Charlottesville suspect accused of beating his disabled mother

A fucking man child. Is this the face of Sup Forums?

This is embarrassing. Every time I spend here is talking with losers like him?

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/14/charlottesville-suspect-accused-beating-his-disabled-mother-threatening-her-with-knife-911-calls-show.html

>James Alex Fields Jr., the driver charged with killing a woman at the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, was previously accused of beating his mother and threatening her with a 12-inch knife, according to transcripts from dramatic 911 calls released Monday.

>Samantha Bloom, who is disabled and uses a wheelchair, repeatedly called police about her son, in 2010 and 2011, telling officers he was on medication to control his temper, transcripts from 911 calls show.

>In another incident in 2010, the mom said her son smacked her in the head and locked her in the bathroom after she told him to stop playing video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54
pastebin.com/xa63bPvQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Allred
youtube.com/watch?v=SEDuVF7kiPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aspies gonna asp, my nigga.

sounds like the average Sup Forumsack to me

I have zero doubt he posted here. Absolutely none.

The only people who are actually crazy enough to do stuff like this and get caught are the spergs

What are you bitching about? You have no self control? Go blubber somewhere you'll get sympathy for being born into this world.

>Black hair
>Black eyes
I'm literally whiter than him, yet I'll be forever a spic while that fatfuck with already recessive hairline is """white""" to Sup Forums

BREAKING NEWS: AUDIO OF AN ALTERCATION BETWEEN KILLER AND HIS MOTHER RELEASED
youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54

You can be sure he's a full Heil Hitler Sig Heil 1488 nazi larper.
This place has more mentally ill people than a madhouse.

So he was unstable.
#NotAllWhitePeopleHaveMentalIllness

So what you're saying is an obviously deranged individual is responsible rather than simply a 'neo-nazi'.

Is there a difference?

Yeah, this is why I never listen to Sup Forums not only are they completely wrong on all happenings they are basically all like this retard.

The MSPaint straw men are actually true.

LYNCHIN FOR THE NIGGERS
GAS FOR THE JEWS
O' THE RACE WAR A-COMING
DONT GET CONFUSED

Yes, this is the face of Sup Forums.
This board is full of pathetic losers who have absolutely nothing going for them in life, and choose to believe liberals/non-whites are to blame.
This board is a shithole and the people who frequent it need help.

You opened my eyes.

anyone know that dr cornel west was there when it happened??

also you may want to look here
pastebin.com/xa63bPvQ
>pastebin.com/xa63bPvQ
pastebin.com/xa63bPvQ
>pastebin.com/xa63bPvQ

I'm pretty ill, but what the fuck dude. I've got aspies too, and I know that all of this shit is larp... Why the hell did he spin us like this.

>Every time I spend here is talking with losers like him?

How long have you been on Sup Forums?

kek, he's some rando faggot, they murder and kill Trump people so what if some roastie Marxist got wrecked, literally a non story, kill yourself bitchboi

proudly bipolar

he's a jew

I think we can all agree the most important thing is that if Fields had nudes of his Mom he can find a way to post them.

Sometimes you have to give your mom the hands. I've punched my mom when she was screaming at me. This guy is just a loser because he beat up a disabled person

>her son smacked her in the head and locked her in the bathroom after she told him to stop playing video games.
Bitch needs to get out of the way

Of course he is, the alt-right are literally handicapped autist desperately trying to find someone to fit in with.

lol, proudly mentally challenged and deranged. Good for you buddy...

I'm embarrassed that I've spent the last 5 years discussing IQ and conspiracies with people like this.

i was merely quoting a google employee

sir, i think you will agree that there is NO space for shaming mental illness

Oops, there is space for shaming it when someone states they're proud of it or are violent.

Did that fired Google employee say he was proudly bi-polar or was it all the freaks?

Just another nutball on anti psychotic murder pills.

Sup Forums is in shambles right now

(((Bloom)))

there it is

It actually is a Jew last name

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Allred

check it

this guy is not your hero.
he was simply questioning the approach to promoting women in stem.

it was over blown out of proportion. he likely wants women to succeed in stem even if that means displacing other men, he was simply questioning the approach by google leadership

>he was on medication to control his temper

i welcome talented men and women

Seems like a good role model to me.

Nah. Just waiting for shit to get back to normal. As in quality shitposting and bantz. Something faggots from r/eddit and cripplechan are incapable of.

i'm on olanzapine, clonazepam and venlafaxine.

>normies think they are the ones that belong here
He probably got more (you)'s than all the normie faggots ITT combined.

Congratulations now you are a true redpilled anom

I love it when niggers post.

so shambles right?

>we already have his name, picture, address, criminal history
If it were any other race they wouldn't even have given us his name yet.

nice shill, cuck! look in the mirror tranny bitch and you'll see same effeminate face reflecting back at you!

This faggot is clearly an ANTIFA member

I haven't see any evidence of this, but I think his group (or just himself) may had gotten beat bad enough that he thought he needed to redeem the situation by plowing his car into a bunch of people.

He didn't have his glasses on in the car, but he did during the pictures I saw of the rally. Perhaps they got dropped during a fracas of sorts.

Stupid bitch should've made some tendies when he asked.

Nah, luckily these people aren't average.

Does anybody else find the tought of these people naturally being drawn to stuff like /pol unsettling tho?

that's a mighty bold statement leaf
pic related you will never come close to my accomplishments

I love and respect blacks who have had enough of nigger shit and set them alight

>after she told him to stop playing video games
wow

>In another incident in 2010, the mom said her son smacked her in the head and locked her in the bathroom after she told him to stop playing video games.

kek

>Does anybody else find the tought of these people naturally being drawn to stuff like /pol unsettling tho?

Who do you think you're on a website full of? See Sup Forums has successfully deluded you into thinking people who would come on a website and talk about genocide and preach jew hatred and extremism would somehow be normal, social, and well adjusted people.

This should be the final redpill you learn from Sup Forums: this site is filled with James Fields. Everyone who comes here and hasn't realize this is so deluded it scares me.

how the fuck does some 20 y.o. army drop out have a new model dodge charger

>false flag patsy has a history of mental issues and violence
Really MK's my Ultra

he should have told her to stop being paraplegic whore and go get a fucking job! surely that cunt still has use of her arms and LEGS aren't required for working

Why is such a big deal being made of this? He only killed one person, it's not like that's a real issue.

It's funny cause thrashtalking a community on the false premise that (mostly) everybody there is just like the worst example you can find is the all time favourite tactic of /pol propagandists

>This should be the final redpill you learn from Sup Forums: this site is filled with James Fields.

then what the fuck are you doing here, posting you fucking cuck?!? huh James?

/ourguy/ did more than OP will ever do, killing commies and going to jail for it is the ultimate sacrifice.

What havr any of you done today (or ever) for the white race?

fag

>single mom
>dating blacks
>yelling at kid

this is how monsters are made

So why release the audio??? and btw, ky u kekistani flag LARPing faggot

false flag op designed to push censorship and take spotlight off Google and their ILLEGAL (undocumented) DIVERSITY MEETINGS

It's all here youtube.com/watch?v=SEDuVF7kiPU

Agree

yes it is now go back to twitter nothing to see here

welcome aboard psycho

I was originally here because I simply liked to discuss politics online. Now that I've realized that you guys are actually sad and lonely zealots I'm leaving honestly, have fun with your angry ranting on the internet, I've had my brief fun with it but eventually you need to grow up right?

He is the face of world Jewry...they are all mentally ill...if he had a busty little sister he would be trying to bribe a goy to fuck her so he could watch from the closet. Ask me how I know.

>character assassination of the right
>from fox news

It's almost like they're all controlled from a (((central location)))

I'm convinced he was the "I can start ww3" larper that said last Friday then moved it to Saturday

>medication for control of his temper
Looks like antifa smacked the wrong dudes car. Occam's razor

bye bye, back to blebbityou moron

2010? So he was 12? Getting shit on for what happened at age 12 woa-

THIS

no its just swarmed with retards, and the redditors who havent experienced it are freaking out. good. they have to go back. shills are doing us a favor by gassing redditors

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people

So do you. You and him are exactly the same.

>See Sup Forums has successfully deluded you into thinking people who would come on a website and talk about genocide and preach jew hatred and extremism would somehow be normal, social, and well adjusted people.

Lol, I know exactly what kind of people those are. Mostly autistic teenagers who think it's funny, but they wouldn't harm a fly IRL.

About the source of the shit it's probably pushed by propagandists and agitators, maybe a surprisingly small group of dedicated professionals

My point was, this isn't ALL /pol is about, and in my opinion the spam of Nazi LARPING is an adequate price to pay for access to an international, fully unrestricted (and anonymous) free speech forum about politics.
Sometimes I actually find about topics, news and discussion worth reading here

>this site is filled with James Fields
[Citation needed]

>wahh I'm scared
Go ahead and be scared, shitstain. Be scared because you're wrong and can't prove yourself right.

He's right. Most Sup Forums knows this. How do you manage to stay in delusion?

anyone else having deja vu looking at that pic? i feel like i've seen it on here many times before

Shut up idiot.

>Is this the face of Sup Forums?

are you scared yet?

these people have licenses and are driving on the road right this minute

oh no not this trap

He did post here 100%, there are pics of his Facebook filled with Sup Forums memes.

the difference is crazy people go to the comfy Psych Ward rather than prison. shit, in Canada you can behead a man on a bus, eat some of him, go to the nut house for a few years and then walk around a free man.

Spencerites are all mentally ill manchildren who beat their moms
Sounds about right

do the math he was 12 years old cia niggers.

>on "medication"

every single time.

always the killers in the news are on psych drugs every fucking time

>My point was, this isn't ALL /pol is about, and in my opinion the spam of Nazi LARPING is an adequate price to pay for access to an international, fully unrestricted (and anonymous) free speech forum about politics.
Yeah you may be right about that and Nazi LARPers need to fuck off and this site would be so much better, you're one of the non-retards on this site
>Sometimes I actually find about topics, news and discussion worth reading here
I agree, this place can be good for discussing news and politics with likeminded people but the overwhelming neckbeards and LARPers who I believe make up most of Sup Forums ruin this place

>stop playing video games

>Go ahead and be scared
This is whats so funny about you guys, you and your fucking dramatization about everything. You live in fantasies enabled by your internet friends

No one is scared of you and I'm not wrong because whenever you come out in public and show your faces like at the Charlottesville rally it's the exact face of what I picture every fucking LARPer to be on here.

How could he be the face of anything other that mental problems? One of Spencers fuckboys dont have shit to do with anyone here. How? You dramatic bitch. If one of us wanted to run commie fags and slanneshi cultists over i guarantee a death toll they would never shut the fuck up about.

Anyone from Ohio/familar with how license plates are assigned there? I could easily look it up but am feeling lazy.

I bring it up because his plate was GVF1111 and hers is GVF1122. Pretty weird.

>Killing a white woman saves the white race

Just proves that this guy is actually insane.
I like to believe that most of us here are capable of self control. I still doubt the guy did it on purpose.

It's amazing how American southern accents sound British and gay.

Not many Nazi/White supremacists are fans of Syria/Bashar al-Assad. That was another oddity about this dipshit.