Girls really like the bad boys

Does Goldy coming out to the side of the Alt-Right prove the dictum?

When Western men failed the feminist shit test, white women were begging for Muslim men to rape them. Now that there is a right-wing, youthful, vigorous, dangerous movement of white men in the Alt-Right, they are starting to come our way again. Not only Goldy, but Tara, Lauren, the Pettibone sisters, and more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5#Effect_on_skin_color
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take it easy, faith. take a day off.

they just want your sheckels

Yeah because the real money isn't on the side of the kike stream media.

You fear that white women are coming to our side.

>nigger-Turkic bitch
>pro-White
She's not one of us

I can't wait until Jess Southern comes out as Alt-Right.

>prove the dictum
No, but Faith makes my dick cum

Greek+Ukrainian

She's a cute
C U T E

But I would make her stop tanning so much

This. They've been doing it for as long as shoe on head existed.

wanna FUG those qt sows

yeah dude ive fucked so many jewish chicks this past week theyre calling me the human holocaust at rallies now

>western women
lol idgaf fag

Women prefer strong men, and they know that antifa are weak betas.

She saw the car attack happen first hand and hasn't disavowed us or anything.

spbp

Your shilling power is low.

negro and Turkic mutts (Greeks) + almost clear turkic peoples (ukranians). Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels (no shit she's in AlrTard) resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

t. typical burger cuckposter

of course they do. the more dangerous and violent white men are, the more average women will be on our side.

just pay attention to the 2016 election tracking poll. every time muslims had a jihad attack or niggers and latinos chimped out and burned cars/ attacked trump supporters

hi*lary's support GREW every time

>>problematic

Sexual polarity. Highly feminine women are attracted to highly masculine women. The "conservative women are hotter" stereotype exists for a reason.

highly masculine men*

represented in what?

Faith Goldy talks like the top of her mouth is too big and it makes my dick hard

Will Jess ever be redpilled?

There's much more money to be made in the mainstream/alt-lite. The alt-right is constantly broke.

i'll give her a red pill suppository if you know what i mean

Faith like 30 and childless, she's a literal spinster

You're gunna fuck her in the ass with your doggie dick?

ye

Fugg

>eupedia
>turkics are exclusively east asian
No wonder iq is so low in your gorilla nation

id fill her with cum and have raise redpilled white kids (all that matters)

Man, she was probably SMOKING hot when she was like 20-22. I'm 28 now and she is my same age... and I can definitely tell that she is starting to lose her irresistible hotness.

When does this usually happen for women? I wanna say 26 or so, what do you guys think. Also, does anyone have any pictures of her when she was younger?

>calling yourself a bad boy
>ever getting laid

chose one

>Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale

What the fuck?

Really depends on how well they take care of themselves. I've known girls who were smokeshows that hit the wall by 25 after feasting on a steady diet of booze, cigarettes, and cock.

Faith is a good girl who takes care of herself. She'll probably remain attractive into her mid-thirties.

t. mongrel
People who post this picture usually happen to post their 90-96% European DNA tests after lol

Yeah, it's Eupedia, you won't find result much different from anywhere else. Turkic people are more than half East Asian, I didn't claim that they are exclusively east Asian. your nation only has IQ 2 point higher than ours and you have the advantage of not having much wars or minorities. Slovenian definitely should be so arrogant about this, it doesn't get much irrelevant than Slovenia.

lol

The middle one fuckkk

Nazis fuck over our cause. Fuck off with your swastikas. White empowerment and White unity isn't about Muh Hitler larping.

Right?

She makes the twins look like MILFs.

She ordered it. She wants to be clear what she wants

and just who do you think they were surveying that would openly talk about being a cuck? really activates those almonds.

chyeah...
One day, imma marry that girl

They want power, money is a type of power, but it's not the ONLY type of power.

>your nation only has IQ 2 point higher
>you won't find result much different from anywhere else
delusion on this shitskin manlet

>you have the advantage of not having much wars or minorities
Could it be because Slovenians are not genetically inferior retarded subhumans like Georgians? Not a single actually European national is bothered with Slovenians while I'm yet to hear something like "God, I wish more Georgians moved next door."

The only reason some people know about your pathetic country is because your retard president ate his tie live on TV
Even worse, makes you a cuckold who welcomes foreign trash in his ethnostate. Canada was made for Anglos, Scots, Irish, Northern French and Scandinavians

In fact that picture, is one the most accurate of all time.... the people that usually call other europeans this or that , are usually not whites that want d&c europens, probably like you.

nice meme

Damn dude

>makes you a cuckold
Oh, I wasn't aware I'm responsible for things that happened prior to my birth.

literally who

>third-world slav calling anyone inferior
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's not accurate at all.
>want to d&c
There is no fucking unity, mongoloid. Do you know how Slovenians hate Balkanshits or how Poles and Russians dislike Ukrainians? Maybe how Croats can't tolerate Serbs and Italoshits? Or how Medlets are historically seen as arabs christians by Slavs and Germanics? Just because some ethnic groups reside in Europe, doesn't mean they are not mongrelised or actually European. European continent is not a magical barrier against subhuman genetic flow

Retard
Again, it was meant to be British, German, French and Scandinavian immigration

best cia asset e-celebrity yet

very naturalistic and authentic looking

5/5 would obey directives

>(((Goldy)))

>gypsies
>Slovenian
That's probably how one of your 1/256 ancestors looked, mexlet. Could mistake that picture for Appalachia or South easily.

You see Slovenia is a safe homogenous and prosperous state, while USA is a dysgenic trashy wasteland filled with obese abominations and mongrels like you.

Enjoy getting killed in your cousin's gang war

Don't speak about shit you have no fucking clue about.

>When Western men failed the feminist shit test, white women were begging for Muslim men to rape them.

how delusional do you have to be to have written this

have you never known a single woman in your life?

this is a false reality that you have manifested in this sentence

Who are these people? They work for The Rebel too?

>Europeans have no shared racial or cultural identi-
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

You are the retard, that´s obvious. We don´t need more brother war's,that what you want alien.
It doesn´t even matter if there were historicall rivalities between europeans, since now we are facing an invasion, so we must stand together, cause all europeans are close related. (even by looking to a genetic map you can see they are always in a group).

>no evidence for anything he says provided
as expected.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>shitskin manlet
I'm pale and 190cm, many Georgians are manlets, but I'm not a pleb, very few are shitskins thought, oldest traces of one of the major light skin genes is found here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5#Effect_on_skin_color

>Could it be because Slovenians are not genetically inferior retarded subhumans
No, it's because of your neighbors and it's because you are completely irrelevant and are not located in a very strategic location. nobody ever says "God, I wish more Slovenians moved next door" either. nobody is bothered about you because you are impotent in every way.

she's probably all horned up from watching the accident live. women, am i right?

she must suck mad dick

t. female

What you claim you want and what you really want are not the same thing, and we see through it.

Look at the Red Ensign, mongrel larper. Canada was not invented for Turkukranians, Italians, Portuguese and others
>Hitler never did political desecions on racial topics
Just like Croats suddenly turned out to be Gothic lol. Or certain half and quarter Jews became "Aryan". The absolute authority on racial hygiene he is.
>I'm pale
And still cluster with other roaches and not Europeans you absolute subhuman.
>few are shitskins
You all look like turks and considered fucking 'black' in Russia, Belarus and Baltics.

Georgia is a country of retards that licked Russian and Turkish boots pleading for mercy. There is nothing strategic about you. You crawled on your kurd-mixed knees to Petersburg and begged to be accepted to the Russian empire. What a proud nation. Slovenia on the other hand has always been a vital partner Austria and a corner stone of the Central European (master races live here) affairs

She looks just like my sister

does she look good naked?

Obviously with those nasty lip injections

i know

>And still cluster with other roaches and not Europeans you absolute subhuman.
Anatolians got rape by Turks and got moved North east a little on PCA which happens to be close to us, our genetic makeup is different.

>You all look like turks and considered fucking 'black' in Russia, Belarus and Baltics.
False, we don't look like Turks. I don't care what some Russian consider, that's not an evidence for anything, they consider you south Slavs blacks too. reason for that might be hair color, we or north Caucasians definitely don't have black skin, not even brown.

>Georgia is a country of retards that licked Russian and Turkish boots pleading for mercy.
False, we won most of the battles with Turks, got conquered for a small time. how did we lick Russia's boots? we asked for help and they stabbed us in the back, we couldn't deal with Turkish, Persians and Russians at the same time. also when we were one country as Russia, we out competed Russians per capita in science. you were slaves Austria and haven't even fought much. you are being ridiculous.
your whole arguments are memes, I'm not sure if you are this stupid or just trolling, you have no evidence on your side either way. bye retard.

I'd rather live in a hovel with a good russian woman and some kids of our own than live in Cali tied down to some beaner and living with her herd of mutts.

Georgians stood with europeans, cheers to them

The kike stream media is over saturated. When there's a niche people are going to fill it.

Pettibone sisters!

>we or north Caucasians definitely don't have black skin, not even brown.
churka please. you are brown enough fucking shithead
>we were one country as Russia, we out competed Russians per capita in science
чтo ты нecёшь, мaкaкa? you were the lowest of the low in the Empire along with Armenian before Central Asia and Northern Caucasus got fully incorporated. literal we wuz kings tier

Faith said she is 5'11" and 3/4 on Instagram recently. Thoughts?

>churka please. you are brown enough fucking shithead
I'm most likely lighter than you, yellow skinned, infantile retard.

i'm not talking about Empire, I'm talking about Soviet Union. even in Empire we were very successful in the military.

you can both be non white and pro white
im not white but want america to be white (so i can live in a better country)

>ugh thats so boring lets watch reity tv

-Women on politics

fuck off bitches

go make babies and shill your pussy to fucking 12 year old neets with mommie's credit card

you have no opinions or ideas

you are all fucking meaningless and an obstruction

get the fuck out of here, please sweetie.

This.

hh-h-h-ere get a pic of me on a boat "stopping teh migrants" with my tits hanging out!!!! but don't talk about who is bringing the migrants here!! b-b-baaaasssed?

that's exactly an inch taller than me. I'm intimidated

at least she's 1/4th short of six feet

i wonder what her face actually looks like without several layers of thick paint. anyone else notice that women's eyebrows vanish after dark these days?

isn't it amazing how she knew to be right fucking at the car crash spot...it's like her handlers commanded her to be right here for that jew media buxxx
and then within hours she was on with some jew on jewtube for more jew buxxxx

ye...leafs suck

>youthful, vigorous, dangerous movement of white men in the Alt-Right
lmao
>imblying most of you aren't gross loners who learned your hateful belief systems on the internet until what little friends you had abandoned you for being a literal nazi loser

there's nothing sexy about being a nazi. if you want a fashy waifu you'll have to get her to fuck and then trust you and slowly indoctrinate her the old fashion way.