It's time Sup Forums, what do we do with white people obsessed with race?

It's time Sup Forums, what do we do with white people obsessed with race?
Should we keep them, hoping they'll repill themselves on why skin color doesn't matter or tell them to fuck off?

strawpoll.me/13707200

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums will never leave this man's side

Ignore race at your own peril, Burger.

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

I like all this Nazi propaganda going around trying to convince everyone that Antifa are the real nazis.

Literally no one is falling for it but you dumbshits keep trying to pump it out. Own up to what you are you fucking human garbage.

But white people aren't obsessed with race. Who is it that won't shut the fuck up about "people of colour" and how white men are oppressive so they need to be oppressed?

The whole point is that they're no so hypocritical it's obvious to anyone besides the emotionally invested

Nazi LARPers are not nationalist.

this

My Grandparents died in the holodomor you communist scum.

Answer is LIBERTY!

THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!

MAGA

Skin color DOESN'T matter. If you think that the differences between races doesn't go beyond the melanin levels of the skin, you're an idiot.

Someone post the real one.

You sound like a liberal screaming "racist"
And a feminist screaming "patriarchy".

MUH SKIN

DAILY REMINDER THAT SKIN WORSHIP IS A KIKE PROPAGANDA

WE ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

>uses meme flag
>calls other LARPers

>If you think the differences between races doesn't go beyond the melanin levels of the skin, you're an idiot.

Correct, it doesn't make sense to logically conclude that dna differences can determine melanin level but affect nothing else.

Americans ar3 so beyond gone they fall for thrill of politics now. We are libertarians, that is our future and identity, not white skin,

It's pretty funny. They're marching around chanting Nazi slogans all while claiming the anti-fascists attacking them are the real nazis

I don't know much about this Ben Garrison, but the fact that he dots his "i" with a halo means he's a massive cunt.

Nazi lovers are closet faggots who fap to the gey pr0n and are hated by everyone for being socially retarded