James Fields

This virgin faggot is the face of the Sup Forums movement

That's not Sup Forumstan's real life look alike and avatar, the face of Sup Forums is a man with dark hair and creepy eyes. You'll know him if you see him.

He wuz a good boy that dindu nuffin wrong until proven otherwise

>appealing to a romantic cartoon some loser made instead of this website's real life martyrs

>tumblrina hair bleach

N U M A L E

same guy?

But it works.

Sup Forums as a tall, dark man in an attire less formal than a tuxedo works. It's what everyone imagines, and yes it is romantic, it's also the image many chantard women probably want to see. Tall, dark, handsome and so very intimidating.

Whilst tumblr are post modernists who degrade their appearance, Sup Forums should be a contemporarist who enhances his image.

Sup Forums shouldn't be a person, but an aesthetic.

But approximately none of the people here look anything like that. Be honest with yourselves instead of entertaining delusions

what I am even reading

>the Sup Forums movement
It's much bigger than Sup Forums, slave.

I swear to whatever deity your heathenry has led you do believe in that I do. I'm tall, dark and so very handsome.

Chanboard culture, you should probably stop posting and start lurking moar if this is new.

Why would a white supremacist wear an Air Jordan shirt?

really makes you think, eh?

No I think I'm reading concentrated bullshit made by a lunatic

Fantasizing on men isn't chan culture my dude

Since when has a virgin faggot NOT been the face of pol?

The think of themselves as aspiring to a masculine ideal, when almost all of them are softbody incels

not the driver

How many seconds in MS paint did you spend on this masterpiece?

I thought based stick man was the face of the Sup Forums movement?

No, Baked Alaska is

This is James Fields, silly!

Wow, sounds like a psyop scoob

cville was a false flag

Oh shit that's him

>Daddy didn't love me

more like
>eminem hair bleach

Looks like Shaun King, a white BLM activist who pretends to be black