So is this "white genocide" you're talking about just another way to say you're upset about not getting laid...

So is this "white genocide" you're talking about just another way to say you're upset about not getting laid? Someone red pill me on the whole alt-right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
phillyantifa.noblogs.org/]
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/678gnk/a_poster_from_the_national_antifa_front_is_this/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alt-right? sorry, never heard of it

I'm but a mere adherant of the Dalai Lama, and I follow his guidance as should you.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html

altright has nothing to do with white genocide. ever hear richard spencer say the words "white genocide?"

[cuck signal] [garbage content]

>hide it

>alt-kiddies will literally think this is real

he calls it white dispossession.

virgins venting

Basically.

A bunch of autistic, maladjusted losers in their 20s are being radicalized online into thinking that their sexual shortcomings can somehow be blamed on Jews.

Truly a pathetic bunch.

>Someone red pill me on the whole alt-right thing
The (((Alt Right))) as we know it today is a term first used and written about by a Jew named (((Paul Gottfried))). The idea of the (((Alt Right))) is to provide a label to be given to those who are not receptive of the Neo-Con right of the Republican party or the Neo-Liberal Communist left of the Democrat party. The (((Alt Right))) is nothing more than a meme to be used as a way to label and control those who reject the available choices.

"(((Paul Gottfried))) is the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008. The term has since gained wide currency with the rise of the so-called "alt-right"."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

"Gottfried is also notable as the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008. The term has since gained wide currency with the rise of the so-called "alt-right"."
"Gottfried was born in Brooklyn in 1941, to Jewish parents."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried

Take the redpill anti-White

it is difficult to understand other groups. Ignorance is the default of most people, they can only understand themselves.

Nah it's about people outright saying things like pic related

It's just a way to say there is too much non-white immigration flowing into what were previously white countries.

>Implying the KKK was not Democrats
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

It's just a dramatic way of saying wypipo aren't having enough children and that whites are gonna be a minority in their own countries BECAUSE they aren't having enough children. Look up total fertility rates for white countries and you'll see how they just DROPPED after WW2. Also look up Global Population over the years to see how Africa has exploded in population, when it used to be the least populated continent. It's not really genocide, it's just them being outnumbered in every way when just 60 years ago Europe was the second most populated continent and had a population comparable to india's back then.

All stupid wypipo care about is climate change and overpopulation though, so it's their fault for not having enough damn children.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Name ONE single non-white country who’s people are at risk of becoming a minority.
You can’t, there are none.
Name ONE single white country who’s people AREN’T at risk of becoming a minority.
You can’t, there are none.
That’s because there is a program of white geNOcide.
They say it’s “anti-racist”, but it’s simply anti-white.
Anti-Racist is a code for Anti-White.

you're are welcome

>politics cannot change in 120 years

White genocide has nothing to do with birthrates, it has to do with assimilating White people into a brown mass by massive non-White immigration and forced assimilation in all White countries

that damage control

All you need to know

The Alt Right is gay. I'm a feudalist.

...which wouldn't have happened if whites just had more damn children and were able to keep up with africa and asia.

So we can forget about slavery now that you admit Democrats were supportive of slavery?

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

wow the Dalai Lama is alt-right

Sup Forums is not an "alt-right" website. It's a board on an anime website.

White genocide is real though. Read the UN definition and look at the immigration into white nations from non-white nations.

Having more children would not have stopped the anti-Whites from opening borders to White countries for their program of White genocide

>believing anything that confirms your prejudice
that liberal logic

is getting laid really that hard in USA?

have you seen the average Sup Forums user?

Try harder next time faggot

>Implying empirical evidence shouldn't be believed because it doesn't fit a wanted norm.

Everything you don't like is a consequence of not getting laid, because getting laid matters, because it's the only purpose of females.

If you are really obsessed with having the same ethnic lineage you just live a normal life and procreate with that said lineage

If you want to change the world to fit your obsession that's when you become an autism i.e the non ironic Sup Forumslacks

>implying pictures on the internet are empirical evidence
did you know chairman mao was actually french?

The alt right are just man babies who weren't hugged by mommy and daddy enough.

They decided to fill the void with hatred towards groups they've never actually interacted with before.

The world is easier to handle when you view it in black and white.

linking to bookmark

>SEX
>SEX
>VAGINA
>SEX
>SEX HOLE
>SEX
Your only argument. Embarrassing.

well by all means let me know how someone can send it right over to you. But then again, you'll probably lie about ever receiving it too.

>When the cognitive dissonance is so bad you literally invent reality

Very very sad.

Anyone can whip up a poster and print them out. If I print out a fake altright poster are you gonna believe that too? Your standards for belief are really low if you actually think that's not just someone havin' a laff

Only a monkey obsessed with his penis sees sex everywhere.

>So is this "white genocide" you're talking about just another way to say you're upset about not getting laid?

Dude, you got it in one. Congrats.

Yes because you totally can't just go to their website and find a shit ton of them. But lie some more faggot.

Source: [phillyantifa.noblogs.org/]

>So is this "white genocide" you're talking about just another way to say you're upset about not getting laid?

The largest city in Canada, which used to be over 90% White(a.k.a. Canadian), is now less than 50% Canadian and is mostly alien foreigners, but the real problem is my sex life? Fuck off Freud, you fucking hack.

Even the donald is skeptical about this shit dude
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/678gnk/a_poster_from_the_national_antifa_front_is_this/

but keep wanking yourself about it. The shit on the site you linked is legit, the pic you posted is so obviously over the top it's hilarious to me that you actually believe it. Seriously, "heebs", "the purge", that doesn't raise any flags in your head that this might be a troll? There's nothing even close to as over the top on the site you linked

>Strawman

Fuck off, 1 post OP faggot

White people think that in a democracy, if they don't represent the majority of their country that they no longer have a homeland. Ahahhaha what nerds. Amiright

The image I posted in the last link alone is them trying to Dox someone. Which on it's own is illegal.

>InB4ItsFinewhenItsNazis

And yeah, I'm sure the most over the top shit is something they wouldn't be posting often. After all, I'm sure even they want normy approval.

Well yea, the doxxing is stupid too. But you said it yourself, if they want normy approval they aren't gonna go full fash and start putting up genocide posters everywhere. Alt-righters don't do that shit for the same reason, even if deep down everyone wants a lil genocide.