lost, yes, but they sure as fuck were not traitors. Go read a history book. A real one.

Go for the Pike statute
It is the only Confederate statue on Federal land

youtube.com/watch?v=sN49lsoTBy8

Only if they're in my lawn and fuck up my grass. Symbols and words. Holy fuck, you are turning into an SJW and you don't even see it.

Never because all those supposedly white nationalists never actually fight what needs to be fought, so it'll stay up forever. T hat's why I don't support those fags, they talk tough all the time but never have the fucking balls or the brains to fight the real fights

Lenin was the First American Super Hero. He ran the underground railroad, created reservations to save First Nations from more genocide, freed the slaves, gave women the right to vote, declared blacks fully human, personally beat Adolph Hitler in numerous arm wrestling matches and told gorbachav to tear down that wall.

I'm reporting you for white terror.

It doesn't look like you can even get leverage on it to pull it down. You'd have to do something else

likely never, we don't want to upset the media and the leftists!!!

The sooner we remove the statue of the mass murdering Jew the better.

You can only beat Lenin in an arms race that causes Lenin to collapse from within. Seattle needs nukes to free it from that despot

Doesn't it bother you that everything white and normal is being erased and white people replaced with alien races? Just shut up and die is the message we whites are getting from you fags. Pic related is the answer to the problems here, right buddy?

>Fight against the commies.
>Media makes them look like martyrs and forms a false narrative that they are freedom fighters.
>Turns moderates and everyone else against you,
>Sets the movement back decades.
The only way this would work is to remove the media from false reporting.

THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!

MAGA

That thing is 5 meters tall and made of bronze, but by all means burgers, attempt to tear it down without being btfo by cops

Seriously, WTF?

This should be the next "Unite the Right" imho. What could unite the right better than fighting against commie jews? Send this to Anglin ASAP

see

I agree, but Seattle is full of Commies

Do you not know how many power tools and equipment burgers have? We are burgers.

Why's there a giraffe standing behind his shoulder? I know I see apes on one side and a single giraffe. Wtf?

I think it'd be far better if some artistically inclined anons turned it into a Hitler statue.

Just don't half-ass it. Unfortunately, his arm isn't raised.

PNW user here. Count me in.

Here in bongland all our tools are confiscated because they could be used as weapons

The Lenin statue gets dressed up in silly clothing for special occasions, and people generally don't treat it with any respect. If you want to strike at leftism in America, there are much better targets.

That said, some thermite would do the trick if you really wanted to take it down.

It's vandalized all the time and 99% of leftists don't give a shit

When having a culture war it's best to look to pop culture for inspiration.

I'm in Seattle, let me know when.

I understand this was an unsanctioned art installation, like the bull on wall street is.

So wouldn't it just be better to erect a defiant statue of Ronald Reagan in front?

>Last I checked someone got triggered enough to kill someone.
non-sequitur

Bartmind

why the fuck is there a statue of Lenin in america? remove this shit at once!

when are we gonna tear down everything that offends anyone

Ok let's vandalize it now. In fact let's vandalize it so horribly they have to remove the statue completely.

No one here cares about the statue. Don't cause trouble over there traffic is already bad. Knock it off

Unless we do this at 3am it's going to be impossible. Seattle is full of liberals who worship this statue.

>the guys who rose up in armed insurrection against the rightful government of the United States were not traitors
If the Confederates weren't traitors, there's no such thing as treason.

No, because it's all people trying to get you to react like an idiot and not even remotely common place outside of lefty college campuses and leddit. It's a game plan and you're playing right into it.

Maybe you have a low IQ, but if you truly believe 13% of the population will outbreed the majority, or that statues are a replacement for reading a book, you may be retarded. If you're influenced by a statue or offended by one, you're retarded and have thin skin.

I'm not playing the progressive, post modernist, Marxist play book and I'm not validating them with outrage over a fucking statue.

Stop posting this fake shit in every fucking thread.

I like it! Will be tough to take his head though, it's still cast bronze. Any suggestions for cutting through?

Just need someone with a water cutter and a 350 pickup. Plenty of both up here

Seattle here. No one gives a shit about this statue. It's been in Fremont for decades. People regularly deface it, cover it in stickers, dress it in drag and put make up on it.

It's a local oddity that no one gives much thought to.

>but they sure as fuck were not traitors.
why weren't they convicted of treason then?

We can deface it at 3am no problem. But can we take his head?

I cannot wait to fuck with this statue. And I already know how.

Print out pictures of every innocent person killed under Lenin. Starved peasants, frozen White Army soldiers, Orthodox priests and nuns, show the destroyed towns, farms, churches, stores, military barracks, hospitals, cultural sites, etc. One page per. Place at the state. Then have the dead Czar's son's body shown. Contact a local Church (preferably Russian Orthodox, for obvious reasons), and get them to participate in a candlelight vigil for those killed under communism. Go to a Russian-language Church or community center (there are several in Whatcom country; trust me I use to live there) and have the older folks give their horror stories about living under communism.

In other words, use this to show that WE have the moral highground.

More of pic related would be nice. Let's see if the commies can dish what they serve.

It has to be done at the right time and in the right manner.

They are no different. Flipside of the pathetic same coin. Some imaginary bogeyman is keeping them from fulfilling their special snowflake potential. SJW/BLM faggots = White Supremacist/Natsoc faggots.

I wish they would him this way

How much noise will that make at 3am during head removal?

Btw, that statue is FUCKING huge. Taking it down is gonna be difficult

Which is exactly why it should be done. The Antifa would chimp out and trash the entire city.

>Zygimantas Pavilionis, envoy to Washington D.C. from Lithuania, referred to the 2014 Russian military intervention in Ukraine by saying, "In Seattle, I saw that ugly monument to Lenin there" and warning that "one day you will wake up and instead of 'Go Huskies'" Seattle residents will instead see Russian license plates on military vehicles in their city.
We nuke Seattle

How could we take it down?

If we use powertools to cut off it's head I suggest we dress up as construction workers just in case because they'll be loud af.

Almost forgot; let's have some kid gloves on this one. I think IF we do this right, we can the public on our side on this issue. I'm not saying we can't have fun and use our meme tactics, I'm just saying caution is key.

>antifag tore down a confederate status and put up an antifag flag where the statue used to be
we're getting blown the fuck out.... i thought people would support us.. what the fuck is going on?

it's not fair...

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS!

Maybe you would have a point if your faggot ass didn't forget that the majority of the world is brown and Ted Kennedy promised that the immigration act would not change the racial makeup of America

there is a lenin statue in washington??

While we're at it we need to do something about this piece of communist shit in downtown Seattle. It's called "The Hammering Man" installed in 1991.

How about a KFC bucket full of 5-minute epoxy cement over the head?

>the guys who rose up in armed insurrection against the rightful government of the Britain were not traitors
If the colonists weren't traitors, there's no such thing as treason.

>People regularly deface it, cover it in stickers, dress it in drag and put make up on it.
>It's a local oddity that no one gives much thought to
Evidence that bad grammar leads to bad logic, and incoherence.

It would take forever, what powertools can effectively take at least the head off such a large statue?

id suggest using an ice pick

Agreed. Seems we had a common goal of simply outraging the progressive pussies with frog memes and clever antics, and have attracted low IQ white niggers that take the memes seriously and actually believe the memes are a political ethos and not just for the bantz... It's pottery, how stupid some people are.

Listen I have lived in Seattle a long time. You could not bring it down even if you wanted to. The fact that this is even a thread proves someone is trying to set people up. Fuck off

Kek.
Where is this from?

That retard on Saturday fucked up our movement. Things were going so well before, we were gaining so much momentum.

If you can't pull it down or cut it up, what if one were to weld something in addition on the statue's head or face like a box? There's no fixing that. They'd have to take it down.

>tfw forgot gif related
At least these guys got me covered.

Are you in seattle?

I'm sure there's an appropriate tool for cutting cast bronze. Clearly they had to use something for the actual sculpting so I'd research on that angle there should be methods and means of cutting into this stuff in a reasonable quick manner.

Try user and I'll slice you crotch to crown with my sickle desu

>Listen I have lived in Seattle a long time.

my condolences. stay strong.

>If the colonists weren't traitors, there's no such thing as treason.
Completely different, and you know it. Lazy analogy.

do it

Why?

You welfare trash hate laborers?

Those digits tho

3-4 high horsepower vehicles and few meters of rope, thats how.

That would take several hours, we'd most likely be confronted by then, if not by leftists then by the cops.

This statue nearly always has blood painted on its hands because people see it as more a reminder of something terrible rather than something to idolize. Plus it is defaced for several other reasons regularly.

Also, it's in the middle of a densely populated late night bar district so good luck ever finding time to do anything to it without the cops being there almost immediately.

Your target is shit and you're retarded.

bronze is reasonable soft. A cutting disk can do it. Even acid might do the trick.

Sell it for scrap..prolly 30 grands worth of copper there

funniest gif I think I've ever seen holy shit

just imagining what all the people watching thought in that moment, all those that lived through communism. It's too perfect

Just pretend to be homeless, it's a get out of jail free card around here.

If you really want to get them going just paint a gold kike star on it. Actually, I can even make a large vinyl star if someone wants to get it done seriously.

The joke went over your head.

Good thinking. This is how they dress up here.