NORTH KOREA "BACKS OFF" ON THREATENED MISSILE STRIKE ON GUAM

wsj.com/amp/articles/north-korea-backs-off-guam-missile-attack-threat-1502751054

What a pussy

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11904494
twitter.com/hani_op0
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-report-idUSKCN1AU2GH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Expected to be honest.
China wasn't going to be on board with them to the point of nuking anyone.
North Korea is USA's little bitch re-confirmed.

don't believe him, purposeful distraction

what a fucking surprise, nothing happened

>that picture
Kim jong un is bretty hot desu senpai

>US on high alert as satellites observe North Korea moving missiles into position

>nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11904494

idk

Change your flag faggot.

preparing to strike =\= striking

Kimmy wanted to press a button if he decided the time was right. How do you expect him to press the button if the missles aren't in place? NK is a faggot pussy state and their leader is not only incompetent but also too hot-headed to remain in power. I say us assassinates this little bitch

Comfy friend?

I bet this will get ignored as happeningfags spam the board

>pussy
>for not wanting china to fuck their shit inside and out

yeah go neck yourself OP

Nah, still have to got to South Korea for six months, for no reason.

You'll be okay kim wont do shit.

He's waiting until GoT finale to see if he should nuke, sources familiar with the way he thinks says.

>TAHH RAHH AMEWICAN SCUM PEEG I SHOOT MISSUH ATCHU
>RAHH I OBLITERATE HEARTLAND OF US
>ME WANT MORE FOOD AND FORUN AIDE WAHHHH
>RAHH RAHH I HIT GUAM SHUT UP AMEWICAAAA
DT: Fucking do it you bitch, we'll destroy you with fire and fury. You will be in so much trouble your country and its regime will be fucking obilterated instantly.
>o-oh... osanku amewica, we no hit gwam, ohrooo.....
>I WAIT AND SEE, DEN AMEWICAN PIG WILL SUFFER

Yeah... kimmy's a little whiny bitch.

He's got the hairline of an ashtray.

Big fat squirting pussy Kim desu

Where does it say "backs off"?

obviously photoshopped, they release these in broken english

Lel

Maybe if we all call him a pussy he will see it and go through with it.

as expected

Looooooool

No shit Sherlock. Kim knows he will die if he does anything... why commit suicide when you are god of your nation and have infinite sex slaves... ain't gonna happen.

well yeah. Their contry is held together by sticks. Aircraft are falling apart.

Whining and screaming is cheap.

picture related: North Korean drone

Gay. Fuck you kim.

>What a pussy

Wow, you actually wanted them to hit Guam? Are you a fucking traitor?

I wanted him to cause the death of his own awful regime faggot

screaming and whining about hitting the us with "unrelenting fire" for months and then getting cold feet when us pushes back is kim being a pussy. him being a pussy is not related to whether or not i want him to do it. damn you're retarded.

Trump initiated the first phase of sanctions against China today. PRC realized the USA wasn't fucking around and sobered up fast. It's nice to have a president who doesn't give a fuck.

Have we advanced in technology enough to detect if Crystal Palace got nuked or not without having them confirm it on the radio?

They got there ass handed to them by Huddersfield on Saturday, I can tell you that much

twitter.com/hani_op0

Wow, so does this mean Donald drumpf is literally a bigger bully than North Korea? Ugh how problematic. Cringe.

>citing a sandnigger as source
"""Great"""" Br*tain

Everyone knew it, NK has never done shit they just shoot empty threats to get some food for their starving population

wow what a surprise
just like the last time they threatened Guam

KIM FUCKING DO IT!!!!

That article isn't entirely accurate. He never said he wouldn't do it, he said he wanted more time to analyze the US's actions before deciding to strike. Whether that's a signal he's backing off or not, I'm not sure, but that article is severely misleading either way.

It's more likely that Trump gave money to Chinese business, or a heavy concession to China. Trump and Xi just spoke on the phone a few days ago

Yeah but this time they have nukes though. What's the over under of them already blowing through their Ukraine supply and they have nothing left?

yeah, burgers are gullible cunts.

meme his sexual reassignment surgery! we have to provoke him!

That was the plan all along.
NK are masters of brinkmanship, and if you see this as weakness you're sorely mistaken

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Trump stood up to that fat commie and he backed off.

He is much kinder than his father and we should try to work with him.

trump doesn't have his DM's open on twitter asstard.

Kim NoDong

fake news

The only places that are following that singular Korean report are Reuters and wsj.

you can take both of those with buckets of salt

>Backing off
He was never going to do anything ever. Not sure how old you are but North Korea does threats like these every other year. Then the media jumps on the bandwagon for ratings.

America once again whipped out it's big cut peen and the Asians went full cuck with their tiny dicks in their hands

I'm so surprised.

WHY DIDN'T YOU APPEASE THEM DRUMPH!!!?!?!?!

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-report-idUSKCN1AU2GH

This is the original article that led to the inaccurate WSJ one. Though I'm somewhat skeptical if this one is accurate considering most sources say the report only signified that Kim had read the strike plans and had not given any decision, so I think there could possibly be a mistranslation or misunderstanding on one of the ends reporting this.

don't let the news fasten your thoughts, it is going to happen

WIN SO MUCH

THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY RUNS ON ANTI-AMERICAN RHETORIC THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO ABILITY TO ATTACK US THEY ARE DYING OF STARVATION THIS FUCKING DUMBASS COUNTRY IS LITERALLY GETTING PARANOID OF LITERAL POOR ASS THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES AND EVERYONE IS CONVINCED THAT THIS IS SOMEHOW POSSIBLE FUCK THIS COUNTRY

The Norks already showed us that they can launch without us spotting the missiles, they did so with the last ICBM test

They wouldn't be rolling out missiles in daytime from known launch locations if they really intended an attack

This. A jewters (reuters) article said he's sitting on his haunches observing for a "bit" longer. Those two things (OP's and that) dont mix

Audible kek

wrong, they released a statement from the dprk stating he was watching and waiting

aka: kimmy was blowing smoke

>all these assblasted fatmurrilards pretending that they wouldn't lose to the DPRK within five minutes

He's never had real strike capabilities until now, I think time is needed to see if he'll use them or at least use them to try to extort countries. Whatever happens in these next few weeks is a good indicator of how this is going to end.

Really? No decoys? No threatening posture? Cuban crisis number two? Question is is dont they think it could be destroyed? Why hasnt it been? This is so fucky

No surprise. If Kimmy launches even a symbolic attack at the US he knows North Korea is glassed.

They have functioning warheads and functioning ICBMs, it's entirely possible. They won't attack though because what they really want is an end to sanctions and they're retarded enough to think this will get it for them.

Manufactured bullshit from Trump.

There was never any threat.

Kim knows he'll get blown the fuck out. People who act like he's a madman with nothing to lose are morons. He has fucking everything to lose. Would you want to give up your harem of qt nork girls in exchange for nuclear fire?

Anyone have the painting of Donald Trump lounging with a giant penis?

Why drop this so quickly? The rhetoric definitely ratcheted up. And theyve ALWAYS had sanctions

The last ICBM test was done at night from a never used before launch location and was not spotted before launch

Tired of winning yet?

>dont let the news give you information about world events and politics

okay let me get my crystal ball and view the world through my all-seeing third eye

Oh wait, can't I just use yours instead?

But i meant the fact they moved them into offensive position today

You have THAAD and at least one carrier battle group within range of any Nork trajectory. Guam will be fine even if missiles are launched.

It was posturing.
It was allway just posturing.

>that dominance assertion

I see the happening is iminent, prepare, 2 hours left

They have those because they literally have nothing otherwise. There is literally no reason for them to attack anyone unless they just really want to be completely overrun by the US or China. I don't get how people are convinced they want a fight.

I dont buy it. Isnt kim just as fucked as him?

such a man

you don't see these other cucked countries doing shit like that

Well we have Iran to look forward to. A drone followed one of our navy vessels off the coast of Iran today, that's really not nice. Maybe we should freedom bomb them.
Oh yea, their nuclear deal has been violated. I don't know how but basically it really doesn't matter.

>2 hours left

and you're right over the 372949 other anons posting the same thing? k bud

He already knows the finale though

Shut the fuck up you little bitch. You're just some dumb little retard kid with no real life experience. You just want to read about some action from the safety of your spit covered computer monitor. I'd like to see you in Guam, still acting disappointed he didn't attack it.

kimchi shits are the best

I'm disappointed because I want to see that smug face wiped from existence but what did you expect? NK is all show. They know they would be obliterated within hours if engaged in a direct military confrontation with the US. Their strategy since the Korean war has been to stage these warmongering theatrics in order to scare concessions out of the UN, but it's not working with Trump.

ITT things I'm not surprised about

it's called saber rattling, and NK has been doing it for a long fucking time

>North Korea is USA's little bitch re-confirmed.
>Is the only country that is in possession of a captured US military ship
>they use it as a fucking tourist attraction
top lol

sup newfag

He dropped it because he knew Trump wasn't fucking around or at the very least didn't want to call his bluff. I saw some idiot criticize Trump with the poker analogy saying you don't try to force the hand of a guy with nothing to lose. But that's retarded because dictators like Kimmy have fucking everything to lose. And he's smart enough to fucking know the US can and will glass his fucking country.

well still waiting on the fire and fury. lets see it. drop the moab on them murica. set this entire thing into motion. lets get this over with

I'm so disappointed in Kim, seems like no one can stand up to the bully in chief.

I really thought this was the end of that orange bastard.

she craves american cock